Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodgnome View Post

About TV-Out:
    It doesn't work for me. When I change to TVout, unplug and connect to the TV i have to reboot and after the Reboot HDMI seems to be active again. Maybe the setting isn't saved like it was with 3.0.4a.
    I think you are missing to hit in TV Mode item the PAL or NTSC option; you must to hit any of these options to get the signal cut through HDMI and the video signal goes to TV out port; if you don't hit PAL or NTSC, only selecting TV in OUTPUT MODE is not enoguh; you need at that moment to see a black screen having the R-89 connected on HDMI; you can check immediately through RCA input of the TV that you will have the video signal on it; or just disconnect your box and go to the old TV with only RCA input; whilst you do not connect again the HDMI cable you will have your signal going thru TV out port.
    By default the video signal in this rom is going to the HDMI port and there is not an automatic detection of the TV Out Port, but when you have the video signal going to the TV out port the setting is preserved or saved until you connect again the HDMI cable which switch automatically the video signal again to the HDMI and cut the TV Out video signal.
    The TV out quality here is of much better quality that what you can get with v3.0.4a and the screen scale feature works perfectly good here. You can give another try on your second R89 that you still have in v3.0.5. Good luck.

Comment

Hi, sorry if its a noobs question,
      I Flashed the 3.0.4a (3.0.5 not working for me) on my tronsmart orion r28 and the IR remote doesn't work, is there something i can do in order for this to work?
      Currently using the UT3_3.0.4_patch_wasser_3.0.3 rom and the remote works, still haven't checked kodi or video, but some game there are not running smoothly.

I will appreciate if you can help me with this.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BTR11 View Post
        I think you are missing to hit in TV Mode item the PAL or NTSC option; you must to hit any of these options to get the signal cut through HDMI and the video signal goes to TV out port; if you don't hit PAL or NTSC, only selecting TV in OUTPUT MODE is not enoguh; you need at that moment to see a black screen having the R-89 connected on HDMI; you can check immediately through RCA input of the TV that you will have the video signal on it; or just disconnect your box and go to the old TV with only RCA input; whilst you do not connect again the HDMI cable you will have your signal going thru TV out port.
        By default the video signal in this rom is going to the HDMI port and there is not an automatic detection of the TV Out Port, but when you have the video signal going to the TV out port the setting is preserved or saved until you connect again the HDMI cable which switch automatically the video signal again to the HDMI and cut the TV Out video signal.
        The TV out quality here is of much better quality that what you can get with v3.0.4a and the screen scale feature works perfectly good here. You can give another try on your second R89 that you still have in v3.0.5. Good luck.
        The HDMI TV and the normal TV are not in the same room...if I switch to TVOut i do get a black screen on the hdmi but when i unplug and go over to the other tv i get a no signal over tvout.

I will try to go blind and select tvout without hdmi and switch to pal and then to go over to the other room...hope it works.

Thanks for the tips.

Greetings.

Comment

Originally posted by liooo View Post
          I Flashed the 3.0.4a (3.0.5 not working for me) on my tronsmart orion r28 and the IR remote doesn't work, is there something i can do in order for this to work?
          After fully flashed the Wasser 3.0.4a, You need flash resource+kernel_tronsmart_r28_wasser304a.7z using the AndroidTool

Tronsmart Orion R28 Meta (UGOOS UT3 3.0.4 patched)

Comment

With yours testing witch kodi works best with this fw ? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mario023 View Post
              With yours testing witch kodi works best with this fw ? thanks
              SCMC the Kodi from superceleron a few pages back as it combines the best of Kodi, smpc and zidoo Kodi.

Greetings.

Comment

Does anyone else encounter audio dropouts using HDMI PT with v3.0.5? This was not present in v3.0.4a.

Comment

Originally posted by torbvea View Post
                  Does anyone else encounter audio dropouts using HDMI PT with v3.0.5? This was not present in v3.0.4a.

I use HDMI PT but get no dropouts.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Me neither.

bluesmanuk superceleron Since Kodi 16.1 Final is out since 24.04 can we expect a update to the awesome SuperCeleronMediaCenter

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Since it's working fine for you and bloodgnome it's probably something wrong on my front. The dropouts is happening occasionally when I use YouTube or Spotify with PCM2.0 audio. When i use SCMC with DD5.1 it's working more or less fine. Do you use 1080p60, Auto refresh rate, HDMI check and HDMI Bitstream in android settings? Did you upgrade to v3.0.5 from a clean 3.0.4a installation?

Comment

Do you use 1080p60, Auto refresh rate, HDMI check and HDMI Bitstream in android settings? Did you upgrade to v3.0.5 from a clean 3.0.4a installation?
                        Yes
                        No (Auto Refresh Rate)
                        Yes
                        Yes

I updated from 3.0.3 to 3.0.5.

Comment

Since it's working fine for you and bloodgnome it's probably something wrong on my front. The dropouts is happening occasionally when I use YouTube or Spotify with PCM2.0 audio. When i use SCMC with DD5.1 it's working more or less fine. Do you use 1080p60, Auto refresh rate, HDMI check and HDMI Bitstream in android settings? Did you upgrade to v3.0.5 from a clean 3.0.4a installation?

I do use 1080p60 as I found video playback issues with 1080p50.

Auto refresh rate is on in Android settings and off in SCMC.

I use HDMI Bitstream and not in front of the box right now to confirm HDMI check but I seem to remember playing around with it and leaving it off (I think).

Sync playback to off when using passthrough and on when not.

Managed to do an upgrade directly from 3.0.4a this time, using factory tool 1.33 rather than the usual android tool (although it shouldn't make any difference).

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

the difference of my RC3 and the final is only the name(removed the RC...) and the logo( they removed the RC).
                            So no need to update

Comment

Thanks for the help! I will do a clean installation again. Hopefully the audio dropouts will be resolved.

Comment

I had dropouts during playback using ZDMC Superceleron, but my connection it´s the simple one, just HDMI cable to the TV, using the TV speakers, I don´t use PT at all. After a couple of test I had found that "default Sound" option on Sounds --> Sound Device Manager had produced that dropouts in my case. So I had set the sound output option to "HDMI Bitstream" and the dropouts are gone; I had understood before that this kind of option marked is for HDMI PT, but in the case of wasser v3.0.5 that is the option that work properly even in my case of simple set up without passthrough; there is some kind of mess with the "default sound" option.

Comment

Working...
                                X