NEW - UG802 Finless 1.8 Custom ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thx for v1.4

I got 1.4 up tonight. Thanks. I think I will wait til you do a 1080 version of 1.8 before I try that. I assume 1080 refers to screen resolution.
    Jared

Comment

Hi people.
      Can anyone can tell me where i can find a rom for the ug008.
      Or i can use this NEW - UG802 Finless 1.8 Custom ROM with my device
      I have install this rom but now i dont have wifi
      Help please
      Thanks
      Last edited by pajopasa; 10-31-2013, 22:43.

Comment

Can anybody confirmed if this rom finless 1.8 works with mk802iv AP6210? If so, what kernel would work best? I don't want to tried to test it because my reset button is broken and then later bricked it.

Comment

UG007

Can someone give me a link to Finless ROM for UG007 ? Many thanks !

Comment

Can anyone please help? Every step works upto installing USB drivers.
            Win8.1 x64 says the best drivers are installed for this device and will not install???
            Is there anyway to force install the USB driver?

Comment

newer Finles Custom ROM

Is it possible to use it for UG802 newer Finles Custom ROM from MK808 or MK802?

Thank You

Comment

by far the best ROM for UG802

Hi Finless

Just wanted to say thank you for this wonderful ROM.
                HW support for media players works.
                I can use DicePlayer finally.
                I had problems with MX player - not enough good zoom options. They seem to fix that, but still no SMB or DLNA support.
                So DicePlayer all the way!
                And navbar autohide rules.

The only possible improvement would be to copy boot, kernel, loader and recovery onto CM10.1 OMA and try it.
                Haven't done it yet. Way to happy with what I have.

Comment

mk809

Hey, i have a question, is ti possible to installa this rom on a mk809 device, i tried finless 1.7a and 1.7b, and my wifi its not working

Comment

Try mine

Try my rom it should hopefully fix ya wifi.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtype101 View Post
                      Try my rom it should hopefully fix ya wifi.

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...o-Wifi-(Fixed)
                      Thanks my friend I will definitely try it, I've been messing around trying to find a solution, and nothing yet

But i see your rom it's from another device, not mk809, is that OK?

Comment

Hi

Mine also says mk809 but this is my devices original rom it's already fixed 2 peoples. Devices. Have a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtype101 View Post
                          Mine also says mk809 but this is my devices original rom it's already fixed 2 peoples. Devices. Have a go.
                          Not worked for me, same shit, the device got stucked on "turning on wifi"
                          Attached Files

Comment

link dead

can't download finless 1.8 from OP because the link is dead.
                            where can i find finless 1.8?
                            thanks.

Comment

I followed the instructions in the included readme file, but I seem to have made a mistake somewhere along the line. As soon as the download verification completes in the flash tool, my device restarts, windows no-longer detects it, and the device ends up in a linux recovery console. The following is the end of the output:

BusyBox v1.19.3 (Ubuntu 1:1.19.3-7ubuntu1.1) built-in shell (ash)
                              Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

(initramfs)

The (initramfs) line is the prompt, and as you can tell I have a simple linux recovery shell that I can poke around in. I don't know enough about linux booting to be able to work out what if anything went wrong, and what I need to do to fix it.

I used the contact shorting method while connecting to get windows to detect the thing again, but reflashing had exactly the same result.

Has anyone else had an issue like this, or at least has any idea of what I can do to fix it? I've read through this whole thread but I haven't found anything quite like this issue. I really want to be able to use this device, but right now I feel like I've basically bricked the thing.
                              Last edited by bullfrogchampion; 02-08-2014, 05:11. Reason: wrote the wrong word. :-/

Comment

Originally posted by bullfrogchampion View Post
                                I followed the instructions in the included readme file, but I seem to have made a mistake somewhere along the line. As soon as the download verification completes in the flash tool, my device restarts, windows no-longer detects it, and the device ends up in a linux recovery console. The following is the end of the output:

BusyBox v1.19.3 (Ubuntu 1:1.19.3-7ubuntu1.1) built-in shell (ash)
                                Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

(initramfs)

The (initramfs) line is the prompt, and as you can tell I have a simple linux recovery shell that I can poke around in. I don't know enough about linux booting to be able to work out what if anything went wrong, and what I need to do to fix it.

I used the contact shorting method while connecting to get windows to detect the thing again, but reflashing had exactly the same result.

Has anyone else had an issue like this, or at least has any idea of what I can do to fix it? I've read through this whole thread but I haven't found anything quite like this issue. I really want to be able to use this device, but right now I feel like I've basically bricked the thing.
                                i have the same problem

Comment

Working...
                                X