No announcement yet.

Pipo M9 Max RileyROM 2.6 KitKat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,after doing this upgrade, my M9 max has problem cooperating with my3G usb dongle. It is a ZTE MF110 which previously worked fine. I ve tried it with two different sims/networks. It asks for pin, gets connected, data etc enabled but when I go to internet or store it says offline. Any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by saints5354 View Post
      Hi rrileypm, this is the best rom for M9 Max so far, no lagging issue when wake up.
      Hello. Is this the only lagging issue you have had?
      I have serious lagging on my table to the point of not wanting to use it - boot up time = 3 minutes and then constant lagging when performing any small action like switching browser tab

Android 4.2.2 Rooted and bloatware freed.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnicGeek View Post
        Hello. Is this the only lagging issue you have had?
        I have serious lagging on my table to the point of not wanting to use it - boot up time = 3 minutes and then constant lagging when performing any small action like switching browser tab

Android 4.2.2 Rooted and bloatware freed.
        If your tablet's nand chip is compatible with this rom then you have to try it cause there is no lagging problem.
        With 4.2.2 i had the problem that you describe which i fixed (sort of) with Mounts2SD mod but with this rom things are way better.

Comment

Originally posted by kandilak View Post
          If your tablet's nand chip is compatible with this rom then you have to try it cause there is no lagging problem.
          With 4.2.2 i had the problem that you describe which i fixed (sort of) with Mounts2SD mod but with this rom things are way better.
          I read that up to Android 4.3 previous versions had problem with TRIM lacking optimization and that since Android 4.3 it was supposed to be fixed. Maybe that's what we had?

I just updated KitKat from this thread but I can't get tablet to work. I get Android animated logo loop.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnicGeek View Post
            I read that up to Android 4.3 previous versions had problem with TRIM lacking optimization and that since Android 4.3 it was supposed to be fixed. Maybe that's what we had?

I just updated KitKat from this thread but I can't get tablet to work. I get Android animated logo loop.
            BECAREFULL !!! If you want to flash back the 4.2.2 rom . You'll have to do it the right way.

edit: The rom that you have flash is less lag free than this because it uses old loader

Comment

Did anyone get their volume lowered on PIPO M9 than it normally is after upgrading to 4.4.4 KitKat? I did and I know there must be an app that fixes that but I forgot the name of it.

Comment

Try Viper4Android.
                Randy
                Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                Read my BIO Here
                Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                  Try Viper4Android.
                  Which CPU should i use?
                  Is there any way to screw it up in here.

Comment

Use the FX version. You will have three driver versions to pick from. Only one will work, but I don't remember which one. It doesn't hurt anything to try until you find the correct one.
                    Randy
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                    Donate here

Comment

Cortex A9/15 is the right driver

Comment

Thanks for jogging my memory!

Sent from my P9
                        Randy
                        Read my BIO Here
                        Donate here

Comment

Touch Screen Problem

Can anyone tell me (with a photo?) where the wires are from the screen to the circuit board?

The touch screen on my wife's M9 Max has become unsensitive in some areas, and I've read that it may be a bad solder joint.

Comment

Originally posted by Nordo View Post
                            Can anyone tell me (with a photo?) where the wires are from the screen to the circuit board?

The touch screen on my wife's M9 Max has become unsensitive in some areas, and I've read that it may be a bad solder joint.
                            This link might help; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm2qiolVgbc

Comment

Thanks ghforlife.
                              Really good clear video.
                              Is he actually trying to achieve/repair something, or is he just showing how to pull the Pipo apart and put it back together?

Regardless, I'll go ahead and strip it down and re-build it.
                              Initially my problem was a jumping screen. After opening the back and having a fiddle, I put the back on and the problem had moved from a jumping screen to a partially non-responsive screen.

I'll let you know what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Nordo View Post
                                Thanks ghforlife.
                                Really good clear video.
                                Is he actually trying to achieve/repair something, or is he just showing how to pull the Pipo apart and put it back together?

Regardless, I'll go ahead and strip it down and re-build it.
                                Initially my problem was a jumping screen. After opening the back and having a fiddle, I put the back on and the problem had moved from a jumping screen to a partially non-responsive screen.

I'll let you know what happens.
                                Your welcome, Just remember, in the old days we use to write everything down, an reverse the process. That way you can't go wrong. Good luck hope everything goes well.

Comment

Working...
                                X