No announcement yet.

CS968 MTK KITKAT ROM 4.4 - Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is new link for MTK20140614 and AP6210 still in chinese server though..,
    Here is firedr**e link for CS968M 20140614[/QUOTE]

Is it OEM ROM or modified ROM? I'm still having random reboot problem and also hang at boot logo requiring reflashing with 4.4.2 ROMs. Does anyone else have the same issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Wildwind View Post
      Here is new link for MTK20140614 and AP6210 still in chinese server though..,
      Here is firedr**e link for CS968M 20140614

Is it OEM ROM or modified ROM? I'm still having random reboot problem and also hang at boot logo requiring reflashing with 4.4.2 ROMs. Does anyone else have the same issues?[/QUOTE]

It's OEM ROM,
      I don't have reboot problem. Try to factory reset after you flash it, by go to setting --> backup & restore --> factory reset.

Comment

It's OEM ROM,
        I don't have reboot problem. Try to factory reset after you flash it, by go to setting --> backup & restore --> factory reset.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your reply. I have tried this ROM yet, but previous ROMs had random reboot problem even after factory reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildwind View Post
          It's OEM ROM,
          I don't have reboot problem. Try to factory reset after you flash it, by go to setting --> backup & restore --> factory reset.
          Just tried this ROM with complete Factory Reset. Still the same hang on boot logo problem after a couple cold start up. I must have a dud CS968 box. How come it works reasonably OK with 4.2.2 but not 4.4.2 ROMs? Very strange indeed. I think I will stick to the 4.2.2 ROM for now.

Comment

CS968 MTK T018 4.2 ROM Build

Princer do you have a link to the last known stable working 4.2 ROM build for the CS968 MTK T018 TV box, thanks for your help ...?

Comment

4.2 ROM for T018 CS968 MTK

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
              Princer do you have a link to the last known stable working 4.2 ROM build for the CS968 MTK T018 TV box, thanks for your help ...?
              Here is the link for 20140121 this is the only one that got link update.
              or
              Here for 20140313
              Last edited by pincer; 08-01-2014, 17:08.

Comment

Originally posted by pincer View Post
                Here is the link for 20140121 this is the only one that got link update.
                or
                Here for 20140313
                Awesome, thanks a million ...!

Comment

CS 968 - NEW 4.4.2 ROM 20140708 MTK

Here is the Linkhtc_t018_MTK_CSQ_20140708

Updated the Link
                  Last edited by pincer; 08-14-2014, 03:14. Reason: Update Link for 20140708

Comment

Here is the Link htc_t018_MTK_CSQ_20140708
                    Can you paste the link again? It seems to be broken. Thanks!
                    Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta
                    CS968 -> HTC_T018 v4 20131216 with MTK
                    GM282 (aka CX 919 II aka J22) - dead

Comment

Link Down

Here is the Link htc_t018_MTK_CSQ_20140808
                      Originally posted by ghanashyaml View Post
                      Can you paste the link again? It seems to be broken. Thanks!
                      Yes, the official site is still down too, I'll inform you when they are available.
                      I have updated the link.., feel free to try DWYOR..,
                      Last edited by pincer; 08-14-2014, 03:17.

Comment

CS968M 20140812 Fully Root

Here's the new firmware 20140812 and it's fully root.
                        Note:
                        - Better compatibility with some apps..,
                        - Still 720p
                        - Better Ram management
                        - XBMC don't have any adds-on pre-installed

Tips: after installing this, make sure you factory reset, and reboot, wait for 5 minutes for it to make adjustments (this will solved wifi issue that don't connect at setup wizard).

Comment

Here's the new firmware 20140812 and it's fully root.
                          Note:
                          - Better compatibility with some apps..,
                          - Still 720p
                          - Better Ram management
                          - XBMC don't have any adds-on pre-installed

Tips: after installing this, make sure you factory reset, and reboot, wait for 5 minutes for it to make adjustments (this will solved wifi issue that don't connect at setup wizard).
                          Wjat is the correct way to make factory reset. I had a problem with wifi with ROMs, made for mtk devices, but no wifi. I would like to try once again with idea of factory reset.

Comment

New Rom image, dunno whats new

CS968MTK_singleant_root_CSQ_4.4.2_20140904.img

Comment

Hi to everyone. I need a rom for my cs968 (mtk chipset). I try to download from tha link given above, but it takes too long.. and it finally corrupts. Is there a dropbox or other faster link? Thank you in advance

Comment

Also, Batch tool does not recognize my device. I have checked the debug option. I tried the method pressing the reset button while connecting the device with the pc via usb, and the method where I checked connect to pc while it was already connected. No device appeared in the Batch tool. What do I do wrong? Please help!

Comment

Working...
                                X