Beelink GT1 TV Box Octa Core Amlogic S912 ~2/16GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great videos!
    Could you please make a video testing some gpu demanding games?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Zemitras View Post
      Great videos!
      Could you please make a video testing some gpu demanding games?

thanks
      Like what games ? I can make videos from Asphalt 8 and Beach Buggy Racing, do you have any suggestions ?

Comment

Originally posted by kiziumiziu1981 View Post
        HDMI passthrough , Beelink GT1 is directly connected by HDMI cable to my Pioneer VSX-520K.
        Pay attention to the receiver display

Have you tested kodi?The reproduction is fluid for fullhd videos and streaming?

Comment

Like what games ? I can make videos from Asphalt 8 and Beach Buggy Racing, do you have any suggestions ?
          Can you make video off modern combat 5, graphics were prity poor on last year's box. Thanks

Comment

I just made a phone call with Mr Huang who is the technical guy in Beelink. Surprisedly Beelink didn't test the Audio HDMI pass-through scenario and don't know the common issue which happens on S905x and S912. The most disappointed thing is they have no intention to test this scenario as the product is design to connect TV instead of AV receiver.

I had better feeling for Beelink as they at least have a website and forum (I did purchased a TX5 pro and returned yesterday due to the pass-through issue). But it's just another Chinese cheap box.....

Maybe wait for Minix?

Comment

Originally posted by Poppi View Post
              I just made a phone call with Mr Huang who is the technical guy in Beelink. Surprisedly Beelink didn't test the Audio HDMI pass-through scenario...
              About HDMI Pass-Through, did you see this post?
              I think you can ask kiziumiziu1981 if you want to know something more specific...
              As for other HDMI Pass-Throug supported feature Boxes, check NEXBOX A3 (which is the same as NEXBOX A1) and said on their description:
              DOLBY TrueHD and DTS HD Bypass through HDMI

Personally I ordered a Beelink GT1 for my old SHARP LC-46X8E (I don't have an AV Receiver on TV)
              But at the end it's true that these Boxes are good financial choises...

Hope that Beelink and guys over here will support this Box and offer new Firmwares, Fixes where necessary and of course... Root!
              Last edited by corduroy27; 09-01-2016, 13:12.

Comment

Originally posted by corduroy27 View Post

About HDMI Pass-Through, did you see this post?
                I think you can ask kiziumiziu1981 if you want to know something more specific...
                As for other HDMI Pass-Throug supported feature Boxes, check NEXBOX A3 (which is the same as NEXBOX A1) and said on their description:
                DOLBY TrueHD and DTS HD Bypass through HDMI

Personally I ordered a Beelink GT1 for my old SHARP LC-46X8E (I don't have an AV Receiver on TV)
                But at the end it's true that these Boxes are good financial choises...

Hope that Beelink and guys over here will support this Box and offer new Firmwares, Fixes where necessary and of course... Root!
                Is Auto frame rate working? I suppose not.

Comment

Personally I made my order 2 days ago, I can't answer on this.
                  Maybe someone else...

Comment

Originally posted by jaivelu View Post
                    How is the various videos been played? Did you already done the "video test"? If not could you please!
                    I'm waiting for the review!
                    Thanks a lot!
                    This is link to the Beelink GT1 4k test video enjoy

Comment

Thanks a lot kiziumiziu1981!
                      I'm certainly going to order this beelink GT1.

Could you tell me the Wifi performance of this device?
                      I have around 12 feet distance from TV to router also a wall in between in my home. Will it be able to perform?

Comment

Thanks a lot kiziumiziu1981!
                        I'm certainly going to order this beelink GT1.

Could you tell me the Wifi performance of this device?
                        I have around 12 feet distance from TV to router also a wall in between in my home. Will it be able to perform?
                        The WIFI performance is great, I had 4 similar devices to test and Beelink GT1 seems to be the best, but I have only about 1m to the router.

Comment

4K h264 60p movies are slow down at the moment on Amlogic S912 Beelink GT1 (the same issue is on amlogic s905x Mini M8S II) the rest works smooth as you see at the video.

Comment

Thanks for the kind reply and clarification kiziumiziu1981!
                            I don't have a 4K TV right now, so that's not a problem for me!

Comment

Thanks for the kind reply and clarification kiziumiziu1981!
                              I don't have a 4K TV right now, so that's not a problem for me!
                              Pay attention to the HDMI audio pass though issue. I suppose the audio clips still there as the rest of S912/S905X. Also no auto frame rate....

Comment

Originally posted by Poppi View Post

Pay attention to the HDMI audio pass though issue. I suppose the audio clips still there as the rest of S912/S905X. Also no auto frame rate....
                                Could you recommend any android tv box which plays various videos very well with HDMI audio pass through?

Also in Freaktab, if they could create a separate sticky thread mentioning "good andriod tv box" in each category, then it'll be very much helpful for new members as well as for buyers who look at various devices and get confused!!

Comment

Working...
                                X