X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Coming Android TV "L" UI {ADT-1 Android TV}

Originally posted by Evildropbear View Post
    @Finless

Do you think its possible to create a ROM including the GoogleTV addon?
    When you say Google TV addon are referring to the new coming Android TV "L" UI {ADT-1 Android TV} ...? That integration would truly be to sweet, yes bring it ON ..!{lol}

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
      That depends on what you want to do with it (no apps and so on!)
      => http://www.techsupportalert.com/free...d-useless.html
      W-o-w. Just wow! Pure marketing. And pure stupidity. 5 years from now, we won't have on-board flash memory at all. Everything will be "out there", in the cloud. I'm sure many Android users won't be happy with that. But I hope for some workaround/hack. We'll see...

Originally posted by bloatman View Post
      I think some orders were placed thru the lower spec web page.
      @Tina: can you please tell us how many orders in total were placed so far? It's hard to even remotely predict when the production will start, when all the orders are spread across multiple AliExpress listings. Is the number closer to 20, than to currently 10 we see on the link below? If it is, others will see it as a more serious deal, and we might get to the planned 30 pieces faster. Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Burs View Post
        W-o-w. Just wow! Pure marketing. And pure stupidity. 5 years from now, we won't have on-board flash memory at all. Everything will be "out there", in the cloud. I'm sure many Android users won't be happy with that. But I hope for some workaround/hack. We'll see...
        I don't test it jet, but seems to be a solution...
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

I don't test it jet, but seems to be a solution...
          http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post214014
          I'm using FolderMount for quite awhile, and today can't live without it anymore. But I was under impression that even such tools won't help after Google adds its special spice into KK? Nevermind, sorry for off-topic...

Comment

I got a ROM coming for you folks!
            Using the stock ROM I did my usual magic.
            Gapps ate installed too

Bob
            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

And maybe if you find a moment you can check the HDMI in -> out quality
              (but of cause only if you have a moment)
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Re: HPH Android TV BOX of RK3288 64gb 4gb ram $200

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                Gapps ate installed too

Bob
                What is your initial opinion of this box Bob ?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I'm also curious about this post: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post214989

If RockChip doesn't have 2.0 working, then what is in this box?

And PCB redesign? Does this affect HPH?

Comment

Re: HPH Android TV BOX of RK3288 64gb 4gb ram $200

Gapps ate installed too

Bob
                    Hi Finless (Bob),
                    I'm one of the few believers that took a leap of faith and ordered a box (4G/32G) that still do not exist and we do not know if it will and when 😴
                    I believe that the box that Nagrace company sent to you has 4Gb of RAM, correct?
                    I now that you are busy doing your wonderful magic for all of us but we would love to know your impressions about the box, the 4Gb of RAM, the HDMI 2.0, etc.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Evildropbear View Post
                      I'm also curious about this post: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post214989

If RockChip doesn't have 2.0 working, then what is in this box?

And PCB redesign? Does this affect HPH?
                      +1
                      (and I think it affect ALL)
                      RK3288 Devices
                      - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

OK to answer a few questions.

1) My box has 2GB RAM and 8GB NAND.

2) I tested HDMI in. It does work and quality looks fine. I plugged in a tablet I have that outputs 1080P HDMI. However the only way to turn on HDMI IN so it shows on your TV is with a APP they supply called HDMI Test. Then to turn it off, you have to unplug HDMI in cable. I could find no way to turn it off.
                        So this is obviously work in progress and needs a setting or button on the Bottom Nav menu or something.

3) Mouse tends to lag and hang from time to time. Like the mouse is going to sleep. I have improved that quite a bit in my ROM I am making but it is still there especially right after boot up so you have to wait about 30 seconds for the system to calm down after a boot.

4) App partition is only 1GB so I will increase that in my ROM.

I have yet to test XBMC. A cannot do anything with 4K TV since I don't have one.

Box gives me a Antutu score of 40K BUT it is obvious more tuning from RK is needed in the SDK they provide to box makers as it doesn't "act" like it is twice the speed of the 3188.

Anything else you folks want me to report?

Bob

Comment

2) I tested HDMI in. It does work and quality looks fine. I plugged in a tablet I have that outputs 1080P HDMI. However the only way to turn on HDMI IN so it shows on your TV is with a APP they supply called HDMI Test. Then to turn it off, you have to unplug HDMI in cable. I could find no way to turn it off.
                          So this is obviously work in progress and needs a setting or button on the Bottom Nav menu or something.
                          THX
                          A good way to compare the quality via tablet (I think you see both at the same time at 1080p)...
                          "... unplug HDMI in cable ..." Or restart the box
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

THX
                            A good way to compare the quality via tablet (I think you see both at the same time at 1080p)...
                            "... unplug HDMI in cable ..." Or restart the box
                            Yes it is actually pretty cool! Better than miracast or screen mirror as it is instant and responsive!
                            You see your tablet on the TV perfectly

Bob

Comment

Can you post pictures of the box with size comparison please? Will be good to see how big the box is when compared to something (example a 5 inch phone. or the device in hand, etc)

Comment

Originally posted by taki View Post
                                hi HPH___Tina
                                that is mini pci slot or sata connector
                                Hey taki,
                                it is HI FI

thank you!
                                Tina

Comment

Working...
                                X