X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

su and then reboot-bootloader

Comment

Hi,

I'm trying to install a ubuntu distribuition in my MK809II E809 with RK3066 chip. So, I tried all available tutorials for RK3066 chipset and nothing worked. The two principal tutorials are:

- https://github.com/sgjava/ubuntu-min...or-mk808b-only
      - https://plus.google.com/+IanMORRISON/posts/TzQvP7TPTEe

I tried to install Finless ROM 1.5, 1.7, 1.8 and 2.0. As a result: bricked all times. I don't know if it's possible to run Ubuntu or another linux distribuition in the NAND of this chipset. Anyone can help me?

Attached the Chipset image.

Thanks.

- Sorry if my english isn't good (: -

Attached Files

Comment

Hi to all!

i've got an old UG802 that has some problems with the stock firmware, so i decided to flash it with the finless rom. I've tried to use the 1.8 version but trying a few times to flash, the stick doesn't start (black screen). Seen that the 1.8 doesn't work, i'd love to try to flash the old 1.7 but I'm not able to find it to download because the link doesn't work. Can anyone tell me where can i find it?
        Thank you!!!

Comment

UG802 Finless Rom1.8 ,hangs on booting, two Penquins displayed briefly top lhs. What does it mean ? Can it be fixed?
          Tks

Comment

Looks like all the UG802 experts have upgraded as no reply for my problem.
            The problem as I see it, the UG802 hangs up on the second boot screen of Finless v1.8, probably looking for some launcher. I shorted the two Nand points, PC recognized the unit and was able to load the drivers. Bottom of screen said Found RKAndroid.....(something similar) I tried RockBatchTool v1.5 ,v1.7 also the provided Finless ROM FlashTool(RKAndroidToolv1.35). No matter what I tried to do, Reboot to Flash Mode,it kept coming back and say"Device can not do Flash Mode, because it is not msc device" I tried the provided alternate_reboot_to_flash_tool with same results.
            Bob knows what that means, grateful if someone will advice an old man how to proceed.
            This unit had been working with no problems for a good while and cannot understand why it has bricked itself.
            Thank you for reading.

Comment

finless where are you? We need help ?

Comment

Working...
              X