Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only thing I wonder is why FTMC is in this? (ok ok make by freaktab) but what are the benefits over Kodi? it seems to be an older kodi also.

Comment

you can remove it or dual install install kodi 17.4 just came out plus theres a 64 bit version

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM
        anyone know if this firmware will also work for 2/16 DDR3 version ?
        Did you try flashing on your h96 2/16 ddr3?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wsx View Post
          Superceleron Do you think I can flash the image in recovery after made a flashable zip with full wipe option?
          I don't want use USB burn again.
          In my Samsung I always flash rom by recovery after I change stock recovery with TWRP

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Nop you really need to use usb burning tool...

Originally posted by djmulder View Post
          Only thing I wonder is why FTMC is in this? (ok ok make by freaktab) but what are the benefits over Kodi? it seems to be an older kodi also.
          Because FTMC have amcodec and kodi 17.x dont, and also is not that old... it have many of the Kodi 17.x fixes...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
            Because FTMC have amcodec and kodi 17.x dont, and also is not that old... it have many of the Kodi 17.x fixes...
            Ok fair enough, you've sold me. Next question tho I would like to use netflix, I notice I can't do the default install steps I do for android + kodi + netflix as it needs the chrome launcher. (both in FTMC and latest kodi)

When I hit install it just goes to the addon screen.. and well I kinda think it just flips me off... I have to confirm this in the logs.. any known issue? (before I deeply dive in the logs, would be nice if someone is like: Oh hey, it's that issue)

Comment

Ok fair enough, you've sold me. Next question tho I would like to use netflix, I notice I can't do the default install steps I do for android + kodi + netflix as it needs the chrome launcher. (both in FTMC and latest kodi)

When I hit install it just goes to the addon screen.. and well I kinda think it just flips me off... I have to confirm this in the logs.. any known issue? (before I deeply dive in the logs, would be nice if someone is like: Oh hey, it's that issue)
              i dint get it, Netflix app is already installed.
              You mean the Kodi 18 netflix addon?

Comment

Thanks wwmoggy for posting the pic

Can you only use this launcher or can I still download other launchers?

I guess i'm looking for a launcher that will shut down the apps when i'm not using them. (The clean memory button doesn't work with stock launcher) I don't want them running in background and annoying to force close them

So can we get our own launchers on there as well

Thanks

Comment

you cant change the launcher

Comment

Thanks. It is a good launcher
                    sorry just hard to tell from the pic you posted
                    I'm use to the default stock launcher. I can change just wanna see if it's a good launcher I guess

maybe some more pics if you can

thanks

Comment

https://www.ivacy.com/blog/how-to-in...netlfix-addon/ this installation guide

I would like it all under one hood (I would understand to just go to home screen etc etc, but have a gf and little one who wouldn't understand the extra steps)

Comment

Hmm getting unapproved when I post the link (spam block I guess) anyway I'm following the guide by ivacy on how to install the kodi addon for netflix.

I just want it all under one hood, soon parsec will join the list too. I understand ofc how to get to the main screen and start netflix. But gf panicked as the remote didn't work as it should in kodi, same for my kid.

Also when I use the youtube addon and send a link from my pc it kills ftmc.. so little things that I first want to see to go smooth before I transfer

Comment

https://www.ivacy.com/blog/how-to-in...netlfix-addon/ this installation guide

I would like it all under one hood (I would understand to just go to home screen etc etc, but have a gf and little one who wouldn't understand the extra steps)
                          I approved you post... it was because of the link.
                          That only works on Kodi 18 and still not that good, with a lot of limitations....

Comment

Darn.. oh well I guess I have to teach my gf to start the android app. Although apparently I can launch it from programs -> android apps. Is there a way that can add this to the programs subtab? favorites just won't do

Sorry for being a bother, but another issue I'm noticing (yeh :P now you got me testing! ) I'm using an iptv provider named necro iptv. Importing guide normally takes a while and am used to it... but now it goes like 1/10 the speed even.. and only in FTMC, in kodi from the store it goes it's usual speed.

Comment

Darn.. oh well I guess I have to teach my gf to start the android app. Although apparently I can launch it from programs -> android apps. Is there a way that can add this to the programs subtab? favorites just won't do

Sorry for being a bother, but another issue I'm noticing (yeh :P now you got me testing! ) I'm using an iptv provider named necro iptv. Importing guide normally takes a while and am used to it... but now it goes like 1/10 the speed even.. and only in FTMC, in kodi from the store it goes it's usual speed.
                              i cant help you much now, im busy with a lot of other stuff!

Comment

Just get a new girlfriend that can click on the netflick icon before she goes into kodi. Everyone sees problems i see solutions.
                                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X