No announcement yet.

T-R42/ MK888B/ CS918 with bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes i downloaded it using IDM but can upload it as im in work now.
    Everything is possible if we work together!
    ApkFreak

Comment

no problem... this attempt still has about 45 minutes left.
      sloooow...
      Bill

Comment

No luck... it stopped again before completion. If someone can download it and host it somewhere else, I'd be happy to give it a try later on today.

Bill

Comment

Have just tested the latest rom, Wifi, BT and Ethernet do not work. Wifi and bluetooth will simply not turn on (sit there trying to turn on and then return to being off). Ethernet is on by default, but when connected to the network does not get IP address or any data. Toggling ethernet on and off does not fix this.

Another thing I have also noticed, when coming out of standby the machine becomes very laggy / stuttery. A reboot fixes this, till the next standby.

Stock IR remote is working fine.

Comment

thanks bryce007 and bil-ns
            so i will use older rom provided by eric from geekbuying.
            ApkFreak

Comment

Just out of curiosity: this ROM you wanted people to try, what was it?

Comment

i found it on some china website and tought that it may be compatible with t-r42
                it was newer than the one i have so i wanted some one to try so i can know if its working or
                not as i dont have t-r42
                ApkFreak

Comment

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post
                  i found it on some china website and tought that it may be compatible with t-r42
                  it was newer than the one i have so i wanted some one to try so i can know if its working or
                  not as i dont have t-r42
                  Ahh okay, to bad that didn't work out. Crossing my fingers for a ROM from you to replace the stock one. For me I'm mostly hopeing for better (less choppy) video playback.

Comment

Downloading firmware

not as i dont have t-r42
                    I have the T-R42 and when the download is finished i can flash it and try it out.

Comment

rom delayed until tomorow.
                      sory for this, want make it today.
                      ApkFreak

Comment

Too bad, but better to have it right than release something that't not working.

If you could would you please do a quick how-to for the installation? Is CVM needed? If yes, can we use the k-r42 file from the CVM thread?

Comment

netflix running with your fimware?

first of all, thanks for working on this!

im am currently running rooted stock build 20130927 and have the typical netflix problem with hanging video from time to time.

do you expect netflix to work properly with your firmware?

Comment

how to remotely control my cs918 from pc?

Hi all,

I have a cs918 connected at home. i would like a way to connect to it from my pc at work to fully operate it (start torrent, send mail, up/download files...) does anyone know how?

the apps i tryed:
                            teamviewer - work only on samsung
                            mobizen - doesnt work on lan connection, only wifi and usb
                            airdroid - cant see the cs918 screen anly the folders and some data

any suggestions?

Comment

Hello.

Hello lewy20041.

Pozwól, że napisze po naszemu bez tłumaczenia - tu masz wersje pod Mini Pc Jesurun z bluetooth:

https://hotfile.com/dl/252360916/730...ZYSTY.rar.html

Proszę podziałaj, by wszystko poprawić z firmware.

Dziękuję.

Comment

Teamviewer for rooted android

Hi lewy20041.

I read that teamviewer can run on rooted android.
                                this is the link that talks about that http://www.androidbeat.com/2013/05/t...ed-custom-rom/

it says that teamviewer quicksupport can run on for devices running AOSP (Stock Android) or any AOSP based custom ROMs like CM10.1/AOKP/Paranoid Android withroot access.

Is it posible that te firmware you make will support teamviewer quicksupport?

thank you and good luck,
                                Boris.

Comment

Working...
                                X