Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kytrix View Post
    Hi,

I have some issue with surround sound with this rom (3.0.0 rc2)
    my problems are the same than thipolito here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...381#post512381

I can't get proper surround sound working.
    The android output audio is set to HDMI bitstream
    I try with Kodi 15.1 and SPMC 14.2

in kodi :
    with passtrough + DTS/AC3:
    surround sound but there is some cuts every few seconds

in spmc:
    with passtrough + DTS/AC3
    sound is only big noise !

without passtrough on kodi and SPMC sound is ok but no surround.

did surround sound works with you ?
    Have you tried latest spmc?
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Hi, i need xposed for this box. Is there a way to get this run now? Thx Wasser! maybe more reboot options? And let us write to intern sd card please.
      Last edited by koba; 09-12-2015, 09:59.

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post

Have you tried latest spmc?
        Hi,
        I just try with spmc 15.0, and it's the same. (Big loud noise) when using passtrough

But for video playing, Kodi same equal to Spmc (h264, h265) ...
        for sound with kodi there is just a little cuts (make is unusable to)

Comment

Hi, first off great thanks for taking the time to produce this ROM. It's working great so far. Just some questions...

- I have an Orbsmart S92 without any remote. So far I have used the Android controller directly from the Orbsmart website. Unfortunately it does not find it now running Wasser3.0rc2. I am not out for any Bluetooth solution... Android TV remote doesn't work either. pity... Is there any other app in the market able to control this firmware from a phone? ALternatively, how can I use an old IR remote from another PC or so and program the Orb to act on the codes?

- Xposed is not working. This is major, cause there are a lot of useful hacks out particular for this device. Thinking of the FakeWifi for instance. I am just watching this thread for it. But did anyone try the romracer beta? http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...posed-t3072979

- Is there any way to turn the Orb into a Chromecast receiver? My initial thought was to either use it as an Android TV or as a Chromecast Receiver. Any hint would be greatly appreciated

- Does any of you have experience with connecting a wireless game controller? Is it worth it?

- Is there any support for HDMI-CEC in this rom? It does not work for me, but I know that sometimes it's worth to try multiple times and pull all HDMI cables.. Tried that, but no dice.

Thanks
          Last edited by yoogie; 09-13-2015, 17:44.

Comment

Originally posted by yoogie View Post
            Hi, first off great thanks for taking the time to produce this ROM. It's working great so far. Just some questions...

- I have an Orbsmart S92 without any remote. So far I have used the Android controller directly from the Orbsmart website. Unfortunately it does not find it now running Wasser3.0rc2. I am not out for any Bluetooth solution... Android TV remote doesn't work either. pity... Is there any other app in the market able to control this firmware from a phone? ALternatively, how can I use an old IR remote from another PC or so and program the Orb to act on the codes?

- Xposed is not working. This is major, cause there are a lot of useful hacks out particular for this device. Thinking of the FakeWifi for instance. I am just watching this thread for it. But did anyone try the romracer beta? http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...posed-t3072979

- Is there any way to turn the Orb into a Chromecast receiver? My initial thought was to either use it as an Android TV or as a Chromecast Receiver. Any hint would be greatly appreciated

- Does any of you have experience with connecting a wireless game controller? Is it worth it?

Thanks

I had tried all of the Xposed modules but none have worked so far.

Perhaps you could try the latest Beta and report if it works?
            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

I had tried all of the Xposed modules but none have worked so far.

Perhaps you could try the latest Beta and report if it works?

Thanks, will certainly try that and report if successful

Comment

Great work, Thanks so much for this firmware. I was running the stock ROM and it stuttered during video play back. I am now using 3.0.0rc2 and the stutter is all gone! Kodi and Plex work great! I do have one problem, and perhaps there is something I can do. Netflix opens and loads my profile. However, when I choose any video it just gets stuck in "loading". I've tried reloading or rebooting. Nothing seems to work. I just can't get the Netflix stream to start. I'm in Canada if that matters, and I have a Beelink R89B.

Comment

Originally posted by yoogie View Post
                  You can use the following app to turn any android device into a Chromecast Receiver. It works great, albeit being a little pricey:
                  This app turns android device to a Chromecast receiver. As far as I know, this is the only Android Chromecast receiver besides Google's own implementations. It supports YouTube, Chrome browser tab mirroring, Google Play Music, Google Play...

=> just read that google ask them to take down the app from both the Play Store and Amazon Store... well seems like google really dont want people to use chromecast outside of android tv and the dongle.

Comment

Hi all,

lollipop wasser firmware version 3.0.0 rc3 is released. For more infos, please take a look at the first post.

Enjoy and don't forget to post feedbacks

Thanks,

Wasser
                    http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

blessings bro.... thanks again for drawing smiles on faces

Comment

Holy crap this is fast and video crisp Thank you so much for your efforts on this Wasser I think this last release fixed Alot so awesome
                        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Spdif not working in RC3. I tried 3 different SPMC, and 3 Kodi version, but not working. (in 2.09a working perfectly)
                          Everything else is perfect,and fast.
                          Thanks!

T-R42 v1.0 ; Ubox R89

Comment

I can confirm that there is no SPDIF playback through MX Player, Kodi, SPMC, BS Player, Archos player or default player.

When SPDIF is selected then video will not play at all with MX Player and default player, although switching to HW+ in MX enables the video to play.. Kodi, SPMC, BS Player and Archos player will show the video element.

4k files also don't play as quiate as smoothly all the way through as they did in RC2 in general terms with more micro and at times more substantial stuttering.

General operation of the UI and WiFi/Ethernet performance is as it was in RC2.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hi.
                              Microphone with Skype not working.
                              Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                                Hi all,

lollipop wasser firmware version 3.0.0 rc3 is released. For more infos, please take a look at the first post.

Enjoy and don't forget to post feedbacks

Thanks,

Wasser
                                Thanks Wasser,

OTG Port problem: USB --> "Connect to PC" it´s turned on by default what it´s a problem after each reboot when you have attached any device (differnt to any PC) to this port , because the port start in "off" position to can see the device, it requires to un-check manually the option each time; it would be great to deselect this option by default.

The rom is very responsive, R-89 it´s very fast for me, using simple setup HDMI connected direct to the TV.

Comment

Working...
                                X