No announcement yet.

Beelink GT1 TV Box Octa Core Amlogic S912 ~2/16GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my heat mod on the Beelink GT1. I no a bit messy but it dose the job. My box has been on for 4 hours strait & its barely warm. Best i could do with the pics at the moment like Till i suss how to upload them properly. Here are some links. http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q...psrikfes76.jpg click 2 times on the left & right arrows. There i have refreshed the link. PS. __TRY THIS MOT AT YOUR OWN RISK. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF ANY THING GOES WRONG.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.
    Last edited by bigall123; 09-12-2016, 22:02.

Comment

Nice 1 sandog. Thanks good link.

Comment

Originally posted by bigall123
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_19002_1473699303010_754[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_19003_1473699305373_290[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_19004_1473699307909_916[/ATTACH] Here is my heat mod on the Beelink GT1. I no a bit messy but it dose the job. My box has been on for 4 hours strait & its barely warm. Best i could do with the pics at the moment like Till i suss how to upload them properly.

Can't see nothing, can you upload them on G Drive, Dropbox etc¿

Στάλθηκε από το Broken powered G2 D802 μου

Comment

I don't no how to upload them in the form i took them bud.

Comment

Originally posted by bigall123
            I don't no how to upload them in the form i took them bud.
            Ok, on photo bucket i can see them properly.the holes on the bottom are on a specific area?

Comment

Originally posted by Nofan Tasi View Post
              just curious if these S912, unlike the S905, have 64bit Android
              Excuse me to answer my own question. I downloaded a somewhat random S912 firmware from chinagadgetsreviews. I will not mention brand in order to not generalize, but let me say: it was not Beelink GT1 firmware. It turns out: kernel is 64bit, but, Android itself (like libraries and binaries and dex files) are 32bit. Not sure why, because plenty 64bit Android phones and tablets exist. It's a bit strange IMO. Why not just build everything 64bit? Of course one then needs more RAM and Internal SD. On the other, hand I guess 64bit might benefit some complex computations. Otherwise it would not exist, right? Not sure what others have to say.

Comment

Thank you installed fresh lastest spmc seems it helped get rid of the video micro stuttering ...

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi bigall123

if you want upload pictures inside the Thread and like they took,use

STARS77 menghadirkan panduan lengkap judi slot online dengan tips dan trik jitu, rahasia pro, dan RTP tinggi. Raih kemenangan besar dan nikmati pengalaman bermain terbaik!

if uploaded use the "foren" link to copy and paste it to the Thread,after
                  saving the Threead the full picture is shown.Try it.

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Hey gefattern. Thanks for the link but. This will really help.

Comment

Hi. I have received the beelink gt1 box.
                      But it have a very anoying bug. The optical output with dts sound works but gives drops every 10 seconds. Appears the bug with s905. This is happening in kodi 16.1 and SPMC. Tried multiple configurations. But same issue. This is a really big bug. Can someone test it?

Comment

How can i install spmc on gt1? Is there any video available?

Comment

Originally posted by vrwmiaris
                          How can i install spmc on gt1? Is there any video available?

You can use the Google playstore.
                          Searching SPMC

Enviado do meu SM-G935F através de Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick5269 View Post
                            Hi. I have received the beelink gt1 box.
                            But it have a very anoying bug. The optical output with dts sound works but gives drops every 10 seconds. Appears the bug with s905. This is happening in kodi 16.1 and SPMC. Tried multiple configurations. But same issue. This is a really big bug. Can someone test it?
                            Did you set spmc using the spmc setup setting for none shield tv
                            Nvidia Sheild Tv
                            ADT-1 Developer Kit
                            Wetek Core
                            Fire Tv2
                            Beelink GT1
                            Raspberry Pi2
                            Odroid C2
                            Nexbox A5

Comment

Originally posted by sandog View Post

Did you set spmc using the spmc setup setting for none shield tv
                              It's a firmware bug on S905/S912 devices so nothing you can change in SPMC at the moment.

Comment

Hay vrwmiaris
                                Go to SBMC web site & download sbmc, It will give you the latest 1. After you have downloaded sbmc install it as any other apk app. You will find your download in the download folder in Es File manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X