X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does This affect older Addons that use the older version of python

Comment

FTMC build 25 on Pulse CCM build backgrounds gone. I reconstruct background artwork in build but after restarting FTMC no backgrounds

Comment

Build 25 is the first version of ftmc I install.
        I must say it works very well.
        I am using the generic/am build on a s912 box.
        Under settings-> video there is a Rkcodec menu instead of the acceleration one.

I thought I installed the rk version, but I redownloaded and reinstalled and the result is the same.

Is it normal?
        My regards.

Comment

Yes put settings on expert and you see acceleration dont use rkcodec let it off

Comment

Thank you.
            I installed aeon nox 5 skin and there was no expert setting.
            Reverted to the default skin, and expert setting appeared.

My regards

Comment

Nice work SuperCeleron and everyone that has worked on this. It has brought my MXQ box back to life.

I would like to request the Source Code so I can build on your excellent work. Thanks.

Comment

After i clean it i will upload it!

Comment

Thanks. Dirty is fine. You haven't seen the state of some of my late night hacks either.

Comment

Hey, so I am trying to install FTMC on the Shield TV, but it keeps saying the package appears to be corrupt.

Comment

Its how you download it just re try
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I installed this on a couple Minix Neo 7's that my wife and daughter use. It works very well. Very much appreciate your work.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good day,

I have a fork of kodi, but when I added python 2.7.12 to the depends and everywhere else needed to be tagged at i get a, "no rule to make target 'python2.7.a' so it fails to compile python. I didnt know if thats something you could help me out with or if i should create a new thread.

Also thx for your hard work you guys do here!

Comment

Originally posted by DroidGuy View Post
                            Good day,

I have a fork of kodi, but when I added python 2.7.12 to the depends and everywhere else needed to be tagged at i get a, "no rule to make target 'python2.7.a' so it fails to compile python. I didnt know if thats something you could help me out with or if i should create a new thread.

Also thx for your hard work you guys do here!
                            Yes please create a new thread as your question is not directly related to FTMC.
                            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

guys,

I have got minix neo X7 with RK3188 chipset, is it possible to use acceleration mode in this device? I downloaded RK build 25 and it seems very good.

Comment

Originally posted by otchill View Post
                                guys,

I have got minix neo X7 with RK3188 chipset, is it possible to use acceleration mode in this device? I downloaded RK build 25 and it seems very good.
                                No, it's only for RK3229, RK3368, RK3288, RK3328 & RK3399 devices.
                                But normal 720p video playback will still be fine on RK3188.

Comment

Working...
                                X