Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I've problem with 1080p im SPMC. I play IPTV on 1080p and I see freezee... TV is detected on display setting with 1080p 60Hz. 720p worki great. Any solutions to fix freezees on 1080p?

Comment

nprev917
      Installed HALauncher. For Non touch and bigscreen it's really great.

Mandrake
      Did You maybe look into game files if they don;t have they own keylayout file? It would be probably generic one or close to it. Description of both games in Store says that they are compatible with game controllers and as Android is only partially supporting them out of the box, than they have to have their own layouts or settings for that.

superceleron
      Will check it later. Maybe it can be made to look even better than HALauncher?
      ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
        nprev917

Mandrake
        Did You maybe look into game files if they don;t have they own keylayout file? It would be probably generic one or close to it. Description of both games in Store says that they are compatible with game controllers and as Android is only partially supporting them out of the box, than they have to have their own layouts or settings for that.

superceleron
        See some of my youtube videos you will see what can be customized on webos launcher.

Comment

Is there a list of discrete IR commands? I need play, pause, stop, skip forward/reverse, fast forward/rewind, audio, subs.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
            nprev917

Mandrake

superceleron
            Thanks for the suggestion. Would the file be in android-data or android-obb? I assume it would also be a kl file right?

Comment

Using the opportunity that superceleron commented several last comments to ask if scv4-v7a is tested/tried on these new, so called wisdom, boards with 8 ram modules?
              There are several topics where that question is raised, no definitive answer. That would be ZH01-S912-TVBOX-v3.0 (3GB hynix/micron ddr3 ram in 8 modules, samsung/sandisk emmc, aigale wifi).

Thanks

Comment

churla
                It seems to be incompatible with Wisdom H96.
                ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

nop that should be another problem... but i dont have any 4k streams to test.. but well i really dont have the time this month to touch in this H96 roms!
                  To bad, I love this rom. It only happens with 4k movies, and the settings are good because it's working on my other player with the same settings.. This one is for in the bedroom. I hope the update is coming soon. Keep up the good work

Comment

@ch3mn3y
                    Thank you.
                    Expected so, plus I am not able to open img to check parameters (diskinternals keeps saying not ok, although md5 and BurnTool are ok). Some here said that they have burnt it, but most likely they are unaware of these new boards.
                    Last edited by churla; 12-13-2017, 14:34.

Comment

Hi,

I have an error when i launch start with USB Burning tool. The operation block on 7% formatting and after i have one error. Can you help me please ?

Comment

valix69
                        Could You tell what kind of error is that. (something like that: 0x00101004 erase bootloader)?

Comment

hello i ask a small question i take this rom scv1 gree on my alfawise H96 PRO+ i have install all my app and sure i don t applied OTA update if i applied this update on menu ota update directly i suppose i lost all my app and install before or if i don t coch wipe data is ok

Comment

dangchui
                            Id I understand what You wrote, than You can flash OTA without loosing the app any other data. You don;t have to do Wipe Data/Factory Reset. I didn't do it and I don't have any problems.

Anyone have problem with turning off the Box with V7A? If I use Power Menu->Power Off the Box just hangs on Powering Off. Reboot works fine and turning off through Terminal (reboot -p) too.

Comment

ok thanks i try this tomorow ch3mn3y but i have for this moment problem when If I use Power Menu->Power Off the Box just hangs on Powering Off but red light and when i take my remote control for power on nothing pass no action it s necessary to take off the power cable and retake on

if you have solution

Comment

dangchui
                                No idea. I use Terminal to Power Off. Or Reboot to Recovery (using MAGISK + Xposed + APM+ module I added additional options to Power Menu) and Power Off using it.

Comment

Working...
                                X