Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys,

Can someone please check if the DTS-HD MA works with this ROM ? With the stock one - it worked perfectly - but now with this ROM and KODI - i tried everything - and i cannot make it work. I ordered two devices - one for a friend - and did not put the rom on it - it is also working.

Comment

I have just flashed SCV4 with computer. How to update to v7 ota? It is online update or? Dont get how to do this?

Comment

abel48
        ​​​​​​​Download .zip with SCV7A. Copy it to Box. Open Update app and choose the .zip or boot to TWRP and flash it manually.
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

I have the scv7a files now in sd card and when i start update app i take lokal update but then i dont see any files

Comment

abel48
            Than use TWRP. Cannot say something more about Update app, as I went straight to TWRP, as that way I could make backup od SCV4, prior flashing flashing update, and than flash MAGISK without additional reboots.
            ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

I find out what i was doing wrong. I put the extracted files to sdcard then it dont work. But now when i put zip file on it worked in uppdate app. But i dont know if i should choose wipe data and wipe media? I dident do that now...

Comment

abel48
                However You can, but ​​​​​​​You don't have to. It should work without wipe. i didn't do it and it works fine

Comment

The rom is running good but the remote kontroller dont work anymore and not the power meny. Running it on vorke z6 plus.

Comment

abel48
                    ​​​​​​​Maybe remote config file of Vorke is different than H96's?

You would have to open/mount system from official firmware for Your Box and than look for remote.conf (should be in /system/etc folder). Than copy to Your Box's /system/etc, set permissions, reboot and check again.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                      Alianato
                      It is, but it also works with rooted Android. It may be enought to use mount -t XXX Y. Without "loop" and "-o". Depends if it's loop device.

You can try this (old) guide: https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...m-img-t1081239
                      And use Cygwin to use Linux commands on Windows.

RamonSK
                      I believe it may be wrong mapping. I don't think Android lets You to remap buttons of the connected keyboard, but You could remap (for whole device) Context button as Home one and than it will work

Thanks Alianato 

got it. As device is standard i8 I found key172 in standard kl 1997 2433 an change (edit under root) it from MENU to HOME (so now my house is getting me home) also got APP_SWITCH at Win alias key125

Comment

Rom is working great im on V7A, i have S32-V6 ddr3 H96 pro+ device. Nova launcher is my main launcher, temperatures are ok.
                        If i may ask, is there a way to stop autohiding navbar, to stay permament on screen?

Comment

I dont know how to mount the orginal vorke firmware... Is it done in Windows?

Comment

abel48
                            Don't think so. Probably only using Linux and/or Android. However You could try to open it using Amlogic Customization Tool. Here is the latest one I found: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...s-amlogic-sdks

Is there firmware available to download? I don't have much experience, but could at least look at it.

Comment

I have got the remote file now from a friend so i Will try to copy it over to the box. But what permissions should the file have?

Comment

Same one old file has. If I remember it right it should be rw-r--r-- (644).

Comment

Working...
                                X