Beelink GT1 TV Box Octa Core Amlogic S912 ~2/16GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaivelu View Post

Could you recommend any android tv box which plays various videos very well with HDMI audio pass through?
    My M8S+ and Tronsmart MXIII Plus, both with the S812 chip, handle Dolby Digital passthrough over HDMI very well. But all my S905 and S905X boxes have the periodic dropout problem.
    MXQ / M8S+ / MXIII-Plus / Mini MX / Mini MXIII / T95 / Mini M8S II / R68 / V88 / GT1

Comment

Originally posted by Jon7sky View Post

My M8S+ and Tronsmart MXIII Plus, both with the S812 chip, handle Dolby Digital passthrough over HDMI very well. But all my S905 and S905X boxes have the periodic dropout problem.
      Right. It seems all the Amlogic box before S905 works fine with HD audio pass-through. Minix NEO U1 is the only S905 box which fixed the problem (WeTek maybe, not sure). No S905X or S912 boxes fixed this issue. Based on my research the root cause should be Amlogic SDK related. So only the "big" factories who care their products enough are willing to resolve such issues. And Himedia Q5/Q10 which based on Hi3798C V200 SoC don't have such issue.

Comment

Here is my video review guys covers Video performance, Gaming, Benchmarks etc.. cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysbless View Post
          Here is my video review guys covers Video performance, Gaming, Benchmarks etc.. cheers!
          Hi Gadget Friendly! I don't know you're in Freaktab Forum!
          Yesterday itself I have watched your review video and even commented there!
          Thanks once again for the review!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaivelu View Post

Hi Gadget Friendly! I don't know you're in Freaktab Forum!
            Yesterday itself I have watched your review video and even commented there!
            Thanks once again for the review!!
            Haha yes, I've been here almost 4 years now im just not as active as I used to be due to being so tied up with the channel. Not a problem though glad you found it useful!

Comment

I have discover thet factory data reset do not works.Is it only on my GT1?
              Where to find stock rom?
              Free 100Gb space for your files:
              https://degoo.com/g/Ov7nAz0

Comment

I have one problem with my GT1. When i plug in my external hard drive (1TB), the screen goes blank. No response from the box whatsoever. Need to turn off and on the power plug. Anyone have this issue? Is it i got faulty unit?

Comment

Can we have Libreelec for S912 based Boxes now pls ? now we have enough TV Boxes with S912 Chipset und many have received it and even more enthusiasists are waiting eagerly for their new Boxes...

it is not a bad idea to expect now a custom version of Libreelec / Openelec release. What do you guys think ? is it too early to ask for a Libreelec image for S912 ?

Comment

Hello.
                    I would advise anyone that these boxing is better?
                    Beelink M18 (the one I had, I liked it, the first off - then just glowed red LED and doing nothing more)
                    Beelink R68
                    Beelink i68 (difference compared to R68, probably only an external antenna?)
                    And this Beelink GT1
                    Mainly according to performance and quality software. So that all of Google Play.
                    Thank you very much.

Comment

Geekbench 4 Score for those interested > http://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/196978

Geekbench 4 Compute Scores > http://browser.geekbench.com/v4/compute/43522

treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I have an gt1 box.
                        I've installed zenui launcher and now my box is stucked on the beelink logo....any idea on what to do?

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

Comment

oh oh. can you get it into recovery mode? if so you should be able to factory data reset that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Catadarius View Post
                            I have an gt1 box.
                            I've installed zenui launcher and now my box is stucked on the beelink logo....any idea on what to do?

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk
                            Hi there!
                            Mine arrived yesterday. Yesterday I spend almost 5 hours “playing” with it and when rebooting, for two times I got the same problem than you.
                            In my case, just cutting and restoring power solved the issue, as the next boot went normally.

As for the box, I just have one concern: Temperature.
                            I’ve played games for almost 1 hour. After playing Riptide for 30 min, the CPU reported 83ºC (in the Kodi settings information -> Hardware).

Comment

Well i have just received my Bee link GT1 today, & it toteally rocks apart from 1 thing. The wifi sucks. I have a net-gear knight Hawk with 4 antenna, I getting just 8MB download & 14mobs upload. The box is in my bedroom . The router is just below my bedroom. I have opened up the box & there is 2 gold prongs in the corner of the circuit board witch touch 2 little connectors on the Bach plate, The plate were the 2 connectors are on are tiny. It really dose not seem to be large anuf for the antenna to be of any good. As for the paste thay have put on the heat shield is farcical to be honest. Thay have a metal plate stuck on the inside of the base plate were the heat is supposed dissipate but its not even touching the plate with the paste. It looks like another mod with some thermal paste & thermal pads. As for the wifi, I hope its a software problem & not a hardware 1. Update. I have sorted the wifi out. The 2 gold pins were not touching the contacts properly, so stuck a tiny bit of folded paper underneath. It works good now. As for the heat issue. I have put some proper thermal paste on the heat shield un till i get my 1" by 5mm high heat sink for it. Il keep you posted. Thanks.
                              Last edited by bigall123; 09-07-2016, 16:23.

Comment

Why is there always 250MB RAM missing on S912 devices?
                                Is it used by the GPU/VPU?
                                Why does Rockchip devices report the full 1.99 GB RAM available?
                                It would just be interesting if someone can explain the difference between the different methods and hardware Amlogic and Rockchip use.

Comment

Working...
                                X