Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barley View Post
    Hello,

does Kandilaks bootable SD KK work on all M9 Max Versions?

And if not, can I test with Kandilaks KK if I have a 1 or 2 Nand chip without bricking my Pipo?

BTW: A few months ago Riley announced that sources for Pipo M9 Max were on the way to him. Did they ever arrive and will it be possible to repair the bootloader of 1 NAND chips so that our KK works faster?
    I believe that there is no risk of bricking your tablet. If not boot up press reset button and remove microsd. Then power on your tablet and it should boot again like before. But again I have not test it on a incompatible device, so can't be sure.

Comment

There is a testing thread for the M9 Max in the Pipo Development Projects forum.
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Thanks to both of you!

Comment

Is there any chance this tablet updates to lollipop or any ROM that accepts ART runtime? Thanks for advance

Comment

It's really too early to tell.

Given that we do have the KitKat sources to work with...Lollipop may be a possibility, but I haven't even seen a Lollipop firmware for a Rockchip device...let alone any source code. I'm not familiar with all of the changes in structure.

With each Android version comes some significant structural changes which require testing and learning on how to make modifications.
            Randy
            Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
            Read my BIO Here
            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
            Donate here

Comment

Thanks Randy and Kandilak for your work!!
              Last edited by Pipo67; 03-06-2015, 15:14.

Comment

Will RileyROM whether new or is it all ???

Comment

Hello guys. I installed this rom during the past weekend and I am really excited. My tablet is as good as ever. I have an issue, though, with one of my favorite apps, sport24 (a Greek sports app). It is displayed only in landscape view, portrait view doesn't work for some strange reason. In 2.5.3 rom it worked fine. Any thoughts?

Comment

Hello thanks for answering, but I tried this already, but my computer not recognized the tablet anymore. Any way for this case?. I mean it not recognized in any flash program Thanks Chris

Comment

Hello.
                      I have the riley rom made from the stock one, and I like how it works. Anyone who passed from that rom to this one please tell me, works better the tab with this rom? Should I upgrade?

Comment

Since nobody answered i opened my tab, i saw that i have two nands and i put this rom.
                        It is perfect!
                        Thank you master Riley.

Comment

Hello,

Someone managed to install the 16GB version?
                          I want to use this ROM , for my RR 2.5 're too slow.

Comment

Usw this Rom http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?t=15827

Comment

hello how are you, I have installed the latest version, 2.6.4, and as any device I broke the screen, then buy parts and change, it is that now I have the x-axis (up and down) inverted probe installing a kernel that supposedly solved without , there was only me in the image of power, so flash back the same rom normal stay, I could give me a solution? from already thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience, just in case, I have the pipo max m9 two nands

Comment

Hi
                                you can ask d33 he is a Member of Freaktab and he already helped others with nearly same Problems on Pipo Devices.

Good Luck

gefattern

Comment

Working...
                                X