Arnova 7bG2 Capacitive Finless Bob's "GingerComb" Custom ROM Version 2.1 BETA 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey arijavid,

i dont know why but mine is working.... i think everything is perfect in this rom. didnt experience any problem.. have you used the button savior to make the volume go up?

btw, have you restarted your device using the reset button after you first flashed the rom?

hellfoot

Comment

Originally posted by hellfoot View Post
      hey arijavid,

i dont know why but mine is working.... i think everything is perfect in this rom. didnt experience any problem.. have you used the button savior to make the volume go up?

btw, have you restarted your device using the reset button after you first flashed the rom?

hellfoot
      Yeah, the rom is very cool, except for my sound problem. No I just tried to turn off the tablet by touching everywhere on the display because as I said my display is a mess for the first boot!

Comment

hey bob,

regarding the feedback on this rom, got no issues at all.. i played around with it the whole weekend(as if i have any other choice coz i'm sick ).. and its exceptionally incredible...

i managed to spend hours and hours with the tablet and i actually still enjoy playing around with it...i dont have anything to say anymore.. its such a marvelous tab(your ROM actually), that's why i thank you so much for your great effort and time!

but i dont know why arijavid got issues with the sounds...maybe something wrong with the flashing i guess...

hellfoot

Comment

Originally posted by ansarijavid View Post
          Yeah, the rom is very cool, except for my sound problem. No I just tried to turn off the tablet by touching everywhere on the display because as I said my display is a mess for the first boot!

yeah it will really mess up your screen after your first boot, got the same issue, but not to worries, i just pressed the reset button on the reset hole just bellow the earphone jack and that should do the trick. its actually in the instructions to reset the tablet...

have you also erased IDB first before flashing the rom?

hellfoot

Comment

yeah it will really mess up your screen after your first boot, got the same issue, but not to worries, i just pressed the reset button on the reset hole just bellow the earphone jack and that should do the trick. its actually in the instructions to reset the tablet...

have you also erased IDB first before flashing the rom?

hellfoot
            Yeah, I did everything in the instruction, this time I installed appinjector and installed everythin. Now Superuser just crashes and I get the FC message. THis problem occured once I installed a few apps from appinjector previously. I am going to flash the rom again!

Also there is a somewhat error icon in my notification area next to the wireless icon, I do not understand to what problem it is related!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0303.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	429031

Comment

Yeah, I did everything in the instruction, this time I installed appinjector and installed everythin. Now Superuser just crashes and I get the FC message. THis problem occured once I installed a few apps from appinjector previously. I am going to flash the rom again!

Also there is a somewhat error icon in my notification area next to the wireless icon, I do not understand to what problem it is related!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]638[/ATTACH]
              That is not an error it is an icon for Ethernet. Just go into settings/wireless and networks and switch it off

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
              Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
              <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
              <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
              <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
              https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
              </form>

Comment

Originally posted by Damo View Post
                That is not an error it is an icon for Ethernet. Just go into settings/wireless and networks and switch it off

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for that bro

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]638[/ATTACH]

dont worry about the error icon.. i also have that on mine but no problems encoutered at alll...

i dont know why that happens to you but i didnt install the app injector on mine..heres what i did:

1. first was removed the sd card just to make sure
                  2. connect the usb cable to the tablet(drivers were already installed before from previous flashing)
                  3. erased the idb first before flashing
                  4. flashed the rom.
                  5. after the rom restarted, the screen acts up by by not responding on your press...
                  6. waited for a couple of minutes, probably around 5 minutes..
                  7. then restarted the tablet using the reset hole, not the power button..
                  8. tablet loaded completely without any issues and allowed access for savior button and superuser.
                  9. inserted sd card and restarted the normal way.

that's what i did... didnt install the app injector coz i got all the apk files in my pc so i dont need it anymore...

hellfoot

Comment

dont worry about the error icon.. i also have that on mine but no problems encoutered at alll...

i dont know why that happens to you but i didnt install the app injector on mine..heres what i did:

1. first was removed the sd card just to make sure
                    2. connect the usb cable to the tablet(drivers were already installed before from previous flashing)
                    3. erased the idb first before flashing
                    4. flashed the rom.
                    5. after the rom restarted, the screen acts up by by not responding on your press...
                    6. waited for a couple of minutes, probably around 5 minutes..
                    7. then restarted the tablet using the reset hole, not the power button..
                    8. tablet loaded completely without any issues and allowed access for savior button and superuser.
                    9. inserted sd card and restarted the normal way.

that's what i did... didnt install the app injector coz i got all the apk files in my pc so i dont need it anymore...

hellfoot
                    Thank. I did just what you did. Now I am returning to the stock rom! Unfortunately the problem exists in the other rom (1.4) too!!!

Comment

And of course I appreciate the great work by finless and all of your helps

Comment

Thank. I did just what you did. Now I am returning to the stock rom! Unfortunately the problem exists in the other rom (1.4) too!!!

really? how about 1.5rom? have you tried it? maybe the compatibility of the rom.. do you have the 7b g2 capacitive 8gigabytes?

Comment

really? how about 1.5rom? have you tried it? maybe the compatibility of the rom.. do you have the 7b g2 capacitive 8gigabytes?
                          I think missing sound in a tablet seems just like missing hearing in the body! Yes I have Arnova 7b G2 capacitive 8gb. Actually, I bought the device this morning!

And I didn't find any 1.5 rom in the forum!

Comment

I think missing sound in a tablet seems just like missing hearing in the body! Yes I have Arnova 7b G2 capacitive 8gb. Actually, I bought the device this morning!

probably you might need to consult with bob about it...i think it has to do with the image files or something...i actually dont know about those technical stuff but i know bob can help you with that...

you will really miss a lot if you cant flash bob's rom in your device coz the arnova stock rom is just so crappy..i actually dont know what to say about it but if you will continue using the stock rom, you will never appreciate how good your tablet is..

lets wait till bob see this thread...

hellfoot

Comment

And I didn't find any 1.5 rom in the forum!

there is a 1.5 rom for arnova 7b g2 "C".. just try to look for it..its better than the stock

hellfoot

Comment

oh so sorry my mistake...there isnt any arnova 7b g2 capactive 1.5 finless rom...sorry my bad

hellfoot

Comment

Working...
                                X