T-R42/ MK888B/ CS918 with bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
    Thanks for your guidance! I will try the other one...just for learning.
    Are you the same buhohitr from transformer threads on xda?
    To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

Yes I'm. :-))

Comment

Hello! I bought T-R42 yesterday and a have a few questions:
        1)How can i turn off this device? If you press the button on the remote or off in the system, the console go to sleep.
        2)How can i
        configure pppoe connection? The android box has an RJ45 connector, but I can't connect to the Internet, because I have a pppoe connection. Please help, I have no wi fi at home

P.S.: Sorry for my English, I write with the help of a translator.
        Last edited by nusferatu; 10-04-2013, 00:52.

Comment

Originally posted by nusferatu View Post
          Hello! I bought T-R42 yesterday and a have a few questions:
          1)How can i turn off this device? If you press the button on the remote or off in the system, the console go to sleep.
          2)How can i
          configure pppoe connection? The android box has an RJ45 connector, but I can't connect to the Internet, because I have a pppoe connection. Please help, I have no wi fi at home

P.S.: Sorry for my English, I write with the help of a translator.
          1) To turn off the device you need to root it and download an app called "Rebooter" from the market to turn it off or use the soft power button came with the device.
          2) You need to download this app to use wifi through PPPOE, this app will provide user login info which needed for PPPOE connection. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nddu.wifipppoe

Comment

1) To turn off the device you need to root it and download an app called "Rebooter" from the market to turn it off or use the soft power button came with the device.
            2) You need to download this app to use wifi through PPPOE, this app will provide user login info which needed for PPPOE connection. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nddu.wifipppoe
            But I have no wifi router, I have only one cable with RJ45 connector. How can i configure pppoe connection directly, because the T-R42 has an RJ45 connector?

Comment

Originally posted by nusferatu View Post
              But I have no wifi router, I have only one cable with RJ45 connector. How can i configure pppoe connection directly, because the T-R42 has an RJ45 connector?
              That's correct, in settings, turn on Ethernet (RJ45) and turn off wifi, they both turn on by default. Then install the apps to config pppoe. You may need to borrow wifi from friends to download the software on to your device (cause you don't have internet yet).

Comment

That's correct, in settings, turn on Ethernet (RJ45) and turn off wifi, they both turn on by default. Then install the apps to config pppoe. You may need to borrow wifi from friends to download the software on to your device (cause you don't have internet yet).
                Thank you very much)

Comment

I'm expecting delivery of my machine in the next couple of days and it's the on without Bluetooth, but it set me wondering.

If the bluetooth model that is built in to the newer models is identified and then happens to be available in some USB form, would plugging one in likely enable it to work without any requirement to build anything into a ROM?

I'm making an assumption that if a ROM has the appropriate drivers, then that would be enough to enable it from an external source.

Or is it just wishful thinking on my part?
                  R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

@nusferatu

Use "Download to PC" wherever you are and install manually via sdcard/usb-stick
                    RK3288 Devices
                    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                      I'm expecting delivery of my machine in the next couple of days and it's the on without Bluetooth, but it set me wondering.

If the bluetooth model that is built in to the newer models is identified and then happens to be available in some USB form, would plugging one in likely enable it to work without any requirement to build anything into a ROM?

I'm making an assumption that if a ROM has the appropriate drivers, then that would be enough to enable it from an external source.

Or is it just wishful thinking on my part?
                      You will need a rom that support bluetooth and a usb bluetooth device. It's too complicated that's why they released a new version with just bluetooth chip add on.

Comment

Original firmware for MK888B T-R42

I have T-R42 mk888b with bluetooth
                        I installed the firmware K-R42 Hybrid Firmware v2.0.4 but after starting ETH, WiFi and Bluetooth not working
                        ETH appears to be on but will not take IP from a DHCP. static IP not help

someone have original firmware for this device T-R42?
                        Last edited by belickam; 10-05-2013, 12:56.

Comment

Originally posted by belickam View Post
                          I have T-R42 mk888b with bluetooth
                          I installed the firmware K-R42 Hybrid Firmware v2.0.4 but after starting ETH, WiFi and Bluetooth not working
                          ETH appears to be on but will not take IP from a DHCP. static IP not help

someone have original firmware for this device T-R42?
                          Stock Firmware here

Ok, guys, K-R42 got the new stock firmware, in our effort, factory finally release the new firmware, which fix the netflix problem, now Netflix can work on K-R42 tv box. Here is the firmware download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/k9qan8v7v21il21/RK3188_BOX_Kingnoval_K-R42-1_NEUTRAL_8188EU_20130702_B.rar password: geekbuying.com   Here is the instruction for how to install the stock firmware: https://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php/2013/07/03/how-to-update-firmware-on-k-r42-quad-core-tv-box/#.UdPNkm37pns   Here is […]
                          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                            This stock firmware i try but network does not work. This is fw for K-R42 too. I need fw for T-R42...
                            i don't make backup orig firmware

Comment

I did the same as you.

Originally posted by belickam View Post
                              This stock firmware i try but network does not work. This is fw for K-R42 too. I need fw for T-R42...
                              i don't make backup orig firmware
                              I bought another T-42 when is gets here i need help to do a back up of the original ROM.

Comment

What do you suggest? To buy T-R42, K-R42 or G-Box MX2 clone?

Comment

Working...
                                X