No announcement yet.

Lollipop - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you installed the rockchip drive required to enable your PC to see the box?
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by PsyDonia View Post
      ok

when i connect the box to my computer have the box off use a tooth pick in av hole and press power ill get into recover mode . but my computer dont find any device.
      I think that this procedure will take you to recovery mode but not loader mode. I always get into loader mode by disconecting power supply and with connected USB OTG cable I press reset key inside av hole and then insert power supply inside electric outlet.
      RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
      Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
      bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

If you have an existing tooted ROM then simply install the Reboot app from Petrus from the, which has a boot to bootloader option.

Saves messing around with the hardware and pins.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

thanks all. will test that out.
          i have computer nearby the media player. but another question.
          isnt there any flash tool for android. so you can use an android tablet to flash you android media player/tv box.

Comment

Originally posted by PsyDonia View Post
            thanks all. will test that out.
            i have computer nearby the media player. but another question.
            isnt there any flash tool for android. so you can use an android tablet to flash you android media player/tv box.
            No there isn't...and I doubt that there will be one in the near future.

Comment

This version play passthru os Dolby Atmos and DTS:X?

Comment

Hello,

thanks a lot to Wasser for this great firmware. I have installed it on Cloudnet CR11s tvbox and met the following issue :

1) Ethernet is not working (not the same driver i guess)
                2) Bluetooth also not working

I've been looking for days a way of embedding the stock rom drivers but it looks quiet difficult since i should probably recompile the kernel...and unfortunately i don't have Wasser sources.

Actually, i was even blocked at unpacking the kernel.img file since i guess the drivers are located in it.

Once i will have a Linux env, i will attmept with 900supersport android rom kitchen but i don't have it yet for now...

Any help will be apreciated !

Comment

Working...
                X