Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true i m on superceleron Rom nice work there, wonder if i even need to do one myself
    maybe since i always do custom roms for all my devices or port them but this is working very well so no idea, maybe after the playing this game with moonlight stream i will ..(i did say it works great with moonlight and ps3 pad right?) ..thank you superceleron

Comment

• superceleron
      superceleron commented
      Editing a comment
      nice it works on moonlight, i actually dint test that myself.

Hello, I installed the topic ROM and it works perfect, thank you all for the information and the Supercelerom for the great ROms .. I have a box Mecool KIII and also use Rom Supercelerom.

Comment

@superceleron
      Sorry if this is a stupid question, just know that I need the answer regardless, Can this rom be flashed to the Mecool BB2-Pro s912 3/16 ddr4 and i'm pretty sure it also has the 9377 wifi chip Ive been runing your scv1 for said device since its creation and would love some refreshment.

Again sorry if this is a dumb ? but I read through the first page of post then realized there were 155 posts total and well I just don't have that kind of patience for staring at a pc screen, I hope you understand and as simple yes- or -No will suffice. T-N-Adv

Comment

Originally posted by phatboyj420 View Post
        @superceleron
        Sorry if this is a stupid question, just know that I need the answer regardless, Can this rom be flashed to the Mecool BB2-Pro s912 3/16 ddr4 and i'm pretty sure it also has the 9377 wifi chip Ive been runing your scv1 for said device since its creation and would love some refreshment.

Again sorry if this is a dumb ? but I read through the first page of post then realized there were 155 posts total and well I just don't have that kind of patience for staring at a pc screen, I hope you understand and as simple yes- or -No will suffice. T-N-Adv
        odd question there ..since you are already on SCv1 and first post says and i quote" all others just install OTA to SCV7A" ....i would backup with TWRP and do it..just saying

Comment

Rictec
          He is on superceleron's rom, but for his device: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...celeron-v1-rom
          Not this one.

And I don't think it may be le. If it had be, than there would be one rom for all this devices, not two different roms.
          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by Rictec View Post

odd question there ..since you are already on SCv1 and first post says and i quote" all others just install OTA to SCV7A" ....i would backup with TWRP and do it..just saying
            What @ch3mn3y, thats why I'm asking for clarification as the devices have very similar specs but mine is not listed specificaly in this roms description.

Thanks fellas for your input any further verification would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

For full verification od support You would have to wait for superceleron's answer or flash it on Your device. However I think that if it had been in tended for Your Box, than there wouldn't be separate version for it.
              ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                Rictec
                He is on superceleron's rom, but for his device: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...celeron-v1-rom
                Not this one.

And I don't think it may be le. If it had be, than there would be one rom for all this devices, not two different roms.
                oh thank you for correct me about that rom names and versions can be confusing this way
                in that case i would wait for an answer from superceleron
                fact is some parts of the devices can be totally different like boot, kernel and even the partition map so unless you know what you are doing don't flash anything for a different device even if the SOC/CPU are the same.

Comment

Originally posted by phatboyj420 View Post
                  @superceleron

well is hard to say, it all depends on the pins used in the hw design, if the used the more general/clone it will work, but... if they dint you will have a soft brick and in the worst case a hard brick( pin short needed to flash it again)
                  So what this means, it means i really cant tell you it will work or not since i don't know all the hw pins used.. so is up with you but be aware of what i told in the line above.

Comment

superceleron
                    does this rom support UVC 1.0+ (for web cams)?

Seems Android supportd it since Nougat (https://source.android.com/compatibi..._compatibility, 7.5.3), so it should be implemented.

Comment

Dose it work with 2G/16G? My box is an S32-V6(LPDDR3), has CZ-S32-V6 2+16 9377 in the back.

Comment

As it's S32-V6 it should work. I would try as firmware has nothing to RAM size. It just uses what it has available. Similar for ROM, even if it is repartitioning memory, it supports 32 and 64 GB variants, so I believe it just uses left memory in the end as /data partition. And if it doesn't than it just uses already set partitions table, which should be same in every memory wariant (not counting size of the /data).

But 2/16 is not officially supported so You may end with hard bricked device. Still, shorting pins may repair it.

Comment

I'm loving the rom, finally no green screen on some media, it's fast and all but I have a couple issues and I hope someone can help me.

