No announcement yet.

Beelink GT1 TV Box Octa Core Amlogic S912 ~2/16GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is bullshit. I’m so regret of buying GT1.
    If they really had a new OTA on the way, why would they leave the customers with no reply at their support forum?

Be advised: Do not buy this box, do yourself a favor and get other brand. At the moment there are some serious bugs. Worst than that, there is little or no support by bee-link.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemitras View Post
      If they really had a new OTA on the way, why would they leave the customers with no reply at their support forum?

Be advised: Do not buy this box, do yourself a favor and get other brand. At the moment there are some serious bugs. Worst than that, there is little or no support by bee-link.
      This is reply from bee-link moderator just now.

"We are working to fix these problem, and we noticed all your describe, but we need to test, we all want to release the firmware soon, but complaint can't solve problem, we are appreciate your patience."

Comment

First and only warning. We understand things can be frustrating. Ask the questions nicely remove the curse words and try to stay nice. Rants wont help. Beelink normally very responsive to issues. List the issues your having will also allow others that have similar or those that have solved it to respond.

New devices always have issues. Time will heal most of them 😁
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Try to take a look at all the released s912 tv boxes, for the makers its all about releasing their box as fast as possible, else they wont get a piece of the cake.

Have some patience it will get fixed, we just need to be patient.

If you want to get a box with less bugs to begin with, buy a apple tv or a minix box

Comment

Originally posted by killer0692 View Post
            I have à minimxiii. Il can play my games with xbox360 wireless gamepad with the superceleron rom. Is it possible with the gt1 ? Tanks. (and sorry for my bad english)
            Please....

Comment

From Beelink Yesterday ... For what it's worth

We are working to fix these problem, and we noticed all your describe, but we need to test, we all want to release the firmware soon, but complain can't solve problem, we are appreciate your patience.
              Nvidia Sheild Tv
              ADT-1 Developer Kit
              Wetek Core
              Fire Tv2
              Beelink GT1
              Raspberry Pi2
              Odroid C2
              Nexbox A5

Comment

Originally posted by sandog View Post
                From Beelink Yesterday ... For what it's worth

We are working to fix these problem, and we noticed all your describe, but we need to test, we all want to release the firmware soon, but complain can't solve problem, we are appreciate your patience.
                Says it all - newbies need to understand its a new chip, new box with new android marshmallow. Every company will have teething problems - it was the same every time for every new chip/android version of boxes Most matured into very good devices over a short period of time. Give it a few months. Could be worse - it cost $55 dollars - could have been an iphone with latest IOS 10 update issues lol

Comment

Is there some recorder app?
                  On all apps there is green screen rec files.
                  Free 100Gb space for your files:
                  https://degoo.com/g/Ov7nAz0

Comment

Originally posted by sesdave View Post

Says it all - newbies need to understand its a new chip, new box with new android marshmallow. Every company will have teething problems - it was the same every time for every new chip/android version of boxes Most matured into very good devices over a short period of time. Give it a few months. Could be worse - it cost $55 dollars - could have been an iphone with latest IOS 10 update issues lol
                    I understand it’s a new chip, and besides, beelink was one of the first manufactures to release a s912 box. But I feel obligated to alert those who are thinking to buy this box at this moment, and I say it again: be advised.

You call me noob and you are right, I’m a noob in the Android Box world but I also am a fast learner and by your comment I already learnt this: In the Android Box world, apparently it’s normal that manufactures release fine boxes with crappy firmware. In my world, it’s not normal. We all can take a few bugs, or more than a few. I can’t accept the lack of response by the manufacture about those issues - thats my real complaint.

Also, seems that finally the manufacture replied something useful. Lets wait for the new firmware and see.

Comment

Update from Beelink.

"Hello all, thanks for concerning, the new firmware will release in next week, and this version, we will provide root, waiting for coming"

Comment

Anyone tried the apk fix for the dts passtrough from the acemax custom rom?

Comment

Do we have a link for the APK?
                          Nvidia Sheild Tv
                          ADT-1 Developer Kit
                          Wetek Core
                          Fire Tv2
                          Beelink GT1
                          Raspberry Pi2
                          Odroid C2
                          Nexbox A5

Comment

Hi, all
                            I have connected GT1 on a old Philips 32PFL8404H via HDMI, the image at irregular intervals switch to full green and after few seconds the screen became purple.

When I disconnect hdmi cable and reconnect it the screen return to normal colors for few time, but the problem still return.

I found out that there is a general HDCP/HDMI handshake problem with old TV that is correlated with color range.

Has anyone experience and can help me solve the problem?
                            Is there a way to change color range on GT1?
                            I suppose that the problem will be resolved forcing RGB mode......how to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by doctorg View Post
                              Hi, all
                              I have connected GT1 on a old Philips 32PFL8404H via HDMI, the image at irregular intervals switch to full green and after few seconds the screen became purple.

When I disconnect hdmi cable and reconnect it the screen return to normal colors for few time, but the problem still return.

I found out that there is a general HDCP/HDMI handshake problem with old TV that is correlated with color range.

Has anyone experience and can help me solve the problem?
                              Is there a way to change color range on GT1?
                              I suppose that the problem will be resolved forcing RGB mode......how to do that?
                              You may ask beelink directly on this. Maybe they can include fix on next update

Comment

Originally posted by sham85 View Post

You may ask beelink directly on this. Maybe they can include fix on next update

http://www.bee-link.com/Beelink-forum-88-1.html
                                I tried, but the message is still going to moderation by a week

Comment

Working...
                                X