Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

valix69
    Try with different USB port or cable.
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
      valix69
      Try with different USB port or cable.
      I have this all the time...
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

valix69
        ​​​​​​​Try to push reset button for 3-5 seconds, had this (second one) error too, and after 3rd or 4th reset it flashed fine
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
          valix69
          ​​​​​​​Try to push reset button for 3-5 seconds, had this (second one) error too, and after 3rd or 4th reset it flashed fine
          After 8 try, it's always the same..

Comment

I had same problem on my h96+ pro.
            Steps:
            1.hold reset button, wait 3sec.
            2.hold reset + connect plug, wait 4sec.
            3.still hold reset+ connect H96+ to usb, wait for connecting with system
            4.flash image, after 8% you dont need hold the reset button

Complete

Sorry for english :-)

Comment

Originally posted by valix69 View Post

After 8 try, it's always the same..
              I had the same error. Only way I could fix it was to never let go of the reset button. Just hold the reset button until the flashing is done. Even if I let go at 80% it would fail. Hope this helps you.

Comment

On a side note. This box is great for retro gaming of Sega, Nintendo, PS1, Mame and more using retroarch app. 

Comment

Originally posted by tribalito View Post
                  dangchui Buddy but why i need to choose this firm? Is better than AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)?

Second question. After that i need to flash update for OTA?or only this firm?is possible with sdcard?

Download SCV4 GREEN PCB IMG:
                  Hey bro, did you manage to install this rom on your box? Did you have wisdom kernel? Thanks.
                  ​​​​​

Comment

Hey is the RGB bug fixed ?

Comment

superceleron
                      Could You tell me if there is any difference between Power Off option in Power Menu, and Power Off button on the NavBar?
                      Coz I cannot find why button power offs my Box fine and option in the Menu freezes it (it stops on "Powring Off" and only reset button or reconnecting the power cord helps)...

I'm just looking for a way to fix Menu Power Off ot get another button like this (e.g. as a Tile) and than I will be able to hide NavBar.

Comment

• superceleron
                        superceleron commented
                        Editing a comment
                        it should be the same, on mine work fine... but on this boxes im expecting everything..

Hi Guys. I am a mainframe Dev in South Africa so I'm not a technology noob. I am to android though. I am not sure what exactly to do with the 2 files I downloaded. I downloaded, for the green PCB files the SCV4 image and SCV7A OTA. I've made a list of steps I saw somewhere on the forum. I also list some questions. Would you be so kind as to assist please?
                      1. download scv4 blue
                      2. also download scv7a ota
                      3. After you get v4 booted up, Q: How do I get V4 booted up?
                      4. go to the update app Q: What update app is referred to here?
                      5. select the v7a img and update it
                      6. It should boot into TWRP, Q: How would I know if its in TWRP or not?
                      7. but if its like mine from BangGood you'll have to hold the reset button and force it to boot into recovery.

Comment

Ziquilix
                        A3. Flash it using USB Burning Tool and than connect power and it will boot by itself.
                        A4. You can go straight to TWRP and flash .zip manually or there is an app installed, which does it for You (meaning you select zip file within it and it reboots the Box to TWRP, which than flashes zip and automatically reboots back to Android).
                        A6. You will probably see TWRP logo. Howveer even if it will go straight to flashing, than if You know how TWRP looks than You will know that that's it.
                        If You don;t know thank it looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/DnoCrqh.png
                        However when flashing it will be something like this (of course this is not flashing, but restoring existing backup and here is TWRP with phone UI, tablet/Box is wider, but it will look almost the same): https://www.howtogeek.com/wp-content...e-process1.png
                        Last edited by ch3mn3y; 12-22-2017, 11:52.

Comment

Thanks very much ch3mn3y. I'll let you know of the outcome.

Comment

Guys, is it ok to connect your android box to your pc with a normal usb male-to-male cable or do I need a special USB cable?

Comment

Ziquilix
                              I think it doesn't matter. I used cable I got with HDD case. Both are NoName, and both are USB 2.0. The latter may be important, as I'm not sure how it will work with 3.0 cable.

Comment

Working...
                              X