1)Wifi drops *every* 10 minutes while watching twitch -> I've made a topic abuit this, I had this problem on stock also.

2)This is new, I'm using a Microsoft All-in-one Media Keyboard, it has an usb dongle. On stock I could click and swype on apps, meaning if I'm editing a long text file I could scroll up and down pressing the muose button and swyping on the touchpad part of the keyboard, on scv7 tho when I try to scroll like I used to it selects the text and sometimes it scrolls, havent quite figured what it is that mekes it scroll.
                          Strange thing is: on chrome it selects the text, on firefox it scrolls, and I mean on the same exact page. On firefox to select text I have to long press the click button and it behaves just like stock android, in chrome or a text editor like total commander's I have to scroll using arrow up/down or page up/down.

this is cat /proc/bus/input/devices output
                          Code:
                          I: Bus=0010 Vendor=0001 Product=0001 Version=0100
                          N: Name="aml_keypad"
                          P: Phys=keypad/input0
                          S: Sysfs=/devices/meson-remote.12/input/input0
                          U: Uniq=
                          H: Handlers=kbd mouse0 event0
                          B: PROP=0
                          B: EV=f
                          B: KEY=7fffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffe
                          B: REL=103
                          B: ABS=0

I: Bus=0010 Vendor=0001 Product=0001 Version=0100
                          N: Name="gpio_keypad"
                          P: Phys=gpio_keypad/input0
                          S: Sysfs=/devices/gpio_keypad.52/input/input1
                          H: Handlers=kbd event1
                          B: EV=100003
                          B: KEY=10000000000000 0

I: Bus=0010 Vendor=1b8e Product=0cec Version=0001
                          N: Name="cec_input"
                          P: Phys=
                          S: Sysfs=/devices/virtual/input/input2
                          H: Handlers=kbd event2
                          B: EV=3
                          B: KEY=1 0 0 10000000000000 0

I: Bus=0003 Vendor=045e Product=0800 Version=0111
                          N: Name="Microsoft Microsoft® Nano Transceiver v2.0"
                          P: Phys=usb-xhci-hcd.0.auto-3.3/input0
                          S: Sysfs=/devices/c9000000.dwc3/xhci-hcd.0.auto/usb1/1-3/1-3.3/1-3.3:1.0/0003:045E:0800.0001/input/input3
                          H: Handlers=kbd event3
                          B: EV=120013
                          B: KEY=1000000000007 ff800000000007ff febeffdff3cfffff fffffffffffffffe
                          B: MSC=10
                          B: LED=7

P: Phys=usb-xhci-hcd.0.auto-3.3/input1
                          S: Sysfs=/devices/c9000000.dwc3/xhci-hcd.0.auto/usb1/1-3/1-3.3/1-3.3:1.1/0003:045E:0800.0002/input/input4
                          H: Handlers=mouse1 event4
                          B: EV=17
                          B: KEY=1f0000 0 0 0 0
                          B: REL=1c3

P: Phys=usb-xhci-hcd.0.auto-3.3/input2
                          S: Sysfs=/devices/c9000000.dwc3/xhci-hcd.0.auto/usb1/1-3/1-3.3/1-3.3:1.2/0003:045E:0800.0003/input/input5
                          H: Handlers=kbd event5
                          B: EV=10001f
                          B: KEY=3007f 0 0 4c3ffff17aff32d bf54445600000000 c00000000000001 130f938b17c007 ffff7bfad951dfff febeffdfffefffff fffffffffffffffe
                          B: REL=40
                          B: ABS=ffffff01000701ff
                          Any way I can make it behave like on stock?

Comment

B: ABS=ffffff01000701ff
                            B: MSC=10[/CODE]

Any way I can make it behave like on stock?[/QUOTE]

Hello mate I had the same issue as you and still got some lag but I thing I have a defective memory coz my box is supposed to be 2 g!16g but it only show 1.6 of ram about the dropping wifi I solved it by flashing new bootloader alongside with rom using the USB burning tool, the keyboard issue you are facing is coz it's not comptcompa, get a air mouse is the best experience

Comment

I cannot open any app save youtube, the file manager and the browser. All other apps like ftmc, kodi, music app, aptoide etc. don't boot.
                              SCV7A here, i insttalled it from recovery thorugh sd card. Before, with SCV4 the apps worked fine except for youtube which, if i did the account login, it caused a bootloop.

Help me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X