Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minix official release the NEO X8 and X8S Quad Core Android TV BOX Power By Amlogic S802 and S802H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EzerchE View Post
    When The X8s will be released?
    It's allready available, we are many to have it ;-)

Franck
    for windows8.1 drivers fix follow this.
    ---
    Jesurun v2.1 old rev with wasser firmware 1.2.5
    K-R42 v2.1 new rev with wasser firmware 1.2.5
    Minix neo x7 mini with quickshot firmware 3.1 with kernel HDMI patch
    Minix neo s8s with stock firmware
    Plex streamer with external MX player
    TV Sony Bravia HDMI 1080p/60hz with AC3/DTS passthru.

Comment

got my 1st tvbox the x8h last week..........

So after waiting a couple of years (seems like), reading various opinions, finally took the plunge got a neo x8h from polywell here in US. So far I'm unimpressed. Expected more, easier (NO COST) TV apps preloaded, better xm1 experience. Maybe I've been spoiled by to many years of FTA/iks.

Comment

It's here and with the gifts as promised

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Minix official release the NEO X8 and X8S Quad Core Android TV BOX Power By Amlogic S802 and S802H

Originally posted by blakzilla12 View Post
          So after waiting a couple of years (seems like), reading various opinions, finally took the plunge got a neo x8h from polywell here in US. So far I'm unimpressed. Expected more, easier (NO COST) TV apps preloaded, better xm1 experience. Maybe I've been spoiled by to many years of FTA/iks.
          I'm actually with you on this one. I'm assuming that most people buy these boxes for XBMC and given the current prices of them, it's hard to recommend any of them over a Cubox-i or a Chromebox especially when the streaming video services such as Netflix don't work well negating the one possible benefit of the Android box. Given that I am looking for a whole home solution for around 8 TVs, I'll be looking elsewhere.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

My X8-H (2d batch) from Geekbuying arrived two days ago with all the extras that were promised. Me happy

This is my first Android TV box and from what I've seen so far it really lives up to my expectations. I still have to really get into all the possibilities and fiddle around with it more, but to be honest that's half the pleasure.

Comment

[QUOTE=NikAmi;194590]I'm actually with you on this one. I'm assuming that most people buy these boxes for XBMC and given the current prices of them, it's hard to recommend any of them over a Cubox-i or a Chromebox especially when the streaming video services such as Netflix don't work well negating the one possible benefit of the Android box. Given that I am looking for a whole home solution for around 8 TVs, I'll be looking elsewhere.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I am using a Windows Media Center HTCP/NAS with 7 cablecard tuners and 5 xbox 360s for a 6 tv whole home solution. The family is very happy to have access to multiple forms of entertainment at all of the tvs simultaneously without issue. I might add that Microsoft recently removed the xbox gold live account requirement opening up all the streaming apps including Netflix in HD, Crackle, YouTube etc
              Last edited by Haba; 06-21-2014, 07:49. Reason: additional information

Comment

Originally posted by NikAmi View Post
                I'm actually with you on this one. I'm assuming that most people buy these boxes for XBMC and given the current prices of them, it's hard to recommend any of them over a Cubox-i or a Chromebox especially when the streaming video services such as Netflix don't work well negating the one possible benefit of the Android box. Given that I am looking for a whole home solution for around 8 TVs, I'll be looking elsewhere. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                Nice to here I'm not the only one looking for ..... shall we say alternative for times when fta/iks is down ...... hopefully I'll have a chance to flash different rom like finless bobs , try some some other user's xbmc backup to get the FREE TV channels later this week..... lol......if I wanted to PAY for TV I'd just watch Netflix,Hulu,Vudu,etc. on my non-modified PS3.....

Comment

8 hours after purchase I got an email saying all there vendors are 6-8 weeks back order. You would think they would mention that before you hit buy. Bad business!

Comment

Working...
                  X