Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    Well i will update it when i have the time.. in 2 weeks i SHOULD have some time off work... them i will do some updates to my roms (NOT ALL).
    i have no complains, except the power app (the app to reboot, shutdown, etc, only started working after i didnt root), but if you have some spare time to do some more tunning on them, we all gonna be a lot thankful.
    btw, superceleron why img is not rooted? is to let users choose? or any other reason?
    and as always never to much to say thanks 4 all your work.. without you this box will be from great to shitty..

Comment

• superceleron
      superceleron commented
      Editing a comment
      is to let the users choose, some guys simple like it not rooted because of some apps other like it etc... so, is not rooted by default!

pedropitt
    You just answered Your own question. Not everybody needs root.

bloptra18
    It seems to work with newer TVBOX-V3.0, so it may work with Yours as well.
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

just receive a new one, and is that TVBOX-V3.0 version.. so i install the green version SCV4 (before update to scv7a) right?
      (to bad it doesnt have to extra usb ports and still as a tinny heatsink.. will replace it)

Comment

I believe it will work. I don' have V3.0, but nprev917 states that he managed to flash Normal (so this one) on his V3.0:
        Originally posted by nprev917 View Post
        I also have a box with the same board (ZH01-S912-TVBOX-V3.0) bought from BangGood. What TWRP do I use to flash roms?
        Originally posted by nprev917 View Post
        Finally figured out how to flash SC rom. Running it on my box from BangGood with the ZH01-S912-TVBOX-V3.0 board. Works perfect and I Love it. Had to flash scv4 with USB burn tool and then update it with the builtin updater to scv7a...it booted into twrp and finished the install then flashed supersu to get root
        However seryser wrote that for him it didn't work:
        Originally posted by seryser View Post
        I can assure you, that box does not run superceleron's firmwares. I've tried all of them. the only flashable firmware via usb or SD card is the one that is tagged as wisdom on that mega repo that i dont have the link for anymore.
        Still, if I were You I would try it by myself. If it won't work, You still should be able to flash official Wisdom firmware and be back to what You have now.
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Still, if I were You I would try it by myself. If it won't work, You still should be able to flash official Wisdom firmware and be back to what You have now.[/QUOTE]

were do we can download this "Wisdom firmware " ?

Comment

Here: https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!Bqo1FDoQ
            One with date 20170918 works fine, 2nd one (20171120) is fresh and (probably) untested (by users of this forum).

Comment

cheers ch3mn3y will give it a try on weekend if superceleron versions dont work.. will give feedback by then..

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                Well i will update it when i have the time.. in 2 weeks i SHOULD have some time off work... them i will do some updates to my roms (NOT ALL).
                thanks for the heads up SC. Will be waiting for your update

Comment

Powered on the new box i got, i it as the 2017.11.20 installed.. is that TVBOX-V3.0, green PCB... didnt test that much but it seems to be working fine on first look.. but SC version should work even better..
                  so i should go for the SVC4 green version first right?

Comment

TVBOX-3.0 is green, so that's image You should use.
                    I know there is image for Wisdom, but boot to TWRP before flashing image and do a backup. Than You will have backup of firmware which is working with Your Box.

Comment

ch3mn3y i assume i have to install a TWRP first.. since the original recovery dont have option to backup... can you tell me were to get the appropiate TWRP and how to install it please?

Comment

Hey,

A friend of mine has a H96 pro plus, with the green motherboard.
                        Flashing the firmware works fine, however, when the firmware has been flashed, it's unable to reboot.
                        On the stock firmware, he can hold in the power button, choose reboot and it reboots like it should.

After upgrading, when he chooses 'reboot', the android box just shuts down and it's no longer possible to boot up with
                        the ir remote anymore, he has to pull the power plug. Has anybody solved this problem? As I stated earlier, works perfectly fine
                        on stock rom prior to upgrading. We have even installed stock firmware again just to verify and he can indeed reboot it again and it behaves normally.

Any ideas? Would appreciate the help on this issue/bug, I see some has reported the same issue after installing the CW for the green motherboard.

Comment

Jinxy in my case mine started working as soon as i rooted the box with superSu.. not sure why, but the reboot, shutdown etc started working

Comment

pedropitt
                            Yes and no. It's enough to put recovery.img on root of the SDcard. Than using reset button will boot TWRP, not stock recovery. That way You can make full backup, including stock recovery.

Jinxy
                            Probably some bug related to variant You friend have. E.g. I can reboot, but have sometimes problem with powering off (only way for me to power off is to use NavBar button or by rebooting to TWRP).

Comment

pedropitt Hmm, interesting. Is there any specific procedure we have to do to install SuperSU on this android box?
                              Would definitely want to try it out. Thanks for the tip!
                              We installed magisk and hoped that giving the box root, would allow it to reboot fine, but it was still the same problem.
                              How should we go forth to install and root with SuperSU? How did you do it?

ch3mn3y Hmm, yeah might be. Everything worked flawlessly for me, we ordered from the same supplier, however I got a blue motherboard and he got a green, only difference.
                              I guess superceleron hasn't had the time to look into this problem either yet? Been browsing about 50 pages but haven't really seen any solutions to the issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X