Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post

Then enter in TWRP (holding the reset button on boot) and make install of the Update from there!
    That works!!!thank you very much!!!

Comment

any update on android 8.1?

Comment

Originally posted by manouras View Post

That works!!!thank you very much!!!
        still have problem.i install the update with twrp but i heve many problems.always reboot.i try to install a buld to kodi and it does not let me.reboot and reboot and reboot.i flash the rom with with usb burning tool again,i install the ota update with twrp again but the same.always reboot.i have the clone box.Can anyone help me to make it works?
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I spent a good while trying to figure out why I was not getting full passthrough with FTMC then realized that the included FMTC is Jarvis based and did not support TrueHD or DTS-MA. Updated to to Kodi 17.6 and now have full passthrough. Sadly, I am already missing the FTMC stock setup.
          R-Box Pro 3G/16G
          SCV7A 7.1.2 / LibreELEC 8.2.4.2

Comment

Can someone upload the Netflix app that was in the latest rom? I uninstalled it and I was showing HD!

EDIT:
            i extracted it myself

Last edited by chenrp; 08-19-2018, 10:21.

Comment

Hello
              This rom version green will be correct for my tv box ? This rom is best ? Or another its better ?
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by simoneon View Post
                Hello
                This rom version green will be correct for my tv box ? This rom is best ? Or another its better ?
                R-Box Pro 3G/16G
                SCV7A 7.1.2 / LibreELEC 8.2.4.2

Comment

Hi superceleron do you know if your ROM will work with USB touch screens?

Comment

Hello
                    Somone can help ?

Comment

SCV4 - green img.

Comment

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post
                        SCV4 - green img.
                        Thank you

Comment

I've stock ZH01-S912-TVBOX-v3.0, 2017-09-22 from gearbest. There is no additional hidden 2 usb ports. Can I flash this rom to this device? It must be flashed from sd card, or can be from usb drive?

Comment

Originally posted by shorstki View Post
                            I've stock ZH01-S912-TVBOX-v3.0, 2017-09-22 from gearbest. There is no additional hidden 2 usb ports. Can I flash this rom to this device? It must be flashed from sd card, or can be from usb drive?
                            Make some photos from the two sides of the plate and upload them!
                            Look some posts above yours!

Comment

well hi guys, im going to get some holidays soon, so im going to see if i can update some of my roms.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                                well hi guys, im going to get some holidays soon, so im going to see if i can update some of my roms.
                                That will be rly nice

Comment

Working...
                                X