Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
    Hi
    you can ask d33 he is a Member of Freaktab and he already helped others with nearly same Problems on Pipo Devices.

Good Luck

gefattern
    Okay thanks.

EDIT:hi,i see the profile of D33 an he is no longer active,somebody to recomend me for edit this kernnel? thanks
    Last edited by kaglom; 03-05-2016, 18:53.

Comment

mirrow to Pipo_M9_Max_RileyROM_2.6.4? freak-tab.de link is deadd

Comment

Originally posted by stillsomber View Post
        mirrow to Pipo_M9_Max_RileyROM_2.6.4? freak-tab.de link is deadd
        What link Stillsomber? I ser one,but that kernel are modified for Y axis , and me have the X axis reverted ,ryley , are you there? xD

Comment

http://www.freak-tab.de/rrileypm/Pip...yROM_2.6.4.zip dead
          btw I'm having trouble installing driver for m9 maxin win8.1. i used driver assistant , tick rockchip driver,untick adb driver, says driver installed but
          when i go to device manager the "m9" has an exclamation mark saying driver is not installed.

furthermore I can't use rockchip batch tool/flasher/android tool it says one adb devices loaded but whhen i try to read flash info (to see how many cs 0 1 etc), popup says "match device type failed driver"
          Last edited by stillsomber; 03-17-2016, 10:02.

Comment

Try power up into flash mode,with esc and power at the same time when plug the usb in the computer

Comment

1nand (I opened and looked), upgraded to RR 2.64 from stock 4.1.1

on androitool in the zip in first post. advanced tab, read flash info, see that flash cs: 0 1 . others have tried, some succeeded, some failed.Then someone said dnkn said 0 1 and not 0 1 2 3 "might" mean it's ok to flash, I took the risk, now have KK, hope everything works, knock wood
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by kaglom View Post
                Try power up into flash mode,with esc and power at the same time when plug the usb in the computer
                I read this as hold reset and esc button for some reason. ESC and power (when tablet is off) will bring flash mode (nothing on screen, but can detected when rk andoidtools is opened) http://freaktab.com/forum/tablet-sup...for-rileyrom-s

Comment

another tablet, 2Nand
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Hi to everybody.

Anyone can tell me if this rom works with internal 3G modem? I update my tablet with this rom, all works fine, but i´m not able to activate 3G.

can you help me?

thanks and regards!
                    Last edited by pepelolo30; 11-12-2016, 09:49.

Comment

Why does this tablet take so long to boot up? On a phone and media box it's much faster.

Comment

Originally posted by fatbottom View Post
                        Why does this tablet take so long to boot up? On a phone and media box it's much faster.
                        You have ask PIPO for that.
                        btw: the M9 is a old iron now and has never been a hot racer

Comment

Hello! Does anybody have a link to RileyROM 2.6? It seems that all links are broken and can't find it anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                          X