Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-R42/ MK888B/ CS918 with bluetooth

Hello.
    As you know, T-R42/MK888B is the same devices like K-R42/MK888, but they have bluetooth.

First, where best way can I buy it?
    I've found only that seller http://www.aliexpress.com/item/with-...191028162.html
    On aliexpress he has the highest rating who selling that model.

Second, what problems have T-R42/MK888B ?
    Maybe something doesn't work perfectly, or doesn't work at all.
    Maybe very poor WiFi signal (because of antenna).
    Etc.

Third, what about firmwares?
    Lewy and other custom people in firmware-making area is going to support this model?

Thank you in advance for your replies.
    Best regards, Nelson.
    Last edited by nAFaNyA; 08-31-2013, 23:37.

i will support this model so dont wory
    but i need system dump or just the kernel becouse there is no stock firmware for me to download:"
    so if someone have this box do a dump firmware and upload it somewhere so i can have a look
    Everything is possible if we work together!
    ApkFreak

Comment

Originally posted by nAFaNyA View Post
      Hello.
      As you know, T-R42/MK888B is the same devices like K-R42/MK888, but they have bluetooth.

First, where best way can I buy it?
      I've found only that seller http://www.aliexpress.com/item/with-...191028162.html
      On aliexpress he has the highest rating who selling that model.

Second, what problems have T-R42/MK888B ?
      Maybe something doesn't work perfectly, or doesn't work at all.
      Maybe very poor WiFi signal (because of antenna).
      Etc.

Third, what about firmwares?
      Lewy and other custom people in firmware-making area is going to support this model?

Thank you in advance for your replies.
      Best regards, Nelson.
      Hey nAFaNyA,

you can also buy the box on geekbuying:

China-1 Stock | Buy Original T-R42 RK3188T Quad Core Google Android 4.2.2 Cortex-A9 1.4 GHz Mini TV BOX HDMI HDD Player 2G/8G Bluetooth/RJ45/External Wifi Antenna with IR Remote Controller - Black online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Steffen

Comment

Hey lewy20041,

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post
        but i need system dump or just the kernel becouse there is no stock firmware for me to download:"
        so if someone have this box do a dump firmware and upload it somewhere so i can have a look
        I ordered a T-R42 but I don't know when it arrives. How can I make a system dump or a dump of the kernel? Please send me a quick guide and I will make it for you.

Steffen

Comment

You will just need to copy some files for me.
          Please pm me when you will get the box.
          I will tell you what to do
          ApkFreak

Comment

What about those devices (MK822)

http://www.****.com/itm/PC-MK822-Qua...item35cb869dc0

They are $50 and equipped with bluetooth, worth to consider...

Comment

Firmware/Kernel Dump

Hi lewy20041,

Obviously I'm new here, but I have been lurking for a few weeks since I pre-ordered a T-R42 and I'm looking forward to playing with my new toy. If you don't already have the firmware or kernel, I can get that for you when I get my box. Geekbuying.com shipped it yesterday so I'm guessing in a couple of weeks time. Let me know.

I'm looking forward to your custom roms

Comment

ok when you will get the box please pm me a will guide you what to do
                ApkFreak

Comment

I'm in the same boat. Just got notification from Geekbuying last night. Looking forward to getting this device.

Bill

Comment

Will do. Thank you for supporting this device.

Comment

Hi all, I'm new to this but have a lot of experience with flashing phones/tablets and I just purchased the T-R42, just wondering that did we make any progress with this unit?? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
                        Hi all, I'm new to this but have a lot of experience with flashing phones/tablets and I just purchased the T-R42, just wondering that did we make any progress with this unit?? Thanks.
                        As far as I know we are still waiting for the firmware to be uploaded so there isn't any progress, but most likely this uses the same roms as the K-R42 that has been out for a while. I could be totally wrong of course since I am a noob with this.

I am waitin for mine to come from China still, probably another week at least, but if you have yours now, let Lewy know and he can tell you how to access the files he needs

Comment

Originally posted by wezlypipz View Post
                          As far as I know we are still waiting for the firmware to be uploaded so there isn't any progress, but most likely this uses the same roms as the K-R42 that has been out for a while. I could be totally wrong of course since I am a noob with this.

I am waitin for mine to come from China still, probably another week at least, but if you have yours now, let Lewy know and he can tell you how to access the files he needs
                          Thank you very much for your quick respond. I believe the only different between the K-R42 and T-R42 is the T-R42 does have bluetooth. I don't have mine yet, but will take your advise when it arrived.

Comment

Hi everybody, i'm new here.
                            I've received my T-R42 yesterday.
                            @lewy20041, if you still need system dump or kernel, just say what to do.

BR
                            Can

Comment

Originally posted by can View Post
                              Hi everybody, i'm new here.
                              I've received my T-R42 yesterday.
                              @lewy20041, if you still need system dump or kernel, just say what to do.

BR
                              Can
                              Nice, I think you should PM lewy200041, he's going to show you how to dump the firmware. Thanks in advance from everyone...

Comment

Working...
                              X