No announcement yet.

Alfawise H96 Pro+ Android 6.0, 3/32GB DDR3, Gig Lan, Dual WiFi and BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man... these boxes are hard to get! I placed my third order with GearBest about a month ago and I still haven't receive it. My first 2 orders came in 3 days. I wonder why it's taking so long to manufacture them?
    I even tried to purchase the no name H96 Pro+ 3G 32G brand from Bang Good and they too are out of stock! Talk about a hot commodity!

Comment

I bought mine off Amazon back in December just checked they still have them listed

Comment

the R-Box pro has the same mother board and specs 3gb ram but 16gb not the 32Gb . in the older style case with 4 usb ports

Comment

If you're Looking for an Excellent custom Rom for this unit

treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

installed working great thanks

Comment

Yes it is a very Excellent Rom and dont forget to support our Devs.
              treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I just got my box today from Gearbest.
                I did open it to check the PCB. It looks the same as the picture in #1, but on my box the extra USB connectors are not mounted. It looks like the PCB is ready for them, so I probably could solder them on if I had some new connectors.
                Also, on the picture in post #1 there Amlogic chip is shown. On my box there is a black heatsink mounted on that chip.

Comment

Is this Wechip version identical hardware as Alfawise? Thanks a lot
                  Cheap tv box amlogic s912, Buy Quality amlogic s912 directly from China tv box amlogic Suppliers: Original H96 PRO Plus + Android 6.0 TV Box Amlogic S912 OctaMali-T820MP3 GPU 3G 32G wifi Gigabit 1000LAN Bluetooth 4.1

Comment

It looks identical on the outside, exept for the logo, and the specs seem to match. I'd say most likely the same, at a lower price than on gearbest.
                    But be sure to read the latest feedback for the seller before you decide to buy, some of the latest feedbacks was not postive for this item.

Comment

updated to latest firmware from chinagadgetsreviews site, lost kodi and youtube, re-downloaded from play store but now when i click on kodi and the youtube tile on home screen it doesn't open them,
                      how do i link them to the big icon tiles on the home screen, any setting for the stock home launcher screen?
                      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jake360 View Post
                        updated to latest firmware from chinagadgetsreviews site, lost kodi and youtube, re-downloaded from play store but now when i click on kodi and the youtube tile on home screen it doesn't open them,
                        how do i link them to the big icon tiles on the home screen, any setting for the stock home launcher screen?
                        thanks
                        Was wondering the same thing myself.

Comment

Let IT be a warning!! The 4K ultra H96PRO+ looks the same as the Alfawise H96PRO+ But it's not the same inside there are 2 USB not 4 as on the Alfawise see pic. Also the EMMC is different. And some small others components. DO NOT TRY . To flash a ROM from Alfawise on that 4K ultra H96PRO+ the possibility is that you make a brick of it. Most of time's it get stuck at 80% with flashing and you have a brick.
                          That's my experience with this device.
                          At the and
                          The 4K ultra H96PRO+ is NOT a bad product. It's stable and runs the same like the Alfawise. ONLY there is not that 2 exstra USB ports hidden. And not a custom rom for it that is save enough for it. At this point. It's only 10 dollar cheaper.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

I had no prolems with box using roms and I cut out the extra ports they do work i am running the alfawise-h96-pro-3-32-and-3-16-superceleron-v2-rom right now .

has anyone gotten the supplied remote working with there TV as well for on off volume ect

Comment

how to program the remote to work with your TV

Comment

I did a factory reset and lost root access. Is there a way to root this device again? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X