Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers ch3mn3y do you know where I can get the unofficial roms?

Comment

Another question. My mates h96pro + is a blue board that says cz-s32-v3 what's best firmware for that one?

Comment

Are You sure it's V3? V3 supposed to be green as well. V5 and V6 are blue (and there seems to be new one with blue PCB). Look here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ponent-changes
        V5 is (last picture of PCB in 2nd post) clearly more blue than V3 (second picture).

For Normal unofficial rom go to the first post of this thread. There are links for V4 Green and Bluer - You use Green, coz Your PCB is green. There is V7A OTA as well to be flashed after V4. To flash V4 either use USB Burning Tool and male2male USB cable or microSD method.
        ATV rom is here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...roidtv-version (here is V1 Green as a base rom and V4A as OTA).
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Where do i get the v7a from?

I will try flashing this tomorrow and get back to you ch3mn3y

thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
            Are You sure it's V3? V3 supposed to be green as well. V5 and V6 are blue (and there seems to be new one with blue PCB). Look here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ponent-changes
            V5 is (last picture of PCB in 2nd post) clearly more blue than V3 (second picture).

For Normal unofficial rom go to the first post of this thread. There are links for V4 Green and Bluer - You use Green, coz Your PCB is green. There is V7A OTA as well to be flashed after V4. To flash V4 either use USB Burning Tool and male2male USB cable or microSD method.
            ATV rom is here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...roidtv-version (here is V1 Green as a base rom and V4A as OTA).
            Mates is like a bluey green not as green as mine but not as blue as the blue in those photos.

Comment

Crusader007
              Maybe like this? https://i.iinfo.cz/images/525/h96-1-prev.jpg
              It's the 2nd picture from that thread and this is V3 PCB.

As for V7A, than it's in the first post - it's first link in download "section" (above the V4 green and blue links).
              ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

ch3mn3y YES It looks like that v3 board mate

Comment

ch3mn3y Hi mate, it apears to be flashing it now, after about 5 attempts. how do i do to ota update after i have flashed the main rom?

Comment

Push the reset button. For me it took 3 or 4 tries with reset button for Burning Tool to flash without errors.
                    If You didn't click Stop, than it should restart flashing right after devices will be rediscovered.

Comment

ch3mn3y Hi mate, it apears to be flashing it now, after about 5 attempts.

successfully flashed the green rom, just booting it up now for first time. then what do i do to get the ota update mate?
                      Last edited by Crusader007; 05-10-2018, 16:53.

Comment

I think i managed to flash the ota update via TWRP recovery. it seems to be working currently, thanks for your help and support.

Comment

Glad You made it. Sorry I wasn't help in the end, but I was afk.

Comment

I managed to update v7 but now I have problems: 1- when I start a movie from the player the screen remains black and no audio. 2- a hard drive is not seen.
                            first with version 4 ok

Comment

Maybe try different player? I'm using VLC and have no problems with local files and DLNA shared from PC with Windows.

Comment

but the reader loaded with the zmpc firmware (I do not remember the name right now) should not be optimized? with vlc I did not feel well. if spmc load works?

Comment

Working...
                                X