Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super celeron, I am sorry, I just test the 25 and have many problems.
    1) Exodus - Specto etc they are slow and not have even hd results on movies.
    2) I use dimitrology and I test already the jarvis and krypton packs but both cannot create the skin (images and others) because is something wrong with the new skin that you already put inside in version 25 even I choose the other before instal the dimitrology build.
    3) As I see, I have to use again version 24 with jarvis addons. Actualy, I need a krypton based ftmc or to tell me how I can make the original krypton 17 to work. As I wrote before, krypton cannot connect with any repos links even looks that installed perfect.

Is my firmware the problem? I use one version before your last job.
    How we can have a ftmc with krypton changes that can open the sites https ? to show us more hd streams?
    Thank you have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by compuman View Post
      (I try version 24).

I have a problem:
      sometime (I don't understand when) I see that video DROP FRAME for a video.

It seams like FTMC not use hardware acceleration so I try to change video acceleration in FTMC configuration, but NOTHING!

The only way to return to view the video without dropped frame, is to close and restart FTMC

Is this happened to other people ?

P.S.
      I have a Beelink GT1, but I don't think that depends on the box
      I will try version 25 soon
      Yes it happened to me sometimes, it a bug in the amlogic codec... that is dead
      in android 7 that codec is already gone! so it dies with android 6!

Originally posted by ippeas View Post
      Super celeron, I am sorry, I just test the 25 and have many problems.
      1) Exodus - Specto etc they are slow and not have even hd results on movies.
      2) I use dimitrology and I test already the jarvis and krypton packs but both cannot create the skin (images and others) because is something wrong with the new skin that you already put inside in version 25 even I choose the other before instal the dimitrology build.
      3) As I see, I have to use again version 24 with jarvis addons. Actualy, I need a krypton based ftmc or to tell me how I can make the original krypton 17 to work. As I wrote before, krypton cannot connect with any repos links even looks that installed perfect.

Is my firmware the problem? I use one version before your last job.
      How we can have a ftmc with krypton changes that can open the sites https ? to show us more hd streams?
      Thank you have a nice day.
      1º dunno no problem here, its fast and gives hd results!
      2º dont know that skin "dimitrology"
      3º again all ok here, ftmc and also tried krypton and all repos work!

Yes is possible your firmware is the problem, or maybe some dodgy addon... who knows!

Comment

Superceleron that is not completly true kszaq uses android nougat video driver in libreelec and it still says amcodec

Comment

Originally posted by EagleEyeXZ View Post
          Superceleron that is not completly true kszaq uses android nougat video driver in libreelec and it still says amcodec
          if you say so... and libreelec is not android.... and if he is using amcodec its not from nougat! since its not there in the amlogic sdk....

Comment

You can get a good look at a steak by sticking your head up the cows butt. But Id rather take the Butchers word for it wouldnt you???

Super Celeron - The Butcher in this case.

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Dont be angry haha maybe i am wrong but thats what i understand from his changelog.... sorry sc for my mistake it will not happen again

Comment

Originally posted by EagleEyeXZ View Post
                Dont be angry haha maybe i am wrong but thats what i understand from his changelog.... sorry sc for my mistake it will not happen again
                I dont
                Well its the video driver and not the codec, that is 2 different things

Comment

Ok my mistake.... tested build 25 on my old box works great thx for the update

Comment

Originally posted by KAA View Post
                    cannot install FTMC to Beelink SEA I
                    What firmware are you using? SEAI_102M0_16(32)G_20170322?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart64 View Post

What firmware are you using? SEAI_102M0_16(32)G_20170322?
                      FTMC is for Amlogic and Rockchip devices.
                      I think if people want to use it on a Realtek device they have to disable all Amlogic or Rockchip settings and only use Mediacodec acceleration.
                      Pass-through and auto frame-rate switching will probably also not work I think.
                      I see Zidoo etc. uses an external player with Kodi, so that is probably the only way to have most things working.

Comment

Finaly, I found the problem.

Both kodi krypton and ftmc 25, they want to work well, to change on router the dns. I use cable and I chanded the DNS IP in DHCP server setiings to my router with google dns (8.8.8.8. - 8.8.4.4) and after that, the connection come back and
                        both apps connect with all repos and got also all the streams links.

But, the ftmc where Superceleron made, remain the best and I have to say one more time many thanks to him.
                        The kodi krypton, cannot play well the videos cause again does't have acceleration e.t.c but only the bad mediacodec. Kodi krypton is one more bad job from kodi developers. The skin also is too bad and hard for using.

Comment

superceleron saved the day, in the latest release.

Cheers
                          Last edited by Johnoo; 04-06-2017, 21:38.

Comment

He SuperCeleron i have a question i still have a minix neo x7 i want to use your FTMC build 25... only problem is audio passtrough. I want to change the files with HWG changed files is this possible? If yes where can i find the AudioManager.cpp file he changed to let it work on rk3188 devices. Or is this only possible before compiling?

Comment

its only possible in compile time, since that file is part of the code!

Comment

I see ok... well not a big problem. Just no audio passtrough... thx for your awnser... i see a lot messages about your latest build i think it will be a downloaded a lot you will be famous

Comment

Working...
                                X