Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John561

Hello ch3mn3y i have a 2gb 16gb H96 pro plus, can i install the blue firmware?or does it work only for 3gb 32gb thank you. This the image of the PCB.
    Don't know this version. It's black not blue? Only Blue i know are S32-V5 and V6. Yours seems to be 94V-0...
    I believe this rom won't work, but You may try. However it may brick Your Box. It will soft brick almost for sure, so You should look for official firmware for this variant. Don't think there is one on freaktab.

ZUK Z2 Pro ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
      Well anyway im going to order another h96 to see if i get one of the "new" ones to work alongside the "old" one.
      Now that would be something ! One rom that could perhaps work with both box variants.
      I've got the other blue pcb H96's sold from Banggood and they've been brilliant on this rom however it would be great to get continued support on both boxes sharing a generic rom if that's possible.

Comment

Hello is possible to flash this Rom via usb instead of sd card?

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
          Here is image for V3 less than 3 weeks old: https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!Z6gTFC7A
          It's the one with the longest name.
          Thank you!

Comment

Don't know this version. It's black not blue? Only Blue i know are S32-V5 and V6. Yours seems to be 94V-0...
            I believe this rom won't work, but You may try. However it may brick Your Box. It will soft brick almost for sure, so You should look for official firmware for this variant. Don't think there is one on freaktab.

ZUK Z2 Pro ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ
            Thank you for the response. Any leads where i can find the official firmware?

Comment

@ John561,

Where did you purchase this China Box?
              Is there a chance that the vendor has a firmware on their site?

Comment

Hi SuperCeleron.I just bought H96pro× ( not Alfawise i think ) and installed your Rom ATV SCV4 via OTA.I would like to say Thanks for you good work bcos everythink works in this moment but u have one question..
                where is HDR options in screen menu?.There is only resolution,position and Dolby Visiom- no.HDR.What happens with it.

Comment

• superceleron
                  superceleron commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is missing... i forgot to add it lol, is one of the bugs i need to fix.

John561
                Try with the seller. Maybe they have it.
                ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

nicoga97
                  Yes. That's how I did it. Use AMLogic USB Burning Toot and male2male USB cable.

Comment

John561
                    Try with the seller. Maybe they have it.
                    ch3mn3y Thanks let me try. On a different note. I wanted to connect to a pc using adb, i have connected the box but it is not detected. I have turned on the USB debugging on the box, i also have the adb platform tools. do i need to install some amlogic adb drivers?

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                      @ John561,

Where did you purchase this China Box?
                      Is there a chance that the vendor has a firmware on their site?
                      Reaper Man I bought it from aliexpress. let me check if the vendor has a site.

Comment

John561
                        I believe You need generic ones as firmware seems to be close to AOSP and as far as I know only Samsung uses (or used) more unique ADB drivers. Try with this app, it should install the drivers: http://dl.adbdriver.com/upload/adbdriver.zip

Still You have to have the Box powered on and with connected display and some remote to be able to make PC authorized ADB device.

Or maybe try ADB over WiFi? https://developer.android.com/studio....html#wireless
                        Last edited by ch3mn3y; 04-05-2018, 15:05.

Comment

John561
                          I believe You need generic ones as firmware seems to be close to AOSP and as far as I know only Samsung uses (or used) more unique ADB drivers. Try with this app, it should install the drivers: http://dl.adbdriver.com/upload/adbdriver.zip

Still You have to have the Box powered on and with connected display and some remote to be able to make PC authorized ADB device.

Or maybe try ADB over WiFi? https://developer.android.com/studio....html#wireless
                          ch3mn3y Okay let me give it a try. I will update you. Thanks.

Comment

Here is image for V3 less than 3 weeks old: https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!Z6gTFC7A
                            It's the one with the longest name.
                            Hi again, I just install the ROM by Shonk. All works fine but I discover that the menu to manually change ethernet setting is gone? I can change it with the ROM from previous firmware by Super Celeron but this one is missing that option. Is it setting hidden and if so how do I get to it?

Comment

Originally posted by AbeATV View Post

Hi again, I just install the ROM by Shonk. All works fine but I discover that the menu to manually change ethernet setting is gone? I can change it with the ROM from previous firmware by Super Celeron but this one is missing that option. Is it setting hidden and if so how do I get to it?
                              This forum is on Superceleron ROM. You may find your answer in Shonk's forum. You are like going to Burger King asking about BigMac

Comment

Working...
                              X