Just to get the ball rolling
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1469499302080940623.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	587225

Beelink GT1 TV Box Octa Core Amlogic S912
    Description:
    The Beelink GT1 featuring the latest processor. It is equipped with the Amlogic S912 CPU which enables you to have a smooth entertainment experience. It also has a 3D noise reduction filter.
    Main Features:
    Amlogic S912 CPU with octa core is rapid and stable which can give you a high-speed feedback and smooth response.
    Android 6.0: Comparing to the former version, people can be easy to install or uninstall applications and games.
    ● Dual Band WiFi: 2.4G plus 5.8G can improve the speed which can implement multi-task.
    ● 1000M LAN can improve the net speed and the performance to a large extent.
    ● H.265 and VP9-10 Profile-2 decoding will offer you high definition of the pictures and movies.
    ● It owns the 3D noise reduction filter which is convenient for you to enjoy the high-quality entertainment.

What this space for more info as it arrives
    Gearbest
    Last edited by trebor; 10-15-2016, 10:19.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

just curious if these S912, unlike the S905, have 64bit Android

Comment

Beenlink GT1, Amlogic S912, ARM Mali-T820MP3, Android 6.0, 2.0GHz,Octa Core, 2/16GB
      TF Card Capacity: 10/100/1000 Lan 32GB, WIFI: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, BT4.0
      DC 5V,HDMI,Micro SD Card Slot,RJ45,SPDIF,USB2.0
      Package Contents, Beelink GT1 TV Box, 1 x Infrared Remote Control, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x English Manual

Name:	1471313841814228.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	158.9 KB
ID:	590289

Name:	1471313844542160.jpg
Views:	507
Size:	161.3 KB
ID:	590290

Gearbest
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

thanks for info might get this hear good things about beelink.

Comment

Promotion Code: ???

Comment

You can update with cupoun: GBGT1

Comment

Do we expect 4K YouTube and HD Netflix in these new boxes?

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice was waiting for under 60 no excuse now... O
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Excuse, you never needed an excuse before .
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by Damac10 View Post
                    Do we expect 4K YouTube and HD Netflix in these new boxes?

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk
                    No
                    HDR/VP9 is also almost useless since no apps can run 4K video that use it, unless there are pirate 4K streams available in your country that support HDR.
                    Antutu score also much lower for S912 than RK3288 that was released over 2 years ago according to cnx-software.
                    There is nothing exiting about S912 devices any more unless it is your first media player and you don't have a S905, S905X or something else yet.
                    But I think this device will get a slightly higher score than other S912 ones.

Comment

For that money i ordered one Around 51 Euro I have a question. Is Dolby True HD and DTS-HD expected to work with this chip set?

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

No
                        HDR/VP9 is also almost useless since no apps can run 4K video that use it, unless there are pirate 4K streams available in your country that support HDR.
                        Antutu score also much lower for S912 than RK3288 that was released over 2 years ago according to cnx-software.
                        There is nothing exiting about S912 devices any more unless it is your first media player and you don't have a S905, S905X or something else yet.
                        But I think this device will get a slightly higher score than other S912 ones.
                        I highly doubt that a 2 year old rockchip cpu is faster than S912?
                        At the moment i got the sunvell q-box, it's using the s905, i'm very satisfied with it, I wonder if the menuen would feel even faster with the s912?

Comment

Originally posted by Macen

I highly doubt that a 2 year old rockchip cpu is faster than S912?
                          At the moment i got the sunvell q-box, it's using the s905, i'm very satisfied with it, I wonder if the menuen would feel even faster with the s912?
                          Well the first tests on cnx and on youtube give a antutu score of 36000 to 41000 with the first boxes mxq (crap). So yeah a 2 year old rk3288 with marshmellow scores around 54000...do the math.

I guess either s912 has thermalbor sdk problems or its a big failure.

Either way... the ecitement is gone...

Comment

I wonder if this is going to be a big disappointment like all the S905 and S905x boxes that I've tried. I can't get Kodi's digital audio passthrough to work right with any of them. I'm back to using my M8S+ and MXIII Plus, which both have the S812.
                            MXQ / M8S+ / MXIII-Plus / Mini MX / Mini MXIII / T95 / Mini M8S II / R68 / V88 / GT1

Comment

any news on release date from gearbest?

Comment

Working...
                              X