No announcement yet.

Help!mk809 with rk3188+rtl8723bs wifi&bt chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody know if I can use Google now over the stick if I connect the stick as a Bt phone over a car head unit?
    My appradio3 shows "voice recognition) but nothing on the stick side.I have ticked on the offline voice recognition (i tried with wifi tethering as well but with non success) and the use Google now with Bluetooth headsets.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Finally, I think I have managed to flash the right firmware successfully!!

I used the Rockchip batch tool v1.7 to flash the update_tv03 8723 4.4 内置xbmc_2014.7.8

The wifi works, I have nothing to tests the BT, unfortunately it still seems to disconnect the HDMI every few minutes (even using a good power source) so it isnt perfect, but its the best one I have used yet.

Comment

Originally posted by confuzedone View Post
        Finally, I think I have managed to flash the right firmware successfully!!

I used the Rockchip batch tool v1.7 to flash the update_tv03 8723 4.4 内置xbmc_2014.7.8

The wifi works, I have nothing to tests the BT, unfortunately it still seems to disconnect the HDMI every few minutes (even using a good power source) so it isnt perfect, but its the best one I have used yet.
        The BT can be powered ON? Or the button backs to OFF after a few seconds.

1080p? for 4.4.2?
        Android TV Box direct from China. English & Español

Comment

The bt works perfectly. I use it with an appradio3, which communicates with the stick for transmitting the touches of the screen by BT.

Comment

Originally posted by ikerg View Post
            The bt works perfectly. I use it with an appradio3, which communicates with the stick for transmitting the touches of the screen by BT.

But is it 1080p and Android 4.4.2?

Comment

Re: Help!mk809 with rk3188+rtl8723bs wifi&bt chip

Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
              But is it 1080p and Android 4.4.2?
              Well it definitely gives the option of 1080-50 and 1080-60 My tv picks up the signal as 1080p so as far as I can tell, yes. It is also 4.4.2

Comment

Originally posted by confuzedone View Post
                Well it definitely gives the option of 1080-50 and 1080-60 My tv picks up the signal as 1080p so as far as I can tell, yes. It is also 4.4.2
                Do you have a download link?

Comment

I think it was this one, posted by sega on page 3.

Android 4.4 stock firmware for MK809III with 8723 wifi module.
                  百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

I downloaded so many I'm not certain, but the name seems to match

Comment

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Comment

Originally posted by ikerg View Post
                      https://yadi.sk/d/bqkNYijzWsfxA

i dont know why..but it doesn`t work on my mk809iv. boot loop

Comment

Hello !

Is it possible who owns a rooted img file to upload somwhere? I am fully lost. I tried all. I could root all of my android devices. But this stick is...
                        Thank you in advance.

ovika

Comment

Originally posted by ovika View Post
                          Hello mak2!

Could you tell me something trick to get root acces for my stick.
                          I tried almost everything.
                          Always when i connected my stick to my pc (win_xp_sp3) vroot or kingoroot say:Not connected.
                          I switched on usb debugging, but zero.
                          I cheked my pc and it sees the device. I hope because there is :
                          [IMG][/IMG]

For my sorrow no success.
                          What is the problem in this case do you think?
                          I can flash the rom but i can root this little guy.

I used these roms:

update_8723 xbmc boot2.09_2014.4.22.img
                          update_tv03 8723 4.4 内置xbmc_2014.7.8.img

but
                          ???
                          hello oviKa

alloys usually the mk809iii (can be connected to the tv) you must mark the usb debugging then mark connects pc. You hear the sound connected to the pc and appears next to the clock as connected.
                          After you run the VROOT(http://www.mgyun.com/en/getvroot) clik connect device, waits to detect the device and you click on root, waits again the process has finished, click reroot after done. was ready and so I did. my OS is win7 ultimate
                          hope that helps.
                          excuse my bad english
                          GREETINGS

ps: no need to press the button resert
                          Connect the PC through the USB OTG port

Comment

somebody can tell me why this stick always buffering video? i cant watch online.. especially xbmc 13 gotham always buffering

Comment

Originally posted by djex View Post
                              somebody can tell me why this stick always buffering video? i cant watch online.. especially xbmc 13 gotham always buffering
                              Have you checked the Wi-Fi? It could be the Wi-Fi speed is slow, poor signal (don't trust the signal bar), etc.

Comment

For those who have trouble rooting the stick. Make sure you install the RockChip drivers. The driver you installed for flashing is not enough.

When you need to root or upgrade Rockchip RK3066 or RK3188 devices, you'll usually have to connect your device to your computer via USB, and in Windows,

There is a even simpler way by using custom ROM. The following ROMs work:

But the Wi-Fi / BT does not work. The trick is that you need to replace the kernel.img with the one built by d33:

Last edited by mongkok; 10-29-2014, 19:27.

Comment

Working...
                                X