Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello I made the purchase of the beelink GT1, Waiting for reception

Comment

Hi, could you please upload zip for OTA? Or how can I make zip from img?

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        I will for the next release.

when i install bianary for super su on stock images, i get bootloop. is there a recomended su app i should use?

Comment

good afternoon friend Magendanz, I wanted to ask you a question? there has been some progress for the rom Beelink GT1 I have installed this rom in my tv box ms8 pro of 3gb of ram and 32gb of room already worked well but I have the problems mentioned in point # 52 and wanted to know if there is progress in the subject . Thank

Comment

Well, we don't have a release build of the T8X Max OEM firmware yet, only the beta release. A few days ago, however, I posted an updated M8S Pro TVStock ROM based on their V0619 firmware that VideoStrong just released for M8S Pro L. If you want more details on that, you should ask on that forum topic.

Comment

friend good afternoon I could do the favor to put the link to see the topic of the rom M8S Pro TVStock ROM based on its firmware V0619 that VideoStrong just released, since I do not find the topic in the forum

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Just Google "M8S Pro TVStock V0619". It's at the top of the results list.

Good afternoon. I made the installation in two beelink GT1 ultimate box with wireless chipset AMPAK AP6255 and QCA9377. One with Nano and another with stock. Excellent performance. A lot of difference by the positive compared to the original ROMs. Thanks for the great work.
            Last edited by jomagaar; 10-03-2017, 16:23.

Comment

Originally posted by tht View Post

It seems that in build.prop if you uncomment this line and reboot the sdcard will be available to all Apps

#persist.fw.force_adoptable=true

I did it and ES Explorer can now find my sdcard and whatever data is there it should work with other apps I am sure.
              Will try. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you for the ROM. However, my wifi connection is very slow! Any idea why? My wifi works fine with other 7.1-based ROMs.

Thanks!

Comment

Really tempted to install but one question. Will it support dolby truehd/atmos and dts master?

I'm currently on the first beelink android 7 build but the thing keeps crashing. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Does anyone else using this ROM with plex and don't get any sound (while streaming) but does get sound while in series choosing?

Comment

Originally posted by tht View Post

It seems that in build.prop if you uncomment this line and reboot the sdcard will be available to all Apps

#persist.fw.force_adoptable=true

I did it and ES Explorer can now find my sdcard and whatever data is there it should work with other apps I am sure.
                      Loving the build. Way quicker than anything else I've tired. My only issue is the USB thing. How do I do this fix? Is it terminal based?

Thanks in advance

Edit: fixed it though some googling
                      Last edited by Stanz; 10-11-2017, 18:30. Reason: All sorted

Comment

I friend. Thank you for your work. I flash nano version in my gt1 2 gb. I notice in a pic inside the post a right side bar. Where is it? Thanks

Comment

Magendanz
                          Great Rom but anyway I can remove Google Chrome as I need to reinstall an earlier version, otherwise I am not able to drag scrollbar with air mouse.
                          Thanks

Comment

Guest commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The ROM is both rooted and has TWRP recovery, so it's easy to replace any .apk on it. Just download the version you need from APKMirror and swap it out.

Thanks Magendanz
                          Could not uninstall as normal, how do I replace the apk with TWRP? Thanks

Comment

Guest commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Download new .apk and rename it to Chrome.apk. Launch TWRP ("reboot recovery" in Terminal) and Mount the system partition, then go to Advanced->File Manager to copy the new version (/sdcard/Download/Chrome.apk) over the old version (/system/app/Chrome/Chrome.apk).
                        Working...
                        X