Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I installed the wrong apk. Installed Lighthome... working great. What is the AmLauncher for H96 Pro?

Comment

Hello, would it be possible to change the link of the browser button? I use the jelly browser(org.lineageos.jelly) ( https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...owser-t3600876 )
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
      Last edited by mega-samu; 04-29-2018, 21:16.

Comment

I'm running SV7A on GT1 Ultimate with no problem , for a will now, but every time I tray install MediBox Launcher OK but can't run it , switch to LightHome straightaway, when I go to settings is there but cant apply them , any help or suggestion ....?

Comment

It's normal for ATV launcher to be force-set as default one. Maybe try to freeze it (Titanium Backup Pro or similar app).
          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

I'm scared to set on default in case not working ,could be end up with black screen ? in that case , how to go back ...

Comment

Make a TWRP backup. Restoring it will restore soft at the moment of backup, so any changes since then, even freezing/disabling, won't survive it.

To boot to TWRP You have to use pin and reset button - disconnect power cord, start pushing, connect cord, keep pushing for few more seconds. Box will boot into recovery mode and that recovery will be TWRP.
              ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

you mean full back up, or is something else ? Thnx

Comment

sudoko
                  I prefer to do full backup every time I need, just to be sure that in case of something messing not only one partition, but others as well.

However here all You need is userdata backup. As there are data of what users did, including info about disabled/frozen apps.

Comment

cheers ...

Comment

Just seams not working for me , black screen that is all,even if I set as default ....

Comment

sudoko
                        Maybe try this solution: https://android.stackexchange.com/qu...-on-android-tv

Comment

Thank you for helping me, I try and get this error ..Error: java.lang.SecurityException: Neither user 2000 nor current process has android.permission.MANAGE_USERS.

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                            Dear experts, really awesome! I do face issues on modifying NOBLEX LAUNCHER. I decompiled, exchanged some pictures and built up again. But package is corrupted..can someone help out?

Second, I ve been looking around for the NES TV LAUNCHER (pls see link for it) and another one which seems to be a modified NOBLEX LAUNCHER (see picture Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura-de-pantalla-2016-06-27-a-las-8.19.04-p.m..png
Views:	875
Size:	172.8 KB
ID:	701661Click image for larger version

Name:	NesTV-Launcher.png
Views:	833
Size:	369.2 KB
ID:	701662 )

Any help appreciated,

kind regards soldiaz
                            Tv Box launcher https://www.cnx-software.com/2017/05...dvb-t2-s2-app/

Comment

That is where I got. Information from. But I need Launcher APK...

Comment

I think this is the apk

Can you check and see if we can use it on our H90 Pro Plus ?

Comment

Working...
                                X