Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Job SC

Quick question I wanna shoot out to all you guys

Do you suggest this verion or the ATV version of this rom.

I am having a hard time deciding which rom to use. Is their any benefit of using the ATV version of this rom or is it mainy just user experience. I mean we can get the same apps from both versions right.

Thanks

Maybe somone has a video showing both versions

Comment

more apps and games run on this version

Comment

Originally posted by tht

This will backup all data on the Box UPDATE&BACKUP-com.droidlogic.otaupgrade-2.0201411271418.apk Most Amlogic Roms have it, Depends on the Firmware install to where the BACKUP File will be put , If you have an sd card in it I would hope it put it there after it runs and finishes check your sdcard for the file BACKUP make sure it is not Zero Bytes if it is Zreo Bytes then it is in
        /data/data/com.droidlogic.otaupgrade/
        Thanks I try but seem that all have some Trojan Instead?

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

"Erase_ boot loader" should remain unchecked when upgrading from Android 6 to Android 7. Correct? I'm currently running SCV3A-ATV. Thanks!

Comment

Awesome it works, I had to makeshift and A male -> A male cable :P but yeh this update is great

Rooted, I have that magisk, but it doesn't popup to ask for permissions. slight bother but I can do it in the manage tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnetta
              Hi Superceleron to say that I'm not a real expert in the TvBox industry but wanted to express my personal opinion. Our dear (Monsters) Rom Developers Finless and Wasser worked hard on the original stock rom only on speeds on stables and bugs. Your work is very graphic and I think most of us do not care much about the graphics when we can all personalize it to our liking. So I'm of the opinion that the original roms remain intact but just to do the necessary corrections and improvements. For example, in this rom you have done now, we do not have the chance to change the launcher and the notification bar that you have modified to disappear I find it very uncomfortable, Great job for the root no rom and rotate it to our pleasure. Work you do for these Rom ...
              Well im not finless or wasser... and everybody have its own way of doing stuff.... but you can always go ask them!
              Worked hard? and i dint? i made 4 roms and 1 update in 1 week... man... i could be quiet very quiet for one box that i dont even use and i do for free...
              But only graphic?? wtf did even try the stock one? did you see the diference looks like you dint!
              And dont forget i do this for my liking and not your liking...
              About the launcher yes i know, is hard coded to my own launcher only, i m8 change in future ota if i feel like it!
              The auto hide feature well is a matter of taste... i like it and that is what counts!
              Dont bother to reply... ok!
              Last edited by superceleron; 08-29-2017, 12:56.

Comment

How can you change the launcher ?
                Last edited by Renixo; 08-29-2017, 15:29.

Comment

Sometimes better left un said. Your words where far from nice. Hello .... He also said dont reply. In short you offended and need to understand much better worded saying that you did not like the fact that launcher cant be changed and hope that at some point he can change it rather then saying he focused on graphics (Added Bling is always nice) But the fact that there are so many fixes that it would take to long to list and feel they are just wasted on you anyways. Enjoy your stock rom.
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

anyone know if this firmware will also work for 2/16 DDR3 version ?

Comment

Originally posted by Renixo View Post
                      How can you change the launcher ?
                      You cant for now, if i get to this device again i will remove the hard coded launcher....
                      Dont ask for a ETA, i have other stuff now in front of it!

Comment

Hey guys

Flashed the new firmware and now I am stuck on boot loop,
                        unit starts up with superceleron logo and just a few seconds later reboots over and over.

Pulling power and holding the reset button does not get it in to recovery mode,
                        any other ideas of how to fix a possible corrupted boot ??

Thanks

Comment

Can someone post a picture of the launcher home screen. I can't seem to find it anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Smack View Post
                            Hey guys

Flashed the new firmware and now I am stuck on boot loop,
                            unit starts up with superceleron logo and just a few seconds later reboots over and over.

Pulling power and holding the reset button does not get it in to recovery mode,
                            any other ideas of how to fix a possible corrupted boot ??

Thanks
                            try to re-flash it again

Comment

Superceleron Do you think I can flash the image in recovery after made a flashable zip with full wipe option?
                              I don't want use USB burn again.
                              In my Samsung I always flash rom by recovery after I change stock recovery with TWRP

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	381.4 KB
ID:	666652
                                Originally posted by jaskas82 View Post
                                Can someone post a picture of the launcher home screen. I can't seem to find it anywhere
                                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X