Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hy
    Stupid question
    This rom work on H96 Pro Plus 2/16 ?
    Thx

Comment

Originally posted by kokopo View Post
      Hy
      Stupid question
      This rom work on H96 Pro Plus 2/16 ?
      Thx
      Try this:
      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Is this the rom sure about this model?
        China-1 Stock | Buy H96 PRO Plus KODI 17.3 Android 7.1 Amlogic S912 TV BOX 4K 2GB RAM 16GB ROM 802.11AC WIFI 1000M LAN online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Comment

Originally posted by kokopo View Post
          Is this the rom sure about this model?
          https://www.geekbuying.com/item/H96P...OX-380991.html
          Just try it... After that I will give you a patch for the remote...For best work you must have a wireless mouse!

Comment

Ok, i try it, thx

Comment

Hello everyone, I have the H96 Pro+ 3/16 which you can see in the following pictures:

I am trying to install SuperCeleron's rom via USB and although it flashes without problems the box never starts. It freezes a little after the initial splash screen. Is there any change that the rom is not compatible with this box? Is there anything else I can try? Thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by nickgr View Post
                Hello everyone, I have the H96 Pro+ 3/16 which you can see in the following pictures:

I am trying to install SuperCeleron's rom via USB and although it flashes without problems the box never starts. It freezes a little after the initial splash screen. Is there any change that the rom is not compatible with this box? Is there anything else I can try? Thank you in advance
                Hi. It's the same hardware as my box. In my case SCV4-SCV7A works perfectly.
                I could not make the flash by USB BURNING TOOL, and if I could do it by SD CARD.
                Did you try SDCARD method?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Pancho View Post

Hi. It's the same hardware as my box. In my case SCV4-SCV7A works perfectly.
                  I could not make the flash by USB BURNING TOOL, and if I could do it by SD CARD.
                  Did you try SDCARD method?
                  I tried the SD card method but couldn't get to the "update" screen. Instead of that the recovery menu appeared when I pressed and hold the reset pin

Comment

I tried the SD card method but couldn't get to the "update" screen. Instead of that the recovery menu appeared when I pressed and hold the reset pin
                    So smth. is wrong wth the SD card.

Comment

I usted this method : https://youtu.be/YvSXRW7oxdQ

Comment

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post

So smth. is wrong wth the SD card.
                        It's a brand new Samsung 64GB SD card, I haven't used it anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Pancho View Post

I usted this method : https://youtu.be/YvSXRW7oxdQ
                          I watched the video many times but only managed to see the recovery menu by pressing and holding the reset pin

Comment

I solved my own problem. The card has to be formatted in FAT32 or else the update doesn't start. However now that it finished the box still freezes before starting the SuperCeleron rom like it did when I used the USB method

Comment

I solved my own problem. The card has to be formatted in FAT32 or else the update doesn't start. However now that it finished the box still freezes before starting the SuperCeleron rom like it did when I used the USB method
                              Sounds like you may have an odd build on your box. I would get a stuck boot with flashing firmwares not made for my box. Example: flashing SuperCeleron 64bit GT1 on my mini M8S Pro -C.

since there are many different versions of the same box, I would try flashing the latest factory firmware and see if turning off erase bootloader will allow booting with this firmware.

I haven't tried to flash this firmware on my V6 H96pro+, as it has problems with the update, as I found in flashing ATV. Found a recent Russian updated firmware of the SCV4 ATV, which corrects the issues with boot partition at least on the V6 board.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

Sounds like you may have an odd build on your box. I would get a stuck boot with flashing firmwares not made for my box. Example: flashing SuperCeleron 64bit GT1 on my mini M8S Pro -C.

since there are many different versions of the same box, I would try flashing the latest factory firmware and see if turning off erase bootloader will allow booting with this firmware.

I haven't tried to flash this firmware on my V6 H96pro+, as it has problems with the update, as I found in flashing ATV. Found a recent Russian updated firmware of the SCV4 ATV, which corrects the issues with boot partition at least on the V6 board.
                                Thanks for the reply. Installing the latest factory firmware and going from there is a good idea but unfortunately I'm not sure which one is the right one. The only one that I'm sure it will boot is this one:
                                aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-S912_LP_mac-20180409.img

Comment

Working...
                                X