No announcement yet.

Pipo M9 Max RileyROM 2.6 KitKat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shouldn't be getting any errors like that did you try a factory reset?

Comment

Is there a way to mix match this folllowing with Riley's?

Mine is 1 nand and this worked.... ok has some wifi issues

Any sugestions?

thanks!

Ps. I know Riley only uses stock rom to base his roms... but this is the only one I know works w 1 nand max m9.

Comment

Still having problems with play services stopped responding, pop up every 5 seconds. Updated play services, rebooted but still doing it.

Comment

Thanks for the wonderful work, its been very nice to use so far. Im having one problem though, whenever i click "Downloads" app I get a "Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped" Message, is this a known bug? Any way to fix it?

Cheers

Comment

That is a known bug. I think I may have a fix for it. Please give me a couple of days to work on it. PM me if I forget.

Sent from my P1 using Tapatalk
            Randy
            Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
            Read my BIO Here
            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
            Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
              That is a known bug. I think I may have a fix for it. Please give me a couple of days to work on it. PM me if I forget.

Thanks dude.

Comment

Here is v2.6.3.

This is my attempt to fix the problem with the download manager.

See post #1 for the link.

If someone wants to try it and report your results. This is a temporary link. I will change the link on post #1 when it's confirmed this fixes the problem.
                Last edited by rrileypm; 09-23-2014, 01:49.
                Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                Donate here

Comment

How to test?

Here is v2.6.3.

This is my attempt to fix the problem with the download manager.

See Post #1 for the link

If someone wants to try it and report your results. This is a temporary link. I will change the link on post #1 when it's confirmed this fixes the problem.
                  I have just installed this version on my kids tablets and bouth are running well. Much faster that jelly bean.
                  But i want to test the bug that was mentioned in post before? How?
                  Last edited by rrileypm; 09-23-2014, 01:50.

Comment

Just download a file somewhere from your browser. During or after the download click/touch the notification and see if the download manager appears.

Randy
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Donate here

Comment

Just download a file somewhere from your browser. During or after the download click/touch the notification and see if the download manager appears.

It works. No errors and messages. Download manager appears!
                      Tnx for great work!

Comment

so, it has 0 bugs now?

Comment

Finally jumped ship from 2.5.3 to 2.6.3

My tablet is a Sumvision Voyager 2 (rebranded Pipo M9 Max) - 16GB bought from ebuyer.com in July 2013.

Just in case it helps anyone, my NAND chips read as follows (from AndroidTool v2.1 - "Advanced Function" tab)

Button "ReadFlashID"
                          • CS0: 45 DE 94 93 76
                          • CS2: 45 DE 94 93 76

Button "ReadFlashInfo"
                          • Manufacturer: (Chinese style characters)
                          • Flash Size: 8464MB
                          • Block Size: 4096KB
                          • Page Size: 16KB
                          • ECC Bits: 40
                          • Access Time: 32
                          • Flash CS: 0 2

Points to mention
                          Before updating to KitKat the manufacturer said TOSHIBA and the Flash Size said 8192MB. I am not sure why these have changed.
                          Last edited by DarrenNewsgroup; 08-06-2014, 11:17.

Comment

So am I right.... There is NO kitkat version for 16GB M9??

Thanks.

And there will be no further support from Pipo for the M9?

Comment

Originally posted by papamopps View Post
                              So am I right.... There is NO kitkat version for 16GB M9??
                              Look at post #182

Comment

Migrate from 2.5.2 to 2.6.3
                                Looks very fast, work - market, downloads.

But have one really big PAIN. Its much less dispaly brightnes.
                                Are you can return like before?

Thanks for your job!

Comment

Working...
                                X