Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wasser View Post
    Hi all,
    lollipop wasser firmware version 3.0.6 is released. For more infos, please take a look at the first post.

Enjoy and please don't forget to post feedbacks!

Wasser
    hi wasser, how to use Miracast for android

Comment

Installed 3.0.6 over the top of 3.0.5 and all went well using the factory tool.

Testing regime as previously reported and all is the same but for two regressions.

Turning on auto display refresh rate in android settings does seem to cause more video juddering in general, albeit very small.

I do get green flashes across the lower part of the screen from time to time but it seems linked to moving the mouse during video playback.

Still the best that I have used though.

Out of interest I did try a version of the new custom rockchip Kodi and it is not worth using at this point (yes I know that this may be due to modifications that need to be added to specific ROMs).
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Installed the new firmware it worked like a charm
        Can tel for sure the bug with boot loop is fixed , since I had major problems with destroying my bootloader

Comment

On 3.0.6 firmware MX player(any version) very bad work in HW mode(when I look at something online). After move forvard always switch to SW mode. Also more lags with sound&video in youtube. Problems occur not only at me, all people from 4pda see is also. More problems with sound lags appeared in 3.0.5, we all have been waiting for 3.0.6, but 3.0.6 is worse. The last normal firmware was 3.0.3 and 3.0.4, all subsequent firmware - impossible to use in general

Comment

For my box the Tronsmart Orion R28 the 8 GB internal memory variant the best firmware is 3.0.2. Very good, stable, fast, no flikering, no green screen, no sound problems, no problem with the MX player, nothing at all, Since then like I said each new update seamce worst than the previos one. For the moment I stay with the 3.0.2 I think that it will be better to try with marsmalow or even android N Probably on Bellink devices work better but in my case not at all. This year should be on the market pretty soon the new RK 3399 platform for TV boxes, thats a powerful platform, I have big expectations from that one.

Comment

Hi Wasser, hi all

thx for your work.

Beeling R89B v.3.1 2/16GB

Sry for my bad english, I use the Box only over AV.

I´m sorry to say that the firmware 3.06 also not run.

For one second a see the wasser-sign at boot, than stripes over stripes on the screen.

Return to 3.02 all is good.

Comment

one thing i did try was to upgrade to the latest firmware on a Beelink and try and use the r89 connected to my tv via hdmi and the coax digital out from my tv to my AVR to see if that solved the audio dropouts. Unfortunately, it did not. Dolby Digital and AC3 both experienced dropouts so at least for me it's not isolated to an spdif issue. I think i may try and buy a win 10 box soon and see if i have similar issues or not.

Comment

Thanks for the update Wasser!
                  I did a clean install of 3.0.6 with android tool. I'm using HDMI Bitstream and got audio dropouts and laggy/slow video playback with both Kodi(Superceleron's fork) and Youtube. The audio dropouts was also present with Spotify. Audio/video playback was fine after I reverted back to 3.0.4a . Then I decided to give it a new shot, upgrading from 3.0.4a to 3.0.6 with factory tool. The result was more or less smooth video and audio playback as I was used to from 3.0.4a, just a few audio drop outs occasionally. I disabled both auto refresh rate and hdmi checking in android settings and RockchipCodec in Kodi settings.

Have anyone tried the new RKMC? Is it worth trying or should I just stick to Superceleron's Kodi?

Comment

Originally posted by torbvea View Post
                    Thanks for the update Wasser!
                    I did a clean install of 3.0.6 with android tool. I'm using HDMI Bitstream and got audio dropouts and laggy/slow video playback with both Kodi(Superceleron's fork) and Youtube. The audio dropouts was also present with Spotify. Audio/video playback was fine after I reverted back to 3.0.4a . Then I decided to give it a new shot, upgrading from 3.0.4a to 3.0.6 with factory tool. The result was more or less smooth video and audio playback as I was used to from 3.0.4a, just a few audio drop outs occasionally. I disabled both auto refresh rate and hdmi checking in android settings and RockchipCodec in Kodi settings.

Have anyone tried the new RKMC? Is it worth trying or should I just stick to Superceleron's Kodi?

I tried RKMC and it's just not worth it at this point.

Comment

Hi to all,

My Beelink R89 + Wasser 3.0.6 works fine with KODI (ZD-Kodi-armeabi-v7a-Jarvis-16.1-RC3-20160406). everything works except two things:

1. HDMI output cannot be higher resolution than 1080p (my TV allows 3,840x2,160) - if I change the resolution it will become black
                      2. I use EXODUS in KODI and the sound for some reason doesn't work with my Home theater (Samsung HT-F9750W 7.1). I have to put the sound from the TV.

Comment

Hey All ....

Check out Wassers NEW android marshmallow build ...

... just posted ...
                        Michael T.
                        3.0.x Lollipop firmware RK3288 By Wasser/ My Standard Remote IR
                        CVSB-K200-Wireless Mini QWERTY Keyboard / Motion Mouse for Android RF
                        Rii Mini i25 Qwerty Keyboard/Motion Mouse For Android RF
                        Media Flow Suite ... 24 TB ReadyNas Pro wired 1 GB Ethernet

Comment

AV/TV Out isn't fixed with 3.0.6 for me.

I do see the Wasser Bootlogo while booting up but seconds after that screen goes off and I get a "no video signal" message on my old TV.

I changed to TV Out while beeing connected to hdmi and confirmed the change but still the same result. Worked fine in 3.0.4a but since 3.0.5 it doesn't work for me.

Will try marshmellow now

Comment

i have this installed on mine tronsmart but an old version.
                            can i put the new version on a external sd boot into recovery and update it from there

Comment

Originally posted by PsyDonia View Post
                              i have this installed on mine tronsmart but an old version.
                              can i put the new version on a external sd boot into recovery and update it from there
                              No.

You will need to flash it using the android tool and cable.

If you have something such as Titanium backup or TWRP then you can make a backup of apps etc beforehand.

Comment

ok

when i connect the box to my computer have the box off use a tooth pick in av hole and press power ill get into recover mode . but my computer dont find any device.
                                Last edited by PsyDonia; 08-01-2016, 12:38.

Comment

Working...
                                X