Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. TWRP can access files on the USB drive. Update app probably won't.
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
      Yes. TWRP can access files on the USB drive. Update app probably won't.
      Update app can also access files on the USB drive.
      Last edited by lyubodelev; 05-09-2018, 14:09.

Comment

lyubodelev
        Really? I didn't have SDcard at the beginning (that's why I used USB Burning Tool) and Update app didn't see .zip with OTA on USB drive. That;s why I used (and recommend) TWRP.

It wouldn't be first time when I could reformat it and it would work, but now it's to late...
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

lyubodelev
          Really? I didn't have SDcard at the beginning (that's why I used USB Burning Tool) and Update app didn't see .zip with OTA on USB drive. That;s why I used (and recommend) TWRP.

It wouldn't be first time when I could reformat it and it would work, but now it's to late...
          May be, but there isn"t any problem with USB flash drive. Even I have been installed Magisk with the update utillity, no problem at all.

Comment

Good to know for the future. Would prefer to don't need it, as everything is working fine, but who knows? Thanks.

Comment

Good to know for the future. Would prefer to don't need it, as everything is working fine, but who knows? Thanks.
              Doing so the things happen faster. Starting for the first time SCV4 and then without any restart installing the SCV7A update and Magisk. And you are ready.
              Then reboot in recovery and restore from backup.
              And you have a fully working fresh system!
              Last edited by lyubodelev; 05-09-2018, 19:04.

Comment

True. Forgot about backups :P That way I will never have to flash this rom again, if I won't hard brick the Box

Comment

True. Forgot about backups :P That way I will never have to flash this rom again, if I won't hard brick the Box

Comment

Hi all, i have a h96 pro+ 32gb but not sure what firmware i need? i am currently running kernel version 3.14.29 build NHG47L.20171010 test-keys, i want to upgrade the firmware at this one is constantly freezing up the box and locking up, i have to constantly pull the power lead and restart the device, it is driving me mad! Please advise any help will be greatly appreciated

Comment

Crusader007
                      ​​​​​​​If You want be sure which firmware is for Your Box, than You have to open it and look at it's PCB - name of the variant should be on the upper side of the PCB (one You won't see after opening it, only after taking PCB completely out of its case).

Comment

Crusader007
                        ​​​​​​​If You want be sure which firmware is for Your Box, than You have to open it and look at it's PCB - name of the variant should be on the upper side of the PCB (one You won't see after opening it, only after taking PCB completely out of its case).
                        Great! lol i will look at doing this tomorrow. then i think, if i get it out of the case and get the details will you be able to help me ch3mn3y?

Comment

Originally posted by Crusader007 View Post
                          Hi all, i have a h96 pro+ 32gb but not sure what firmware i need?
                          Then try this. Shurely you will not find a better firmware for your box.

Comment

Crusader007
                            If I'll be able to (time and knowledge) than yes

Comment

Hi ch3mn3y , just opened the device, gotta say it was much easier than i was expecting, its a green board and says cz-s32-v2.2 20161012(A15) ? what is the latest firmware for this board?

Comment

As for official than look here: https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!Z6gTFC7A
                                There are dates, so You'll find latest one.

As for unofficial, there is this one and Android TV rom (both made by superceleron). Both should work without the problems on S32-V2.2.

Comment

Working...
                                X