HPH Android TV BOX RK3288

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlangejc View Post
    @HPH___Tina, I am really hoping that your developers / engineers keep updating the firmware and look at the after sales market. I have, and I am sure many of us here have been treated bad many vendors from China mainland.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Hi dlangejc,

Many thanks for your advice!
    Welcome all of you kindly send me the comments for the android tv box any time if the demends is reasonable
    of course, we will do our best service for all.

Thanks !

Comment

Re: HPH Android TV BOX RK3288

Originally posted by HPH___Tina View Post
      Hi dlangejc,

Many thanks for your advice!
      Welcome all of you kindly send me the comments for the android tv box any time if the demends is reasonable
      of course, we will do our best service for all.

Thanks !
      Hi @HPH___Tina

I think the question is talking about,in the future,when bugs in the software will be found, will we have support ? New updates ? New software versions ?

Comment

Originally posted by zeevg View Post
        Hi @HPH___Tina

I think the question is talking about,in the future,when bugs in the software will be found, will we have support ? New updates ? New software versions ?
        Yes,we will updated the firmware when the bugs will be found in future. thanks!

Comment

What would be the drawbacks of using HDMI at 30Hz when compared against a 60Hz device?

One thing which I can think of is problems while playing games on emulators. They work best at 60hz. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

HPH Android TV BOX RK3288

I see there is no shipping to South Africa option should I be interrested.

Comment

Originally posted by dlangejc View Post
              I see there is no shipping to South Africa option should I be interrested.

They do ship to South Africa
              The price is $129 + SHIPPING $35 DHL for the 2GB RAM/16GB ROM version.
              Need to remember about cleance cost about $15 extra tax.
              Not updated on the website yet.

There is also another company shipping 2GB RAM/8GB ROM but need $55 shipping and MOQ of 5 units.
              http://Unuiga.com releases their RK3288 Set-top-box now with samples available for $70 (minimum 5 pieces) read further down for instructions how to buy. It h...

Comment

Thanks for the info mo123 :-)

Comment

Originally posted by fmoreira66 View Post
                  Hi Finless (Bob),
                  I'm one of the few believers that took a leap of faith and ordered a box (4G/32G) that still do not exist and we do not know if it will and when 
                  I believe that the box that Nagrace company sent to you has 4Gb of RAM, correct?
                  I now that you are busy doing your wonderful magic for all of us but we would love to know your impressions about the box, the 4Gb of RAM, the HDMI 2.0, etc.

Thanks a lot.
                  You're not the only one, im waiting for Cloudnet to send a cr12 . they shipped it today, but only after a month of stalling. When confronted with the facts from this page, the rep almost begged me to wait. HDMI 2 is not on board, only 1.8ghz rather than the 2 they advertised and firmware doesn't support camera, all this and I still barked that I wanted A 3288 box. I'll deserve what get but will review when received. Once they had my money, it was easier to bargain for an air mouse and SD firmware card. I thought Cloudnet has pretty stable roms, anyone know?

Comment

This is an example of what HDMI input can do with a Ugoos UT3

http://www.apad.tv World Exclusive! First look at the new Ugoos UT3 RK3288 4K Android TV box. To order the UT3 visit http://dealsprime.com Ugoos UT3 Product ...
                    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBk1r_cswNM
                      Sorry, totally useless, bad quality and full of ads...
                      RK3288 Devices
                      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                        Sorry, totally useless, bad quality and full of ads...
                        You are missing the point.

It is simply an example of HDMI in working, not about the quality that we see on the captured footage.

Comment

You are missing the point.

It is simply an example of HDMI in working, not about the quality that we see on the captured footage.
                          And you are also missing the point... we already know, how it works (THX Bob)
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBk1r_cswNM
                            That's exactly how it is on the HPH right now. Only a test APP to turn on HDMI in.

Bob
                            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                              And you are also missing the point... we already know, how it works (THX Bob)
                              But don't forget that there are those that may not.

That IS the point.

A simple demonstration that can be seen.

Nothing to do with the quality of the actual youtube capture.

Comment

Pls test it that direcx11and other render script work with xbmc. Because needed interlace options for good video quality

Comment

Working...
                                X