No announcement yet.

T-R42/ MK888B/ CS918 with bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We REALLY need a sub-forum for this device!

We REALLY need a sub-forum for this device! Something like "T-R42 / CS918B / MK888B". All of the individual posts about it are in several different places and it's a real pain to check for updates etc!

Could a mod possibly sort this out and then move all the posts regarding this device into it?

Thanks very much

Comment

Hi guys I'm also looking for a custom rom for it but no luck just stock
      ....... Any pointers.?

Comment

Originally posted by dynamic_d View Post
        Hi guys I'm also looking for a custom rom for it but no luck just stock
        ....... Any pointers.?
        hi,

T-R42 v1.0 ; Ubox R89

Comment

Custorm firmware.

But this is only for T-R42 - what for firmware to K-42 or Jesurun. Is there any chace to work with XBMC and play 1080p videos without any problems (not on external players)?

Comment

Hi T-R42 owners.

For T-R42 issues, please use this new thread:

Thanks for your numerous reports !
            http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
              Hi T-R42 owners.

For T-R42 issues, please use this new thread:

Thanks for your numerous reports !
              Is your new firmware 1.2.3 work`s on Jesurun DX05 or K-R42?

Comment

Originally posted by dobosz23 View Post
                Is your new firmware 1.2.3 work`s on Jesurun DX05 or K-R42?
                for K-R42 please use this firmware from here:
                http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Not work's with AP6210.

You frimware not work's with my Jesurun - is there any that's be working.

I don`t read well - my Jesurun use that same firmware like T-R42. Firmware wasser work with AP6210 and Jesurun with bluetooth, but in version for T-R42.

Thanks for your work wasser.
                  Last edited by dobosz23; 12-01-2013, 19:41.

Comment

I recently bought the T-R42.
                    I am experiencing problems with WIFI performance.
                    When I do a speed test I only get 40 kB/sec download, where my Samsung Galaxy S3 at the same spot reaches 600kB/sec download speed.

Sometimes I achieve higher speeds with the T-R42, but it never lasts long...

I am using a dir655 dlink router with a Fritz repeater 310. (Fritz Repeater picks up the signal at 1000kB/sec)
                    The signal around the dir655 dlink router is around 2500kB/sec

Do you think updating the rom would be a solution for this ?
                    I don't understand why I can watch hd streams on my phone and not on the T-R42 (at the same place)

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by flouzje View Post
                      When I do a speed test I only get 40 kB/sec download, where my Samsung Galaxy S3 at the same spot reaches 600kB/sec download speed.

I am using a dir655 dlink router with a Fritz repeater 310. (Fritz Repeater picks up the signal at 1000kB/sec)

I don't understand why I can watch hd streams on my phone and not on the T-R42 (at the same place)

thanks
                      Make sure you turn off the ethernet. The stock wifi should be good, what version of stock android? you should have the latest which is 4.2.2

Comment

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
                        Make sure you turn off the ethernet. The stock wifi should be good, what version of stock android? you should have the latest which is 4.2.2

I did some more tests.
                        At work I have no problem when I connect to the open wifi network.
                        Good download speeds.

I noticed also at work I cannot get an ip address with the protected wifi network.
                        (just like at home not able to obtain ip address)

So I think the workaround I did with a static ip address is giving me the unstable and low download speeds.
                        Anybody else having this problem with dhcp & security ? (not being able to get dynamic ip address when connected by WPA)
                        Rom related ?

thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by flouzje View Post

thanks
                          Same problem here with K-R42 I just got. Starts off with good speeds then drops down to 40 kb/sec. I'm going to try a few different ROMs, but I think it had the same problem before I rooted and flashed the latest from lewy20041. Speeds improved temporarily when I rebooted my router, but went back to sucky speeds.

UPDATE: Just changed my wireless channel from auto to 06. I'm 30 minutes into streaming Excaliber at 1080p, we'll see if it keeps up.
                          Last edited by mordbane; 12-21-2013, 21:11.

Comment

Well, Has Lewy already made ROM for T-R42 ?

Comment

Oops, my bad, I meant K-R42. Post corrected. But, try the channel setting, could be the same issue.

Comment

Originally posted by mordbane View Post
                                Oops, my bad, I meant K-R42. Post corrected. But, try the channel setting, could be the same issue.

Give me a sign please if things are still working ok with your new channel...

I tried today at work on another router and there it works ok. (channel 11)
                                This week I'm trying out a new router at home.
                                Maybe this will be a better marriage with the TR42, I'm not sure the channel switch will make a difference on the long term...

Comment

Working...
                                X