No announcement yet.

[Firmware Stock] OTA MECOOL M8S PRO L ANDROID 7.1 AMLOGIC S912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	90.5 KB ID:	714355Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	176.5 KB ID:	714358
    Attached Files
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

i lost text !

on M8S pro L I followed the step to move to android tv, with M8S_PRO_L-ota-20180205.111652.V0928-fixed.zip

everything happened as said on the tutorial, but now I have a blue screen and on it: hold "-" and "ok" while holding the remote near the box,

what should I do, what is this "-" on the remote control?

the remote control is operational, if I press return (below the "-" volume), I leave this screen and find myself on a blue screen, then nothing, but the volume button works, the button also off, I can turn it off, but reboot back to this config screen from the remote

usb keybord and mouse are ok,

how i can do now ?
      thanks

Comment

la solution thanks
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by yyvon66 View Post
          la solution thanks
          You don't have to do that, use a different version of Magendanz's ROM. Use the 20180109 version from this link.........

MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

i lost text !

on M8S pro L I followed the step to move to android tv, with M8S_PRO_L-ota-20180205.111652.V0928-fixed.zip

everything happened as said on the tutorial, but now I have a blue screen and on it: hold "-" and "ok" while holding the remote near the box,

what should I do, what is this "-" on the remote control?

the remote control is operational, if I press return (below the "-" volume), I leave this screen and find myself on a blue screen, then nothing, but the volume button works, the button also off, I can turn it off, but reboot back to this config screen from the remote

usb keybord and mouse are ok,

how i can do now ?
            thanks
            Pair phone over bluebooth with box and you will skip that screen

Comment

thanks, but yesterday i make that : http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...533#post714533

so it is no more blocked now, but i cannot make anything, neither firefox, neither skype,

so as i don't like this new android tv, so , either i try to put the TVStock Nexus ROMs android tv, either i come back in the origine firmware, but how ?

which difference between http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...912#post673617

and http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-1#post676338

i am lost, what i must do now ?

thanks

ps excuse my language, but i am french.

which difference between .zip and .img ?
              Last edited by yyvon66; 03-15-2018, 14:21.

Comment

thanks, but yesterday i make that : http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...533#post714533

so it is no more blocked now, but i cannot make anything, neither firefox, neither skype,

so as i don't like this new android tv, so , either i try to put the TVStock Nexus ROMs android tv, either i come back in the origine firmware, but how ?

which difference between http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...912#post673617

and http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-1#post676338

i am lost, what i must do now ?

thanks

ps excuse my language, but i am french.

which difference between .zip and .img ?
                zip: flash in twrp or stock updating app
                img: flash with burning flash tool or sd card flash tool

Comment

Hi,
                  I Just recived my M8S_PRO_L , its seems to have last Upgrade, but cant install TWRP via recovery (Signature error). I reflash with M8S_PRO_L-ota-20180205.111652.V0928-fixed.zip, but does not work .

I put the TWRP "recovery.img" on my SD and plug the power with reset button pressed (jumping contacts) but bootloader hangs in "MECOL" screens.
                  Really I want to disable/enalbe de AMLOGIC root, but cant install any zip with default recovery, always "siganture error".

Any Ideas? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by wishi2 View Post
                    Hi,
                    I Just recived my M8S_PRO_L , its seems to have last Upgrade, but cant install TWRP via recovery (Signature error). I reflash with M8S_PRO_L-ota-20180205.111652.V0928-fixed.zip, but does not work .

I put the TWRP "recovery.img" on my SD and plug the power with reset button pressed (jumping contacts) but bootloader hangs in "MECOL" screens.
                    Really I want to disable/enalbe de AMLOGIC root, but cant install any zip with default recovery, always "siganture error".

Any Ideas? Thanks.
                    which reset button, there is no reset button now ?? !!

see here how i do with the same M8S pro L : http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...533#post714533

Comment

la solution thanks
                      I use your method, open Tv box and jump contacts , I mean that

Comment

Originally posted by wishi2 View Post

I use your method, open Tv box and jump contacts , I mean that
                        after you do :
                        "wipe data / factory reset
                        wipe cache partition
                        apply update from ext

so it must be updating this "update_M8S_PRO_L-V0928_TVStock-20180310.zip"
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

after you do :
                          "wipe data / factory reset
                          wipe cache partition
                          apply update from ext

so it must be updating this "update_M8S_PRO_L-V0928_TVStock-20180310.zip"
                          Thanks i'll try it, where i can find this last update?

Comment

Télécharger:
                            Last edited by yyvon66; 03-22-2018, 06:42.

Comment

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...android-tv-7-1

Download:
                              Thanks a Lot, I finish Update and hav TWRP recovery, but when I flash ez_unroot.zip (for amlogic905/912) hangs on reboot. there is another way to easy unroot/root?

Comment

Hi,
                                i'm lost...
                                i have wrongly updated my mecool m8s Pro L with the file of 27th november of this thread, but now i have the android tv rom!
                                I was in stock rom from mecool, and i thought that the file of 27th november was an update to stock rom. It turn out not to be!
                                How can i install the latest stock rom (not android tv version)?
                                My thanks in advance for the help.

Just for curiosity: I do not understand the advantage of using android tv rom, since i find the configuration not easy. For example: I couldn't delete some apps shortcuts in homescreen and I cannot have the youtube advertisements and recommendations in homescreen because they are not advised for my young children to watch. Is there a tutorial on how to work with Android TV rom?

Comment

Working...
                                X