Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are pics of my board , looks like it doesn't handle 4k very well. Detecting best settings shows 1080p but tv info show 2160p.unable to select 10bit under more settings
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by nprev917 View Post
      Love this rom. Running this on my h96 pro+ from BangGood. I would love to see an update to Oreo keep up the great work
      Well update to OREO dont depend on me, but 1º public betas should start surfacing in February

Comment

Originally posted by Wenkie View Post
        Is that why I have green screens with 4k movies/streams? Other movies works fine
        nop that should be another problem... but i dont have any 4k streams to test.. but well i really dont have the time this month to touch in this H96 roms!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Well update to OREO dont depend on me, but 1º public betas should start surfacing in February
          What is the Rom based off of? AOSP, CM, stock? I believe AOSP is already on 8.1....either way I can't wait to bring my box to Oreo. One other thing, I noticed the latest build is on old Android Security Patch, any reason why it's not on the latest security patch? Again, not a big deal I'm just wondering why.

Comment

nprev917
            AOSP/CM/LOS are not same as Android TV. Totally different platform.
            That's way there is already Android 8.1, but Android TV 7.1.2.

Additionally it's rarer updated with security patches + we don't have official build and/or Project Treble, so even updates with this patches have to be compiled by superceleron (or other dev, but we have only him).
            ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
              nprev917
              AOSP/CM/LOS are not same as Android TV. Totally different platform.
              That's way there is already Android 8.1, but Android TV 7.1.2.

Additionally it's rarer updated with security patches + we don't have official build and/or Project Treble, so even updates with this patches have to be compiled by superceleron (or other dev, but we have only him).
              Ah I see. I didn't know also l android tv was a different platform. Thanks for the info. I wish I had my build box still, I'd work with superceleron. I used to build roms on my nexus 6.

Comment

Multi Language or English only? cos some elders cant read English

Comment

Multi. There are Chineese, English and Other to choose in Setup Wizard. Under Other there are more languages to choose from.
                  ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I discovered that the box can be turned off and back on with remote using SCv7a. Just change the power button allocation to power off instead of sleep in the settings. It seems the sleep function doesn't work but the power off function works fine.

Edit: reboot also works well now as a result. 
                    Last edited by Mandrake; 12-13-2017, 08:18.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                      Multi. There are Chineese, English and Other to choose in Setup Wizard. Under Other there are more languages to choose from.
                      Thanks dude!

Comment

Installed this ROM without a problem, and the update. A couple of things

1) It's not rooted, is it easy to do this? I've installed KODI from play store so I guess no need for the bunded FTMC?
                        So either uninstall from system, or just freeze it. Want to freeze stock browser too

2) The other launcher (myeos) or something called like that has no text under the icons, how do you add it
                        3) How do you customize homescreen, remove FTMC and browser from desktop?
                        4) Can I control Kodi on the alfawise, from a mobile phone? That way can play music without needing the TV to be on
                        5) I've got a UK keyboard, when I enter @ it enters another symbol like $ or something, I've changed system to UK and still the same

Also stock firmware allowed me to connect to Samsung 24" 1920x1200 monitor HDMI-DVI, however with Superceleron I just get garbled image and it's all green, you can't see a thing, so had to set it up on the plasma (not ideal) Is there a fix to this?

Comment

fatbottom
                          A1. Flash MAGISK through TWRP. That's it
                          A2. -
                          A3. I don;t think You can.
                          A4. There should be some apps for that. I'm looking for Unified Remote server or Android myself.
                          A5. Change Android keyboard language, not just system one.

Comment

Originally posted by fatbottom View Post
                            Installed this ROM without a problem, and the update. A couple of things

1) It's not rooted, is it easy to do this? I've installed KODI from play store so I guess no need for the bunded FTMC?
                            So either uninstall from system, or just freeze it. Want to freeze stock browser too

2) The other launcher (myeos) or something called like that has no text under the icons, how do you add it
                            3) How do you customize homescreen, remove FTMC and browser from desktop?
                            4) Can I control Kodi on the alfawise, from a mobile phone? That way can play music without needing the TV to be on
                            5) I've got a UK keyboard, when I enter @ it enters another symbol like $ or something, I've changed system to UK and still the same

Also stock firmware allowed me to connect to Samsung 24" 1920x1200 monitor HDMI-DVI, however with Superceleron I just get garbled image and it's all green, you can't see a thing, so had to set it up on the plasma (not ideal) Is there a fix to this?
                            If you want to customize the desktop, you can't really. Just get Nova Launcher from the play store, or any other launcher.

Comment

I've got a question. I tried remapping my gamepad, by going to device-system-user-keylayout and then editing the file for my gamepad. I've correctly mapped the device. I've also tried gamepad tester to remap. Yet when I go into games Asphalt 8 and skate party 3. In both games it defaults back to what it always is. Seems remapping has no effect. How do I make the remapping permanent?

Comment

the WebOS launcher can be customized just fine, the lighthome one nop...

Comment

Working...
                                X