Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zztop80000
    The one You used was some stock or nonATV superceleron's rom? If ATV is working for You than "Normal" have as well.

Maybe try with USB Burning Tool? I don;t see a way to flash it with TWRP as base (V4) is not flashable .zip.
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

yes i have Superceleron rom ATV and i want return in stock 7.1.2 !

Comment

can anyone help me please? i can install v4 but first i had to install v1 to get twrp, didn't knew that :|, but after that i try to use twrp to update to 7a but it hangs on updating partition, help please? superceleron

Comment

hfml85
          Are You sure You had to flash V1? I just flashed V4 and than V7A over it.
          But if You miss TWRP after V4, than just copy recovery.img from V7A zip to sdcard and but it using pin. Than You should be able to flash V7A.

Not sure about that hanging. Did You gave it some more time to check if it really hang or just was working slowly?
          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
            hfml85
            Are You sure You had to flash V1? I just flashed V4 and than V7A over it.
            But if You miss TWRP after V4, than just copy recovery.img from V7A zip to sdcard and but it using pin. Than You should be able to flash V7A.

Not sure about that hanging. Did You gave it some more time to check if it really hang or just was working slowly?
            it hangs, because i left it like 1 hour :| i tried many times now, won't pass partition update details in twrp log.

btw: what do you guys pick when it asks if you want to leave partition unchanged at start of twrp?

Comment

@ hfml85,

SCV4 has TWRP included, if I'm not too outdated.

If you are on SCV1, you will need to get to SCV4 (Android 7 / x64) with USB Burn tool. You also must select> Erase Bootloader (Because SCV1 is Android 6 and also not x64).
              Then you can use TWRP to install SCV7A (zipped).

Comment

hfml85
                I let it to make all the changes. It's not like I would use SafetyNet needing app like AndroidPay or Pokemon GO on the Box.

Did You try to redownload the .zip? Maybe it's bad download?

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                  @ hfml85,

SCV4 has TWRP included, if I'm not too outdated.

If you are on SCV1, you will need to get to SCV4 (Android 7 / x64) with USB Burn tool. You also must select> Erase Bootloader (Because SCV1 is Android 6 and also not x64).
                  Then you can use TWRP to install SCV7A (zipped).
                  well i feel dumb now ... i just followed this way as LOE said:
                  "Thank you, that did the trick.
                  I did the following after flashing SCV4 through cable:

Use Update app to select compressed zip image on SD card.
                  The device powers off instead of rebooting to TWRP.
                  Disconnect power supply.
                  Press Reset key and hold it while you connect the power supply (keep holding it pressed!).
                  First SC welcome screen appears (keep holding Reset button pressed!).
                  TWRP welcome screen will appear for a second or two - at that moment release the reset button.
                  The upgrade process begins.
                  After the reboot "Android" animation will stay on screen much longer than usual - just let it be until the upgrade is finished.

So far, this version of firmware is much more stable and usable than the original crap and the earlier SC's SCV4 version.
                  Good job SuperCeleron!"

and all went good :|
                  so much time wasted thank you very much for this.

edit: sometimes i get artifacts in screen, is this normal?

edit 2: where can i get the file to flash so i have root access?
                  Last edited by hfml85; 01-15-2018, 22:28.

Comment

Good job,

Artifacts...bad cable or serious overheating.

Magisk is your best bet at the moment to root. SuperSu ,current ver?, can bootloop.
                    4pda web site has some work-around, have not looked at it yet.

Magisk will work with Titanium Back-up.. for back up and restore with running firmware....but after a flash or update...Titanium can not see your archived files.

Comment

TWRP the latest beta of Magisk (zip package)

GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

Lots of info
                      Download Android apps that come from XDA developers and members

Comment

Hey guys,

Im sure I am just goofing up something but Im not sure what.....

I have a h96 Pro + 3gb/32gb Amlogic s912 box, I opened it up and it has the blue board, ddr3 RAM... I tried flashing SCV4-Test1-Blue-PCB-H96ProPlus.zip using the usb burning tool (version 2.0.8) and it appeared to flash correctly but I am not getting any output when connected directly to a 4k TV via hdmi, I then tried updating to OTA-SCV7A-A7.1.2-x64-Alfawise.H96.ProPlus.zip via sd card and reset pin, the blue LED started out normal and after a few seconds the brightness increased, I let it sit for about a half hour and power cycled it and connected it to the TV, again no output... I tried flashing the rom SCV4-A7.1.2-x64-Alfawise.H96.ProPlus.zip it gets to 2% of writing the rom and fails. I went back and again apparently successfully flashed the Blue rom (states completed successfuly in usb burning tool) and it has been sitting for about 20 minutes and there is still no output on the TV...

Also just a side question... this board has 2 hidden USBs that arent accessable with the case design, Are these usable?

here is my board

I also have a h96 Pro+ 3gb/64 (must be green board) and I flashed it with the green board rom and it has been working great (I just realized I didnt update it to scv7 ota yet, but I want to get the 32Gb box working before I do.
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

That is normal, they are H264 10bits... this chip dont support hw decode of H264 10bits, the max is can decode correctly is low bitrate 720p 10bits.
                          i don't understand... once you say this...

and then you say this:

"Yes really, it can only decode in software mode..
                          But it decodes just fine H265 10bits up to 4k(HEVC) in hw mode!"

please explane...

Comment

• superceleron
                            superceleron commented
                            Editing a comment
                            is easy... the chip cant decode in hw all H264 10bit files... it can only do in software mode and that means slowwww... that is why the max it 720p, it can play some 1080p ones but in very low bitrate...
                            On H265(HEVC) 10bits it can decode all files in HW mode, so it supports all resolutions up to 4k60...
                            I hope you got it now!

bilbo6209
                          You have same board as me, and I didn't have problems You rite about it.

As for additional 2 USB ports, they are usable.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                            bilbo6209
                            You have same board as me, and I didn't have problems You rite about it.

As for additional 2 USB ports, they are usable.
                            So Ch3mn3y,

What rom did you flash? the V4 blue? I have flashed it 4 or 5 times and had the same issue with every flash.

Comment

After admitting to myself that I cannot stand stock Rom and prefer to brick while flashing custom one, I flashed V1 ATV and updated it to V4A ATV. However I could not stand the launcher and (even more) miss a lot of apps in Play Store. So I flashed V4 Blue, booted it (no problem with output, I have 32" Samsung TV with FullHD if it matters), got through Setup Wizard and than updated to V7A (and flashed MAGISK at the same time).

Comment

Working...
                              X