Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oskans View Post
    hello h96 pro plus 3/32gb usb burning rom licanse file please thank you @superceleron
    License file? my rom dont need any license file!

Comment

Sorry error code "[0x30402004]UBOOT/Partition _aml_dtb/Initialize partition/Error result"

Comment

Originally posted by iafilius View Post
        Hi,

Sharing my fanless cooling project
        • Pry "heatsink" of cpu (with care!)
        • Put a nice large hole in cap above cpu
        • Make a "heatpipe" to transder heat to outside. (Used copper shims and kafuter k-5204k as thermal glue)
        • Use thermal grease, no glue on top for connecting nice large heatsink.
        • Put 90x90x18mm heatsink on top.

Didn't connect it permanenty, but first tests just laying the heatsink in top of "heatpipe" showed a about 20 degrees ambient delta (celcius) with a cpu burner test running.

Looking for a slightly bigger heatsink with thick base, and lots of fin's.

Using a smaller heatsink 80x80x7mm results in about 5 degrees higher.

Fyi, while testing, just having the printed circuit on table, there where no components other then cpu which felt hot.

No need to cool anything if cpu heat gets out easy.

Thinking of:
        • isolating the "heatpipe" preventing heating up the inner part.
        • isolating the bottomside heatsink and case, preventing heating up the case/inner parts.

Regards,

Arjan
        Wooww i already ordered a smaller heatsink.. if not satisfied i will follow your solution great job thks

Comment

Originally posted by yudi.15 View Post
          Please help me out... I successfully have installed this rom 3 times but everytime when I turn on the device, it stucks itself of the bootloader screen for quite long take it as for 30 minutes and doesn't go any further
          If it is a DDR4 Player you may want to give this Rom a Try.

I know it is not for this Box but it runs very well on Both my H96Pro Plus Boxes one is a 3gb/16gb ddr3 the other is a 3gb/32gb ddr4.

Comment

Originally posted by tht View Post

I know it is not for this Box but it runs very well on Both my H96Pro Plus Boxes one is a 3gb/16gb ddr3 the other is a 3gb/32gb ddr4.

May i know your H96PRO+ ddr4 coming with which wifi?
            I read on Qintex it is AP6330.

Comment

Originally posted by muncheno View Post

May i know your H96PRO+ ddr4 coming with which wifi?
              I read on Qintex it is AP6330.
              the 7.1 Firmware for the Q912 has 9377.

Comment

Originally posted by oskans View Post
                Sorry error code "[0x30402004]UBOOT/Partition _aml_dtb/Initialize partition/Error result"
                I solved this on my H96pro+ 3gb/32gb ddr4
                ​​ by selected option for erase bootloader.
                It fail at 4% at first round, then with hope retry again and manage thru. BTW I was flashing using the Qintek 7.1.1 file given in the link above by THT.

Comment

the 7.1 Firmware for the Q912 has 9377.
                  Thanks, it is working on my ddr4 box.

Comment

I bought an AC Infinity MULTIFAN S1, Quiet 80mm USB Fan from amazon

cut out 80mm opening in the top of the box and then hot glued the fan on to it idle temp now 28 C temp playing 1080p MKv file 32C

heat sink is aluminum 28mm by 8m and the original heatsink stacked on top . also I have padded feet rough 1/8" high under my box extra holes drilled in bottom and sides.

pluged into the usb port is a Dlink usb hub with a SanDisk Ultra Fit 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ43-128G-G46) . and the fan running off it . + dongle for Minix Neo A2 lite remote .
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
                    Last edited by wwmoggy; 07-08-2017, 22:30.

Comment

Does this ROM overheat?

Anyone using this Firmware that have not altered their cooling mechanism, please tell me your systems temp at it's peak.

Comment

this rom runs cooler then the stock rom think my peek was 47c or 52c without the fan

Comment

Mine with few 4x5mm holes right on top of CPU, checked on kodi is 62DegC.

Comment

Originally posted by Splen View Post

Does this ROM overheat?

Anyone using this Firmware that have not altered their cooling mechanism, please tell me your systems temp at it's peak.
                            As far as I can tell it runs no hotter than some of my other s912 players with this Rom.

Comment

This ROM can be flashed to Alfawize H96Pro Plus 3/32gb? It's the same?

Comment

yea it can

Comment

Working...
                                X