Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPnP is still a Problem has been since Build 21.

Comment

Originally posted by jonaaa View Post

And i need to root my device to update these files?
      Yes or use ADB as they suggest
      Find your device depends library on the github folder RKMC\xbmc\RKMC-Patches. Just like your android box chip is RK3368 and system is Android5.1, you must download this library from RKMC-Patches/rk3368/Android5.1/librkffplayer.so. Then use the command: adb push librkffplayer.so /system/lib/librkmcplayer.so

Comment

Originally posted by tht View Post
        UPnP is still a Problem has been since Build 21.
        Does it work if you manually enter the IP and restart FTMC?

Comment

I downloaded Build 26 for my Minix Neo X8H plus (running on S812-H chip) as I was interested to see the results.

After downloading, I ran ftmc once.

Then I went into my Jarvis data folder .kodi>files and copied the 6 folders inside…….after that, I deleted all the data folders in .spmc>files and pasted my Jarvis folders in their place.

Exited and restarted FTMC and it worked without issue.

I don't know if Im seeing more HD sources necessarily but some add ons now work wel...l whereas on Jarvis they didnt due to the issues with Python and https support.

Thanks to super celeron for this super gift.

Comment

i want to say many thanks as well....

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Does it work if you manually enter the IP and restart FTMC?
              When you select the UPnP option in Browse for new share Nothing happens at all it is like the option is not turned on.
              If you Highlight it then do the OK you get the Prompt but if you change the upnp:// to upnp://10.0.0.1 when you goto save it FTMC Stops working and exits

The only way I have found to make it work it to already have a source.xml file or Do the above and just leave it as Auto-Discover and then click OK it will complain that it couldn't connect then click Yes and save it anyway, Then you have to go back to Settings / Services / UPnp / DLNA and enable Airplay Support and then you can see the UPnP / DLNA servers in your Auto-Discover that has already been saved but if you try to add another UPnP server the Option is not longer there.

This was introduced in Build 21 I do believe which can be a real pain if you use DLNA or UPnP .

Comment

When you select the UPnP option in Browse for new share Nothing happens at all it is like the option is not turned on.
                If you Highlight it then do the OK you get the Prompt but if you change the upnp:// to upnp://10.0.0.1 when you goto save it FTMC Stops working and exits

The only way I have found to make it work it to already have a source.xml file or Do the above and just leave it as Auto-Discover and then click OK it will complain that it couldn't connect then click Yes and save it anyway, Then you have to go back to Settings / Services / UPnp / DLNA and enable Airplay Support and then you can see the UPnP / DLNA servers in your Auto-Discover that has already been saved but if you try to add another UPnP server the Option is not longer there.

This was introduced in Build 21 I do believe which can be a real pain if you use DLNA or UPnP .
                Looks like it is a bug from SPMC that got into FTMC.
                16.6.0 on a Shield and Fire TV Stick 1. With the Fire TV Stick with UPnP off I can see the Shield but I can't connect- with it on I can't add UPnP at all, it's not there. I tried Kodi 17.1 on the S...

I have been using UPnP subscriptions in SPMC on SATV along with my Smartthings setup to control lighting levels based on playback status. Starting with the 16.6.0 update, some elements of this were...

Your best bet is to report it in the SPMC issues.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Looks like it is a bug from SPMC that got into FTMC.
                  16.6.0 on a Shield and Fire TV Stick 1. With the Fire TV Stick with UPnP off I can see the Shield but I can't connect- with it on I can't add UPnP at all, it's not there. I tried Kodi 17.1 on the S...

I have been using UPnP subscriptions in SPMC on SATV along with my Smartthings setup to control lighting levels based on playback status. Starting with the 16.6.0 update, some elements of this were...

Your best bet is to report it in the SPMC issues.
                  I have done that even sent a log via the SPMC.

Maybe this Code should be Rolled Back till it is Fixed?

Comment

I have done that even sent a log via the SPMC.

Maybe this Code should be Rolled Back till it is Fixed?
                    Also send him an email - gplay[at]semperpax.com with your logs and the problem.
                    Why does Kodi doesn't matter which one, always have some sort of problem

Comment

i know of that problem, i was going to revert the code, but i thought that unpnp dint have lot of use so o leave it...
                      I will reverted it in build 27.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                        i know of that problem, i was going to revert the code, but i thought that unpnp dint have lot of use so o leave it...
                        I will reverted it in build 27.
                        Thanks

Comment

Updated to build 26. Changed some paths and nearly everything seems to work. Custom libraries like python-libtorrent don't work anymore, so same problem of SPMC here. In my opinion this change is not good, but hey, it works almost everything and it's really smooth so I should not complain.
                          Thanks.

mo123 I wish i had enough free time at the moment to test ROMs for the RKM MK68. I'm sorry. Thanks for your hard work.

Comment

Just edit your paths
                            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi I´m new here..
                              I have trouble with my beelink MiniX3 II with 2G/32G Memory and Android 6.01.
                              I bought it a few days ago and installed some apps via Appstore eg. SPMC and KODI.
                              I installed libreelec on SD Card with toothpicking method, too.
                              Everything was running fine

Then i found a link for FTMC, downloaded build 25 apk for aml - because dts 5.1 didn´t work in SPMC or Kodi.
                              I took the apk file on an USB Stick removed KODI and installed FTMC.

Now I do have the problem that in android the SD Card with openelec is seen TWICE.
                              In FTMC I do see not the label of the SD Card but 2 times "5ADF-F5B2"
                              In Android Memory settings the SD Card ist shown twice as LIBREELEC and as LIBREELEC_DISK
                              But LIBRELEC_DISK is marked as corrupted and wants fo format the Card ( its a lie, the Card is ok..)

Today I removed FTMC build 25 and installed build 26 but problem hasn´t gone.

How can I delete the wrong secondary "LIBREELEC_DISK" Entry. ??
                              If I remove the card, both Entries are gone.

Can U help me out please ?

Comment

Originally posted by bylderup View Post
                                Hi I´m new here..
                                I have trouble with my beelink MiniX3 II with 2G/32G Memory and Android 6.01.
                                I bought it a few days ago and installed some apps via Appstore eg. SPMC and KODI.
                                I installed libreelec on SD Card with toothpicking method, too.
                                Everything was running fine

Then i found a link for FTMC, downloaded build 25 apk for aml - because dts 5.1 didn´t work in SPMC or Kodi.
                                I took the apk file on an USB Stick removed KODI and installed FTMC.

Now I do have the problem that in android the SD Card with openelec is seen TWICE.
                                In FTMC I do see not the label of the SD Card but 2 times "5ADF-F5B2"
                                In Android Memory settings the SD Card ist shown twice as LIBREELEC and as LIBREELEC_DISK
                                But LIBRELEC_DISK is marked as corrupted and wants fo format the Card ( its a lie, the Card is ok..)

Today I removed FTMC build 25 and installed build 26 but problem hasn´t gone.

How can I delete the wrong secondary "LIBREELEC_DISK" Entry. ??
                                If I remove the card, both Entries are gone.

Can U help me out please ?
                                It sounds like your issue is with the firmware, not FTMC.

It is quite common for various forks of Kodi to show an external SD card twice, even though both entries point to the same card.
                                R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Working...
                                X