This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lokito50 View Post
    Hi peeps, I installed this on my H96 Pro+ and works great except the browser.
    Now every time I turn on the box, it pops up the prompt to use Lighthome or the Mediabox launcher, I selected LH "always" but every time I turn the box off and on it happens again. Anyone know how I can set it so it launches the Lighthome always? Also how can I change the browser?
    Cheers and thanks for your work
    To change the browser in the launcher you would need to modify the APK installer itself, it comes set up to open Chrome as the default browser.

Comment

Hi ,

if you have "root" u can convert the new Launcher to System , then delete the old one from

System App Folder and reboot , now u can use your favorite Launcher without Problems of

always changing , same for Browser ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
        You may select the launcher but it does not "stick". You must go into settings...the "More" settings version and scroll down to "Home" and select the default launcher there. This should render as default until you add another launcher and must repeat again.
        I can't find the "Home" section. I went into apps, tried droid settings>more settings and its nowhere to be found, same with just going into settings.
        Also, I rooted my device but in the default file explorer there is still nothing guiding me to "system"

Comment

I'm back to SCV1...reference was to SCV7a (more settings). I had friend and family need the default launcher set(just on 1 or 2 of finicky installations) ...same issues as yours.

Comment

Good job. Thanks. I prefer the Kodi shortcut (works better for audio passthru).

Can you add the VPN status ( connected/disconnected; ie VPN key ) near the wifi status ?
            And, is it possible to automatically start / reconnect the VPN (even with another app) ?

Can you add the possibility to disable the left widget location search and forced a fixed location ?

Comment

can shortcuts be created? every time I get an error about not being in edit mode. I cannot find the edit mode in this launcher.
              thanks in advance

Comment

very nice!

Comment

gefattern : how can I convert new launcher to system app?

Comment

anyone knows howto enter Android "normal" settings? Need package name...

Comment

Can anyone cut Yahoo weather and location search sewn inside the apk of Lighthome Launcher for GT1??. Firmware GT1_709N0_3Demmc_20180718.img.

This is the main suffering of most people in Europe in this firmware !!!!!!!

https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...ltimate-2.html
                      Last edited by verbat1; 12-20-2018, 07:03.

Comment

I'll try to install it on my new TV Box

Comment

Originally posted by MrFarmer View Post
                          I'll try to install it on my new TV Box
                          Test AnTuTu (+3D) firmware GT1_709N0_3Demmc_20180718 on Beelink GT1 2/16Gb with OpenGL_3.2_Patch for this firmware - (see below):
                          GPU performance has increased by almost 2.5 times. So it's probably necessary for those who plays games.
                          Inside the patch also included 2 backup files from this firmware. Patch this with TWRP or do it manually.
                          https://mega.nz/#!9cVgTKDI!SMHYkdngg...xUKvoCKei_00ME

Comment

Lighthome_K1.apk have a size 3.49Mb - work on GT1_709N0_3Demmc_20180718 and memory killer show min 40%.
                            LighthomeGT1URB.apk ( LightHomeGT1U.apk) have a size 9,16Mb - work on GT1_709N0_3Demmc_20180718 and memory killer show min 58%.
                            Stock Lighthom.apk have a size 4.57Mb and memory killer show min 32% - better.
                            Where is the optimization??
                            Tired of the long rotation of the circle-annoying!
                            Can anyone cut Yahoo weather and location?
                            It's been years. A lot of people complained about it. But no one has dealt with it.
                            Maybe Beelink doesn't remove it to collect statistics? battle
                            Last edited by verbat1; 12-22-2018, 17:45.

Comment

Originally posted by ajape View Post
                              soldiaz I used a program for windows called Apk Easy Tool, and just replaced the files inside the decompiled folder for the ones I wanted while using the exact same filenames. The XML files once decompiled can be edited with normal notepad. After recompiling and signing it, it wouldn't install because Android kept saying there was a conflict with another app with the same name being already installed, even after I had uninstalled it, so in the end I had to use an android app call called App Cloner to create a clone of my modified apk, and that is the apk I'm using now to install my launcher everytime. You can find this apk here in this post, but it doesn't have ES Explorer since I use Root Browser instead when needed but most times the regular simple Beelink file brwser is enough to find and click on anything to open it fast, so I left that as the default action action for that button in my version of the launcher. Here it is: https://openload.co/f/tEjMYi91gxU/LightHomeGT1U.apk
                              System apk I tie to the framework-rest.apk analogously to this guide
                              Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Comment

Originally posted by verbat1 View Post
                                Lighthome_K1.apk have a size 3.49Mb - work on GT1_709N0_3Demmc_20180718 and memory killer show min 40%.
                                LighthomeGT1URB.apk ( LightHomeGT1U.apk) have a size 9,16Mb - work on GT1_709N0_3Demmc_20180718 and memory killer show min 58%.
                                Stock Lighthom.apk have a size 4.57Mb and memory killer show min 32% - better.
                                Where is the optimization??
                                Tired of the long rotation of the circle-annoying!
                                Can anyone cut Yahoo weather and location?
                                It's been years. A lot of people complained about it. But no one has dealt with it.
                                Maybe Beelink doesn't remove it to collect statistics? battle
                                I stopped this battle. After installation Google Assistant (Google) in the system applications - search for the location and the weather became very quickly.
                                However, it would be interesting to place on this field of the Launcher link to only AccuWeather.apk, no Yahoo weather.

Comment

Working...
                                X