Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok but i have the menu power off or reboot but just when is power off and red light on box after if i use my remote control to power on nothing pass

Comment

dangchui
      Did You change it in settings? Behavior of the Power button on remote? May be that.
      ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

OK i found in menu power key definition on definition is to sleep now if i change to power OFF when i want to power OFF with remote control no menu now apperead
        only solution to take off the power cable and retry and at reboot sure in menu power key defintion

and for OTA update grrr the catastroph

i take my usb key with file File: OTA-SCV7A-A7.1.2-x64-Alfawis e.H96.ProPlus.zip

I choose on file usb this file i not coch wipe data wipe media and i click update

result that s reboot but nothing apperead on tv blacl screen not update and box there s no led at the fine 10 mn i take off the power cable i retry and horrible not boot nothing and nothing on tv but blue light on front

i try to boot in recovery mode grr nothing

is there s solution or all is lost and i must retry with usb burning tools

Comment

dangchui
          If You didn't made an backup in TWRP than I think all the data from Box memory is lost.

Seems that it may be needed to update straight away after flashing V4 with Burning Tool...
          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

ouf !!!!! I have prepared usb burning tools and just nox before i say i reconnected a, other last time and ohhh surprise that s REBOOT normally what is the solution for applY OTA update normaly

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	57425898QgT.jpg Views:	1 Size:	136.7 KB ID:	694016
              Click image for larger version  Name:	57425925sNq.jpg Views:	1 Size:	107.4 KB ID:	694017Click image for larger version  Name:	57425950pXe.jpg Views:	1 Size:	109.7 KB ID:	694018
              Hello
              I' bought this h96 pro+ on gearbest
              3g + 32g + 9377 20170926

Which rom should I use? Is possible update without USB? With SDCARD?
              please somebody help me

superceleron
              Last edited by tribalito; 12-14-2017, 00:14.

Comment

yes choose the rom green pcb but it s more if you take ANDROID TV version on other post there a link

Download SCV4 GREEN PCB IMG:

Comment

For ch3mn3y

I UNDERSTAND my mistake

i take file OTA here and i have place version rom android tv

then the good file is
                  OTA-SCV4A-ATV-A7.1.2-x64-Alf awise.H96.ProPlus.zip

i retry now with good file sorry i go to the good post

Comment

dangchui Buddy but why i need to choose this firm? Is better than AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)?

Second question. After that i need to flash update for OTA?or only this firm?is possible with sdcard?

Comment

that s write on first page first SCV4 green with technic usb burning tools usb cable or with technic sd card and after install take OTA UPDATE SCV7A OTA or on menu android

at propos and you see this image

see this video for technic https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=NtszyX0iwqw

Download SCV7A OTA:

Download SCV4 BLUE (LPDDR3) PCB IMG:

Install instructions:
                      • Use usb burning tool....

Comment

Nothing to do with Firmware - Kodi- but when I do a music or video scan it locks up sometimes, so have to reboot, and do another. It's taking forever to catalogue my files as everytime it starts from "A" then checks if those have been added then when it gets to where it crashed last time, it continues.

Also how do you set subtitles on to only non English audio? For English TV shows subs still appear, I only want it for non English.

Comment

Where can I find the latest stock firmware for the Alfawise H96 Pro+ from Gearbest, sold around the beginning of September? Thanks.

Comment

Shimon
                            Depends which one did You get. It's probably one of S32-V5 (if blue).
                            Best choice is to ask GearBest for firmware.
                            But not sure if they help You. I asked fo fw for V6 and I don;t get it, however they propose me 3 options: send it back, get back $20 in their wallet or $20 to PayPal. Not sure if it's better than firmware

Comment

yes that s better i have ask a question too for have a link firmware original

Comment

OK sick of Kodi crashing when I do a TV show/Movie/Music scan, so I've done a factory reset and using the already installed FTMC. Let's see if it completes the scan. If so I'll just use FTMC.

Comment

Working...
                                X