No announcement yet.

HPH Android TV BOX RK3288

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Internet speed is virgin 200Meg can it go over than 117 mbs, sorry for all this noob question but I am new

Comment

Originally posted by Shadi86 View Post
      My Internet speed is virgin 200Meg can it go over than 117 mbs, sorry for all this noob question but I am new
      virgin is my isp...... the speed they supply is 152Mbps..... i can get with 3288 as you see via ethernet 115/117Mbps .... with 200 Mbps supply you will get kickass speeds with no buffering problems at all.

Comment

Great thanks for all this information, I decided to buy one after this confirmation I was little unsure before

Comment

Wich are better or more chance to avoid custom fee, ems post or DHL?

Comment

just use dhl..... its not a lot of money..... get them to say sample and prob no charge ?... dont drive yourself mad over it

Comment

I will ask them to write less than they should in the parcel labels maybe under 100$ will be small fee, otherwise I going all in if not

Comment

Re: HPH Android TV BOX RK3288

In my case Tina (from Nagrace HPH) has declare it Sample Product with a value of $5 and send it via DHL and after 3 days I've received the package without any extra charges.

Comment

I have send a message to Tina I hope she answered me before to late

Comment

Here is a small review of the device
                    Thanks to Nagrace Times Technology, I've got a new Rockchip RK3288 Android mini PC to play with. HPH NT-V6 model is higher end compared to the other ones

I'm so glad I got this box instead of one of the cheaper ones from another manufacturer.
                    Uses Samsung EMMC chip, so good chip and fast 50MB/s write and 200MB/s read speed.

The cheaper boxes under $100 use 'not so stable and slow' EMMC and RAM chips which will affect performance quite a lot. Eny uses quite a lot of these unbranded Nand,RAM chips in their Amlogic and new RK3288 boxes, so be aware. Cheap products come with cheap/unstable components. You get what you pay for, which in Nagrace's case is a quality product.

Comment

Sv: HPH Android TV BOX RK3288

I have already minix neo X7 and x8h, and I see forward to test this machine I am very excited

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                        Here is a small review of the device
                        Thanks to Nagrace Times Technology, I've got a new Rockchip RK3288 Android mini PC to play with. HPH NT-V6 model is higher end compared to the other ones

I'm so glad I got this box instead of one of the cheaper ones from another manufacturer.
                        Uses Samsung EMMC chip, so good chip and fast 50MB/s write and 200MB/s read speed.

The cheaper boxes under $100 use 'not so stable and slow' EMMC and RAM chips which will affect performance quite a lot. Eny uses quite a lot of these unbranded Nand,RAM chips in their Amlogic and new RK3288 boxes, so be aware. Cheap products come with cheap/unstable components. You get what you pay for, which in Nagrace's case is a quality product.
                        hi - can you provide any feedback on HDMI input feature. Is it fully functional and whether you can record the input onto the SD card? Also is it picture-in-picture or standalone output ?

cheers,
                        OP

Comment

Originally posted by optimus975 View Post
                          hi - can you provide any feedback on HDMI input feature. Is it fully functional and whether you can record the input onto the SD card? Also is it picture-in-picture or standalone output ?

cheers,
                          OP
                          Recording is not possible. This was discussed earlier in the thread.

Comment

cheers,
                            OP
                            Also not PIP because the SoC doesn't know any HDMI-input (only output), so it must be a kind of separate HDMI-Switch
                            RK3288 Devices
                            - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                            - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                            UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                              Also not PIP because the SoC doesn't know any HDMI-input (only output), so it must be a kind of separate HDMI-Switch
                              Not very useful then is it. if it's just a switcher then it's not really a big deal I might just buy a $5 HDMI switcher instead of this box.

Comment

Not very useful then is it. if it's just a switcher then it's not really a big deal I might just buy a $5 HDMI switcher instead of this box.
                                Hi optimus975,As I know, Rockchip seems like is dealing with the picture in picture function, but I have no idea when it will be finished..
                                Last edited by HPH___Tina; 09-25-2014, 09:17. Reason: spell mistake

Comment

Working...
                                X